Chapter 19

Lovely Marriage

“Eun Mi-ah, what happened?” Eun Ji asked patting your back.

“Unnie...” you said holding back your tears, “I-I-I... I like someone.”

“That’s it?!” Eun Ji asked, “Who do you like?”

“Well... I like *inhaled* Jin Hwan.” you said calmly.

“MWO?!” Eun Ji shouts, “Who?!”

“Unnie! Don’t say it out loud!” you said.

“Mianhe but, how could you like him?” Eun Ji said, “You know that I like Jin Hyun!”

“I know unnie but, I like him since I first saw him.” you explained, “You met Jin Hyun after I met them.”

“Right~” Eun Ji said with a tone, “So, why are you crying?”

“That’s because...” you said looking down, “He like someone else.”

“Chinja?!” Eun Ji asked and you nodded, “Who?!”

“Errr I can’t tell you that…” you said nervously.

“Mwo? Wae?” Eun Ji asked.

“I have reasons you know?!” you said.

“Yeah, but what are the reasons?” Eun Ji asked.

“First, you know who that person is!” you said and Eun Ji nodded, “Second, if I tell you, you might wanna punch Jin Hwan.”

“Chinja?” Eun Ji asked, “Who is that girl really.”

“And last, you might wanna hate yourself…” you said quietly.

“Mwo? Why should I?” Eun Ji asked and you shook your head.

“You know soon unnie.” you said with a sigh.

“Whatever!” Eun Ji said ruffling her hair, “So, tell me why did you lie to me?”

“Huh? Lie about what?” you asked Eun Ji.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know anything!” Eun Ji said shouting at you, “Appali tell me!”

“Oh! You mean the part where I said that I don’t know Jin Hyun?” you asked Eun Ji and she nodded, “Well…”

“Well what?!” Eun Ji asked.

“Well, because you were to excited I guess.” you said.

“What do you mean by to excited?” Eun Ji asked.

“You know, I’m afraid that you will explode when I tell you that I knew him.” you explained, “You’re always happy if I knew someone that you like.”

“Example?” Eun Ji asked.

“Do you remember our tuition class back at high school?” you asked and Eun Ji nodded, “Do you remember Lee Hong Ki? He’s our new student in that class and you were so crazy about him!”

“Yeah~ I guess I remembered.” Eun Ji said.

“He sat with me at that time so he asked me a lot of question,” you explained, “And when we got home, you asked a lot of question about him I can’t even finish my homework!”

“Yeah Lee Hong Ki!” Eun Ji snapped her fingers, “OMG! I wonder how is he doing?!”

“Stop it unnie, please.” you said.

“Yeah I know.” Eun Ji said smiling, “So. That’s the reason?”

“Yeah!” you said, *Mianhe unnie, I hope this explanation worked!* and thought.

“Fine! I forgive you!” Eun Ji said patted you on the head, “Oh! Eun Mi-ah!”

“Neh? What is it unnie?” you asked.

“Could you tell me why did you and Jin Hwan hugged?” Eun Ji asked and just kept quiet.

“I… I can’t tell you that!” you blushed a bit.

“Why not?” Eun Ji asked.

“Because I made a promise with Jin Hwan that I’m not going to tell anybody about this!” you said and Eun Ji just nodded.

“Fine!” Eun Ji said, “Eun Mi-ah.”

“What now?” you asked.

“We and the Park twins are relatives.” Eun Ji said.

“Chinja?” you asked, “But, how?”

“Well, Eun Ri unnie married with their brother, Jin Ho oppa.” Eun Ji explained, “So that means, we’re relatives with them!”

“Wow!” you said surprisingly, “Didn’t know it turned out this way.”

“Neh, you’re right.” Eun Ji said, “Eun Mi! By any chance, do you know who Jin Hyun like?”

“Mwo?” you asked, “Look unnie, that’s why I don’t want to tell you! You’ll be asking me a bunch of question!”

“Mianhe, I’m just so crazy about him!” Eun Ji said happily, “He is sooo cute~~!”

*Thank goodness that you like Jin Hyun unnie. If you like Jin Hwan, I don’t what I’ll do.*you thought, “I know unnie so please just don’t screamed anymore, okay?”

“Neh~” Eun Ji said, “So, are we done talking here?”

“Neh, we’re done!” you said, “You can call Jin Hyun to come here.”

“Arasso!” Eun Ji said and walked away.

“Thank goodness!” you said holding onto your chest, “That was close.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit short....

well that's because I have no idea what to write....

Anyways, like this chapter?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-