Chapter 50

Lovely Marriage

“Here you go.” The teacher said handling Jin Hwan the medicine, “Put this on the cut and she will get better soon.”

“Ghamsamida.” Jin Hwan said.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me there’s a lot of patience waiting for me so, just put the medicine on your own okay?” the teacher said while Jin Hwan just nodded, she then left to see the other patience.

“Hmm~ I wonder how to use this thing.” Jin Hwan said examining the bottle of medicine, “Oh, it’s just simple.”

Jin Hwan opened the bottle of medicine and took a fingertip of cream and started putting it on your cut.

*I wonder if it hurts.*Jin Hwan thought.

While putting the cream on your cut, Jin Hwan stared at your sleeping figure.

*Seriously, how can she be so damn cute when sleeping?*Jin Hwan thought with a smile, *Also, her skin is so soft.*

Few moments later, Jin Hwan finished putting the medicine on your cut. He then started looking for the teacher to give back the medicine. There he saw the teacher was wrapping someone’s arm using the thing that they use to wrap someone’s broken arm (sorry I don’t know what’s it called). He went to the teacher and accidently bumped in to someone.

“Ouch! Excuse me, joesonghabnida.” Jin Hwan said with a bow.

“Whoah, it’s okay dude.” Sandeul said and started starring at Jin Hwan, “Hey, you’re the guy who gave me advice before, right?”

“Mwo? Oh, Sandeul. Didn’t notice you before, mianhe.” Jin Hwan said, “Yeah, it’s me. So, how did it go?”

“It went good at first.” Sandeul said, but then he sighs, “But not at the end.”

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“See it for yourself.” Sandeul said pointing at the teacher who’s still wrapping someone’s arm and to Jin Hwan’s surprise, that someone was Hye In.

“Whoah, seonsaengnim be careful.” Hye In said in pain.

“Well, it’s your fault at first.” The teacher said.

“Hye In? Gwenchana? What happened to your hand, I mean arm?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, Jin Hwan?” Hye In said looking up, “Nothing, just a fall.”

“A fall you say?!” Sandeul asked, “What do you mean by ‘just a fall’?! Seriously, Park Hye In, you fall down on a cliff and you said it’s just a fall?!”

“You guys fall on a cliff too?” Jin Hwan asked in surprised.

“You guys too?” Hye In asked and Jin Hwan just nodded, “Wow, how many cliffs are there in that forest?”

“Who knows?” Jin Hwan said, “Anyway, how did you break your arm?”

“Well, I was walking with Sandeul looking for flags when suddenly…” Hye In stops for a moment, “I saw something like a white shadow passing by a tree.”

Jin Hwan’s eyes widened, “Wh-what do y-you th-think it is?”

“I don’t know, a ghost maybe.” Hye In said.

“Yeah, right.” Sandeul said rolling his eyes, “And then you just screamed out of your lungs then ran like an idiot falling off a cliff and broke your arm. Tch, such a scardy cat.”

Hye In gave Sandeul a death glare, “Oh yeah, it’s a ghost alright. It looks very clear.”

“Do you know what that is for real?” Sandeul asked while Hye In shook her head, Sandeul sighed, “It’s a flag you pabo!”

“Chinja?!” Hye In asked with wide eyes, “How did you know?”

“Because I took it.” Sandeul said, “You didn’t know because you were unconscious at that time.”

“Tch, stupid flag.” Hye In said with a piss, “Thanks to it, my arm is broken.”

“Yah, thanks to me I got rid of it.” Sandeul said, “Thanks to me too, I got you back up from the cliff.”

Hye In sighed, “Gomawo.”

“Okay, so are you two okay?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Yeah, were fine.” Sandeul said.

“Good.” Jin Hwan said and turning to face the teacher, “Here seonsaengnim, I already put the medicine on her cuts.”

“Good job, now if you’ll excuse me I need to get some water.” The teacher said standing up, “Do you guys want some too?”

“Sure!” Sandeul and Hye In said at the same time.

“Nah, I’m good.” Jin Hwan said while the teacher just nodded and walks away.

“So, Jin Hwan-ah, is Eun Mi okay?” Hye In asked.

“Neh, she’s fine.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s just that, when she falls off the cliff, she got a lot of cuts on her body.”

“Whoah, that hurts.” Sandeul said and Jin Hwan nods.

“Excuse me guys, I need to check up on Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan said, “I see you guys later.”

With that, Sandeul and Hye In nod their heads and Jin Hwan went to you. When he arrives at your mat, he then sat down next to you and started your hair.

“Get well soon, neh.” He whispered into your ear and kissed your cheek.

He then went up to take a look at your beautiful face and suddenly his heart started beating really fast.

*Calm down, Park Jin Hwan.*Jin Hwan thought.

As usual, he can’t control himself when seeing you like this. He started leaning in and kiss your lips. Without noticing you were starting to wake up.

*What’s going on?*you thought, your head is still heavy so, you didn’t noticed Jin Hwan was kissing you.

Jin Hwan then realized that your hand was starting to move. He immediately broke the kiss and woke up.

“Eu-Eun Mi? You’re awake?” he asked nervously.

“Where am I?” you asked with your blinking eyes.

“We already are outside the forest, right now we are at some place where people who got hurt stops by.” Jin Hwan said.

“Oh, ow my head.” You said in pain.

“Gwenchana? What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“My head, it hurts.” You said pinching your head.

“Gwenchana, come here.” Jin Hwan said asking you to lay your head on his chest, “I pinched it for you.”

You nodded and started to lay your head on his chest while Jin Hwan started pinching your head.

“Is it too hard or just fine?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Neh, it’s fine.” You said, “Gomawo.”

“It’s nothing.” Jin Hwan said, “Besides, I have to start taking care of you now like I said.”

*Did I hear him wrong? He said he wanted to take care of me.*you thought.

After a while of pinching your head, you fell asleep on Jin Hwan’s chest.

*Cute.*Jin Hwan thought, still pinching your head.

“Hyung!” Jin Hyun called.

“Neh, what’s up?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Seonsaengnim called, we need to get back to the base camp.” Jin Hyun said, “Everyone already came back from the forest.”

“Oh, arasso.” Jin Hwan said and stood up.

He then carried you up bridal style.

“Is she okay, hyung?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Neh, she’s fine.” Jin Hwan said, “Just a small headache.”

“Oh, okay.” Jin Hyun said, “Appali hyung, it’s scary at night.”

“Neh, just go to your fiancé already.” Jin Hwan said, Jin Hyun just nodded and went over to Eun Ji.

While Jin Hwan just walking while carrying you bridal style and watching your sleeping figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~~! I'm back after 2 or 3 weeks of busyness!

Yeah, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SUCH A LONG TIME!

The reason is... Mid-Year Examination >.<

The exam is VERY important to me... if my marks are bad.... I might change class...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want to be separated with my beloved chingus! >.<

I think I did fine on the exam, just hope I got good marks neh? ^.^

Anyway, the best part is.... after the exam, school is off for 2 whole weeks!

So that means, I can update daily for the whole week! Yay~!

Aren't you excited? I am! Kekeke~~

Oh, one more thing... I have a very IMPORTANT question to ask all of you and you HAVE to answer it....

The question is... do you want me to continue this story or not?

Well, it's not that I'm gonna delete this story or something...

It's just that... I have a LOT of ideas in this story and I think it takes a long time to finish this story

I'm just afraid that I might not have any more ideas for my other stories.... (Yeah, I'm planning a new one :])

So, please dear readers and subscribers.... if you love this story.... JEBAL tell me whether you want me to continue this story or end it soon?

I need your support for this!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Have you guys listened to B1A4's new song 'Baby Good Night'?

If you haven't LISTEN TO IT NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8

OMG! All of them are so cute and y~~!

Hahaha~ especially the whoa-ah-oh-oh-whoa-oh part... kekeke~~

Baby good night~ jal jayo good night~ (addicted to that song now >.<)