Chapter 25

Lovely Marriage

It was study hall time and as usual, you are sitting with Jin Hyun at the back of the hall. You both are talking about no other than Eun Ji. Jin Hyun and Jin Hwan would ask you the same question over and over again.

“Does Eun Ji like anything else?” Jin Hyun asked smiling.

“Not sure.” you said resting your head on the table, “I just knew that she likes all the ice cream flavors.”

“Oooh~” Jin Hyun said with a tone and wrote in his notebook.

*If only you knew that Eun Ji unnie likes you, you wouldn’t have asked all these question.*you thought, “Jin Hyun-ah, can I ask you something?” and asked.

“Sure!” Jin Hyun said, “What is it?”

“Do you like anything else apart from eating, singing, internet and playing guitar?” you asked.

“Well, I do like fashion!” Jin Hyun said and your jaw dropped.

“Chinja?!” you asked surprisingly.

“Neh! I do!” Jin Hyun said smiling, “Wae? Does Eun Ji like fashion too?!”

“A little bit perhaps.” you said.

“That’s great then!” Jin Hyun said and continued writing in his notebook.

“You sure like her do you.” you said looking at Jin Hyun’s notebook.

“Ani, I love her!” Jin Hyun said smiling.

“It’s sad you know.” you said putting down his notebook.

“What’s sad?” he asked.

“That you let her go for Jin Hwan.” you said, “You sacrifice your love for your brother.”

“It’s not sad.” Jin Hyun said taking his notebook and put it in his bag, “I’m happy for hyung!”

“Right~” you said with a tone, “Then why are you asking this stuff when you let her go for Jin Hwan?”

“Nothing, just wanna know.” Jin Hyun said, “Can’t I know what my crush like?”

“Of course you can!” you said, “Oh and does Jin Hwan like anything else?”

“Hyung likes composing songs.” Jin Hyun said.

“Chinja?!” you said, “Wow! He really can do anything!”

“Yep!” Jin Hyun said smiling, “That’s why I respect him!”

“And that’s why I love him!” you said smiling.

“It’s sad also.” Jin Hyun said.

“Now what’s sad?” you asked.

“That she likes your sister.” Jin Hyun said, “And you let him go for her.”

“Well, at least he’s happy with unnie!” you said and Jin Hyun smiled.

“Eun Ji will be happy too won’t she?” Jin Hyun said quietly.

Your smile immediately faded, *She won’t of course! She loves you, not Jin Hwan!* you thought.

“Ri-right!” you said nervously.

Few hours later, school was over. You and Eun Ji are heading home as usual and of course she would also ask you the same question.

“Is there anything else that Jin Hyun likes?!” Eun Ji asked you excitedly.

“Ani.” you said sadly, “That’s it I guess.”

“Awww~” Eun Ji said in a sad tone.

“Just kidding unnie!” you said smiling, “Of course there is!”

“Aish! Stop playing will you?!” Eun Ji said ruffling your hair.

“Mianhe unnie.” you said, “I like seeing your sad face like that!”

“Whatever!” Eun Ji said, “Now what does he likes again?”

“Oh, apart from singing, playing guitar, eating and internet.” you said counting your fingers, “He also likes fashion.”

Eun Ji’s eyes went O_O, “Chinja?!” she asked excitedly.

“Neh, he’s the one who said it.” you said.

“~Kyaaa~!” Eun Ji screamed in excitement, “I can’t believe he likes fashion too!”

“Yeah right…” you said rolling your eyes.

“It’s rare to see a guy like him who likes fashion you know.” Eun Ji said while texting in her phone as notes.

“Yeah, I know.” you said.

After a while, you both reached home.

“We’re home~!” both you and Eun Ji shouted.

“Welcome home~” your mom said with a tone.

“What are you doing umma?” Eun Ji asked.

“Just writing a list of supplies that you two need to buy later.” your mom said writing down.

You and Eun Ji look at each other.

“Are we doing something today ‘cause I thought we’ve bought everything already” you said.

“Yep! We are doing something today.” Your mom said excitedly, “We’re making some food and head over to Eun Ri’s parents in-law house.”

“Chinja?!” both you and Eun Ji said and jumped around like little kids.

“I know both of you like to go there.” Your mom said smiling.

“But umma, what are doing there?” Eun Ji asked.

“Nothing much actually.” Your mom said, “We’re just going to talk about both of your future.”

You and Eun Ji looked at each other in amazed, both of you mouthed “Our… future?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! Another update!

Can you guys guess what's 'our future' meant?

Kekeke~~ I know some of you might knew it already.

Guess it! I want your opinions!

Well as usual, comments anyone?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-