Chapter 45

Lovely Marriage

You and Jin Hwan walked slowly in the forest hand in hand. The moon was shining brightly in the sky and was shining at the two of you.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Jin Hwan suddenly asked breaking the silence.

“Neh.” You said quietly looking up.

“We have to find the flags quickly before the night’s over.” Jin Hwan said walking faster and you just nodded.

Few minutes of walking and looking for the flags, the two of you decided to stop for a quick break.

“Whew! Where exactly are the flags?!” Jin Hwan groaned, “Aish~!”

“Like seonsaengnim said.” You said, “Since we are the last partner, we have to look for the flags carefully. The easiest one to spot is already taken by the earlier partners.”

“Why are we last again?” Jin Hwan asked with a sighed.

“How should I know?” you asked back.

“Appali kaja. We have to look for the flags quickly before it’s too late.” Jin Hwan said grabbing your hand making you blushed.

The two of you then looked for the flags inside the bushes, behind tress and even digging up holes. Well, that’s Jin Hwan’s idea.

“Aish! We are these flags?!” Jin Hwan asked more like shouting.

“Calm down, Jin Hwan-ah.” You said.

Jin Hwan then sighed and looked around. He then saw a cliff not really far from where he was standing.

“Eun Mi-ah, kaja.” Jin Hwan said and went near the cliff.

“Wait, Jin Hwan-ah! Where are you going?” you asked following him behind.

Jin Hwan then reached at the cliff. He looks down to see where it leads to.

“Yah, Jin Hwan-ah. What is it?” you asked while looking down at the cliff.

The only thing you saw down the cliff was trees and bushes.

“Ji-Jin Hwan?” you called.

“Mwo?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You’re not thinking of jumping down, aren’t you?” you asked nervously.

“Well, that’s what I was thinking to do.” Jin Hwan said.

“Mwo?! Andwe?!” you sad pulling his arm.

“Wae? There might be a flag down there.” Jin Hwan said pointing down the cliff, “Who knows?”

“But, it’s dangerous!” you said.

“The only thing I wish now is, we have a torch to see what’s down there.” Jin Hwan said with a sigh.

“It’s not really their fault for not having enough torch.” You said.

“Yeah right, why don’t they just borrow it from the camp service?” Jin Hwan asked.

There were silences for a few minutes until you broke it.

“So, are you really going to jump down there?” you asked with a gulped.

“I don’t know.” Jin Hwan said scratching his head, “If you don’t want me to jump, I’m okay with that.”

You looked at Jin Hwan for a moment then looked at the ground.

*Outhoukke? Should I just let him jump or not? If he does what if he can’t climb back up?*you thought.

“Well?” Jin Hwan said.

“Urm~” you said while thinking.

“Whatever, kaja! We’re wasting time here.” Jin Hwan said and went away.

“Wait, Jin Hwan-ah!” you called and ran up to him.

But before you could run, you accidently stepped on a soft ground making you fall down from the cliff.

“JIN HWAN!” you screamed.

“Eun Mi?!” Jin Hwan turned around and saw nothing, “Where are you?!”

“Down here~” you said with a weak voice.

Jin Hwan gasped. He then went near the cliff and looks down. He saw you sitting down leaning on the wall of the cliff.

“Gwenchana?!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Neh~” you said weakly.

“Wait there!” Jin Hwan said and was about to climb down.

“Andwe! Don’t come down!” you shouted.

“Wae?” Jin Hwan asked.

“It’s dangerous down here.” You said, “These bushes have sharp thorns. It might hurt you.”

“Mwo?” Jin Hwan asked, “That’s the reason why I should climb down.”

“Andwe!” you said, “If you did, you might not climb back up.”

“Well, it’s better than leaving you alone down there.” Jin Hwan said.

“I’m fine down here.” You said weakly, “You go and find those flags, neh? Geongjeongma!”

Jin Hwan sighed. Without any further thoughts, he then went down the cliff and went to you.

“Yah, Park Jin Hwan!” you shouted, “I said not to climb down here! Why are you so-”

Before you could finish your sentence, Jin Hwan shut your mouth with his hands.

“Shh~ you expect me to leave you alone in this dark yet scary forest?” Jin Hwan asked, “What if something bad happens to you? What if a tiger eat you or a giant bear or something else? Who got blame for that?”

You remained silent for a moment. Jin Hwan then sighed and let go his hand from your mouth.

“Eun Mi-ah, I just want you to be safe.” Jin Hwan said.

*What did he just say?*you thought.

“Are you hurt?” Jin Hwan asked and went down to your level.

“Well, not really.” You started blushing when Jin Hwan’s face was just a few inches from yours.

Jin Hwan then examined your body to look for injuries.

“Man, you got a lot of cuts from the thorns.” Jin Hwan said, “But thank goodness that you’re not hurt so badly like a twisted ankle or a broken arm and leg.”

You nodded and smile. Jin Hwan then took out a handkerchief from his pocket and a water bottle that he’s been carrying from the start of the activity. He poured a little a bit of water on his handkerchief and started to wipe your blood from the cut.

“Hold still.” He said and you just nodded.

Few minutes later, he finished wiping your cut. He then took out a small knife and started to cut some of the bushes that are close enough where the two of you are sitting.

*Didn’t know that Jin Hwan is really caring for… me.*you thought and smile to yourself.

After Jin Hwan had finished cutting down the bushes, he then sat next to you.

“Gwenchana?” he asked.

“Neh.” You said.

Just then, a cold breeze past by the two of you. The cold breeze makes you felt very cold and freezing.

“Achoo~!” you sneezed.

“It sure is cold.” Jin Hwan said blowing his hands.

He then took off his jacket and covers you up with it.

“Yah, Jin Hwan-ah. What are you doing?” you asked, “I don’t need it, I’m not that freezing. What about you?”

“I’m fine, just wear it.” Jin Hwan said wrapping you up with his jacket.

You were blushing madly when watching his face. You immediately looked away.

“There.” Jin Hwan said.

“Go-gomawo.” You said nervously.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I don’t know.” You said.

“Are you sleepy?” Jin Hwan asked.

“A little bit, but I can still hold it.” You said.

“Here, sleep on my shoulder.” Jin Hwan said patting his shoulder.

“But what about you?” you asked.

“Geongjeongma, I’m fine.” Jin Hwan said, “Appali.”

Without any further thoughts, you went down and rest your head on his shoulder.

*Something’s not right.*you thought and woke up.

“What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Your shoulders are cold. Are you sure you’re okay?” you asked.

“Neh, I’m su-” before Jin Hwan could finish his sentence, he was disturbed by a sneeze, “Achooo~!”

“Bless you.” You said as he smiled and nodded.

“Thank you.” Jin Hwan said.

You then took of his jacket and wrapped it around him.

“What’s this for?” Jin Hwan asked, “I gave it to you, right?”

“If you’re cold, you can have it.” You said, “I’m fine without it.”

Suddenly, a pair of arms was wrapped around you. You were surprised to saw Jin Hwan hugging you closely and tightly.

“In that case, I’ll make you warm.” Jin Hwan said.

You were blushing as hard as a tomato at this time.

*OMO! Outhoukke?! My heart is beating really fast!*you thought.

“Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan called making you looked up and faced his face closely.

You both were staring at each other for a few moments and suddenly Jin Hwan leaned in closer making you felt his breath heavily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I'm very SORRY for not updating yesterday.

Well, the first reason was, I have school yesterday and the second one was, I have a LOT of homework...

Mianhe my dear readers and subscribers...

I don't know why am I so busy lately :[

I'll try my best updating as fast as I could...

Anyway, this chapter is the LONGEST one yet... I wrote

That's because I want to fit all of your moments with Jinyoung in one chapter...

and OMO! OMO! OMO! Is Jinyoung really going to kiss you?!

KYAAA~! (excited) I know some of you guys wants Eun Mi to be happy and want to see some Eun Mi and Jin Hwan time together...

So, here it is! Kekeke~

Is my story getting better or not? Come on guys I NEED your comments!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Are any of you here a baby (B.A.P fan)?

If you are, their realesing their second album this 27th!

OMO! I can't wait for their comeback!

The teaser was AWESOME! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ME8aYZWkQ

All of them have different hair color! OMG!

First blonde and now??? Hahah~ who's a baby here? Raise your hand please!