Chapter 52

Lovely Marriage

The next morning, you were eating your breakfast with your mom when the doorbell rang.

~Ding Dong~

Your mom and you looked at each other, then at the door and back to each other.

“You get it.” Your mom ordered.

“But mom, I’m eating here…” you whined with your mouth full of food.

“Like I’m not.” Your mom said, “Go get the door honey, please~”

“Fine!” you said stomping to the front door.

The doorbell keeps ringing and ringing until you came.

“Coming!” you said while opening the door.

Suddenly, a bouquet of flowers pops out in front of you.

“Kyaaa~!” you screamed in shock.

“Eun Mi-ah! Mianheyo! I am soo sorry! It’s my entire fault! I know, I shouldn’t do that! I should be more careful when sleeping. I’m sorry! Would you forgive me?! I promise I won’t do it again!” Jin Hwan said in one breath.

You stayed quiet for a moment before speaking, “Jin Hwan… it’s not your fault, actually. I’m sorry.”

Jin Hwan then moves the bouquet to the side, “What do you mean?”

“Look, Jin Hwan-ah. I shouldn’t be that mad to you. It’s just an accident, right?” you asked and Jin Hwan slowly nodded, “So, I’m the one should say sorry.”

“But, I embarrassed you in front of everybody. It’s my entire fault!” Jin Hwan said, more like shouting.

You immediately cover his mouth with your hands, “Shh~ it’s still early, everybody’s still sleeping. So, lower your voice.”

“Sorry…” Jin Hwan whispered.

“What in the world is going on here?” your mom suddenly asked behind you.

You and Jin Hwan immediately faced your mom, “Oh, nothing umma.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo, umma!” Jin Hwan said smiling brightly like nothing ever happened.

“Annyeong! Wow, Jin Hwan! You look very happy today!” your mom said.

“Oh, I’m just happy to see my fiancé!” Jin Hwan said, putting his arm around your shoulders.

You blushed a bit by his words.

“Really?” your mom asked and Jin Hwan just nodded, “Well, come inside and join us for breakfast.”

“I would love to, but can I have breakfast at the garden?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Sure, honey!” your mom said, “You two go first and I will bring your delicious meal!”

“Ghamsahamnida, umma!” Jin Hwan said while bowing, “We’ll be at the back!”

Jin Hwan then dragged you to the back of the house where the garden is located. You sat down on a swing while Jin Hwan sat next to you.

“I’m sorry Eun Mi. Please let this be my fault, I don’t want to trouble you.” Jin Hwan said.

“Jin Hwan-ah, I told you it’s not your fault. You didn’t do it on purpose.” You said looking away.

“But I make you felt embarrassed! I can’t let that go just like… that!” Jin Hwan said pulling your shoulders making you faced him.

You just sighed and lowered your head, “I’m sorry if I made you worried again.”

Jin Hwan sighed, “You don’t need to apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong to me.” Jin Hwan said, “I’m the one who did wrong to you. I’m the one should apologize to you, so please Eun Mi-ah… forgive me?”

You stayed quiet for a moment until…

“Here kids! Your breakfast!” your mom came out from the door and put your dish on the table, “Appali eat, before it gets cold.”

After that, your mom went inside without asking any question.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan called, but you ignored it and went inside your house.

*Aish! Seriously?! Why is it so hard for me to apologize?!* Jin Hwan thought and let out a big sigh.

“Boo~!” someone shouted from outside the gate.

“Shut up, Jin Hyun!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Chill, hyung.” Jin Hyun said and entered the garden, “It’s not like the end of the day yet.”

“But, Jin Hyun-ah, she keeps saying that it’s her fault! Not mine!” Jin Hwan explained, “I can’t let her say that if it’s not her fault! I just can’t see it!”

“Wait, what?” Jin Hyun asked.

“What, what?” Jin Hwan asked back.

“What did you just say?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Say what?” Jin Hwan asked in confusion.

“You said something about you can’t see.” Jin Hyun said.

“So?” Jin Hwan asked.

“OMG! Hyung!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“What?!” Jin Hwan shouts back.

“What is… Oh! Jin Hyun-ah! You’re here too?” your mom once again came out from the house.

“Morning, umma!” Jin Hyun said waving at your mom.

“Yah! Show some respect!” Jin Hwan said hitting Jin Hyun’s head.

“Oww! Hyung!” Jin Hyun said while rubbing his head.

“Aigoo~ you two are so cute!” your mom said with an aw face, “It’s okay, Jin Hwan-ah. The two of you soon will be my son!”

“In-law, that is.” Jin Hyun said.

“Seriously?! Can’t you just shut up?!” Jin Hwan asked.

“Relax hyung!” Jin Hyun said calming Jin Hwan down.

“I think you two need sometime alone, if you two need anything just call me!” your mom said, “Oh and one more thing, Jin Hyun-ah! If you’re here to see Eun Ji, she’s still sleeping upstairs.”

“Chinja?!” Jin Hyun asked and your mom nodded, “This sounds interesting.”

“What interesting?” Jin Hwan asked, “You’re not planning on disturbing her, are you?”

“That was just I was about to do!” Jin Hyun said, “How did you know?”

“Tch! I’m your brother, twin brother that is.” Jin Hwan said.

“Whatever! I’m going!” Jin Hyun said and went inside the house.

When Jin Hyun opened the door, he accidently bumped in to someone.

“Oww! What the… oh! Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hyun said while rubbing his head, “Are you looking for hyung? He’s outside.”

“Thanks.” You said and went outside.

“This is also interesting.” Jin Hyun said with a smirk on his face.

“Jin Hwan-ah!” you called.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan turned around and saw you walking towards him, “Eun Mi-ah! I’m sorry! Please forgive me! I pro-”

Before Jin Hwan could finish his sentence, you shut his mouth with your finger.

“I forgive you.” You said with a small smile that melts his heart.

*Oh god… her smile!* Jin Hwan thought.

Your remove your finger and started too blushed. You’ve never planned on doing that to Jin Hwan. Suddenly, Jin Hwan tackled you into a hug.

“Gomawo, Eun Mi-ah! Thank you so much! I promise it’ll never happen again next time!” Jin Hwan said while hugging you tightly, “I promise to be good to you. I promise I’ll be a good fiancé and also husband.”

You were shocked at his words, especially the last one, *Is he acting, did he just said he wants to be a good husband for me?*

You were smiling madly and started to hug him back.

“OMG! Hyung! Get a room!” Jin Hyun shouted making the two of you broke your hug.

“Aish! Won’t you just shut up for a minute, Park Jin Hyun?!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Sorry, I can’t!” Jin Hyun stuck his tongue out, “Besides, I just wanted to remind you about your hot breakfast. I guess it’s not a hot breakfast anymore.”

You and Jin Hwan looked at each other, then at the table fills with your breakfast.

“How in the world could we forget about that?” you asked.

“Oh, it’s because the two of you were busy forgiving each other.” Jin Hyun said.

“Aish, this kid.” Jin Hwan said while grabbing a bowl of baked beans on the table and threw it at Jin Hyun and it got hit directly on the face.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Jin Hyun shouted with his mouth full of beans.

“That’s for not shutting your mouth up!” Jin Hwan shouts back.

“Really hyung? You want to have a food fight here?” Jin Hyun asked.

“I can if you want to.” Jin Hwan said with a smirked.

“It’s on then!” Jin Hyun said and immediately run at the table to get a food that he could throw.

As for Jin Hwan he started to run away like a mad person, “Umma! Jin Hyun is messing with my breakfast~!”

“What?!” your mom shouted from inside the house and immediately went out, “Jin Hyun-ah, are you that hungry for having baked beans all over your face?”

“No, umma it’s-” Before Jin Hyun could finish his sentence, your mom grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the house, “No, wait! You’re going to get it hyung!”

“*Mehrong* Serves your right!” Jin Hwan said then he started laughing loudly.

“Yah, that’s not nice you know.” You said.

“What? He deserves it.” Jin Hwan said.

“Come on, let’s get another breakfast.” You said while Jin Hwan just nodded and went inside before you.

*Is he hiding something from me? Why did I feel that the words he was saying was true?* you thought before going inside your house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Guys I am soooooooooooo sorry fo not updating for soooooooooo long!

I am super duper busy these days... school works, activities, other stuffs and so on...

Also I've just finished my trial exam for PMR (if you're from Malaysia, you know what it is...)

So yeah, I'm busy preparing for that exam of course.

I have to pass that exam or else I'm dead X(

Again I am so sorry for my dear readers and subsribers...

For those who still subscribed my story... thank you soooooo much!

I really appreciate that! Also all the comments that you guys wrote, also a big thanks for that!

After reading all of your comments, I've decided to continue this story! Yay~!

Hahaha~ thanks for all of your support! I'll try my best to keep updating this story...

Whew~ it has been TWO months I haven't update... so the part where I said if you guys didn't comment, I will not update...

Haha! I guys that came true, but it's not because you guys didn't comment...

It's because I'm super busy! Don't be mad at me...

Well, gotta go! As usual need your comments!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-