Chapter 7

Lovely Marriage

“You two know each other?” Jin Hyun asked the both of you.

“Of course I know her!” Jin Hwan said, “She’s my classmate, also my first chingu.”

*OMO! He just said that I’m his first chingu! It’s supposed to be Hye In, but he said me instead! I am so HAPPY~*you thought.

“Your first chingu is a girl hyung?!” Jin Hyun asked surprisingly.

“Well… neh. All the guys looks scary. It was like they wanted to kill me or something…” Jin Hwan said.

“Well that’s because every girl in the classroom was talking about you.” you said *Including me! Well not really because I was staring at you all the time.* and thought.

“Including you?” Jin Hyun asked you smiling.

“Mwo? Ani! I wasn’t talking about him. I was talking with Hye In about…”

“About me?” Jin Hwan cut you off.

“WHAT!” you shouted.

“Whoa! Slow down Eun Mi! People are looking!” Jin Hyun said covering his ears.

“You really are loud…” Jin Hwan said.

“Mianhe…” you said looking down.

“Gwenchana, it’s our fault actually.” Jin Hyun said smiling.

“Neh. Geongjeongma.” Jin Hwan said tapping your shoulder.

You blushed a bit by his action, “So, you guys are going in the office now?” you asked.

“Oh! That’s right, we’re late and it’s your entire fault!” Jin Hwan said pointing at Jin Hyun.

“Mianhe hyung.” Jin Hwan said looking down, “But, thanks to Eun Mi I’m standing here right now!”

“Okaaay~! Whatever, appali or else you’ll get scolded by the headmaster!” you said pushing the twins in to the office.

“You’re right! Kaja hyung!” Jin Hyun said dragging Jin Hwan inside the office.

“Neh, neh. Stop dragging me! Anyway, gomawo Eun Mi for helping Jin Hyun to get here!” Jin Hwan said smiling which make you blushed even more.

“An-any-anytime!” you said.

Then you bid him goodbye and went back home with a happiest feeling in your heart.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

When you reach home,

“I’m home~!” you said with a happiest tone.

“Oh! Your home already?” your mom said, “Where’s Eun Ji?”

“I don’t know I wasn’t with her for the whole day.” you said with a grinned.

“Chinjayo?” your mom asked surprisingly, “Wae?”

“I have two new students today at school!” you said smiling, “One in my class and another one in my study hall.”

“Boy or girl?” your mom asked.

“Both are boys and both of them are twins!” you said smiling even more.

“Ohhh~ looks like my little baby here is in love~” your mom sang.

“Mwo! Anniyo!” you shouted.

“Who’s in love?” Jin Ho asked by the stairs.

“Oppa! You’re here?!” you asked hugging him.

“Yah! Don’t touch my husband!” Eun Ri said hitting you at the back.

“Aigoo~ my wife is jealous~” Jin Ho said pinching her cheeks.

“Now who’s in love again?” Eun Ri asked changing the topic.

“Your little dongsaeng here is in love with twins!” your mom said tapping your shoulder.

“Twins?” both Eun Ri and Jin Ho said looking each other.

“Ohhh~ My little dongsaeng here has grown up.” Jin Ho said patted your head.

“Yah! Don’t touch my hair!” you said avoiding Jin Ho’s hand, “And for your information, I’m not in love with anybody!”

“Reaaally~” everyone sang.

“WHATEVER!” you said running upstairs.

Everyone in the house laugh like there’s no tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.... I felt really sleepy writing this chapter. Well, gotta need your comments!

Comment and Subsribe -Kim_Young-