Chapter 24

Lovely Marriage

A week had passed after the dinner at your house. Everything turned out to be really complicated after the Park twins knew that Eun Ji is your sister. As usual, you go to your university, go to class to meet up with Hye In and Jin Hwan. When you reached the both of them, the first thing Jin Hwan said to you is,

“Eun Mi-ah! Does Eun Ji like anything else?!” Jin Hwan asked with a huge smile on his face.

“Well, I just found out that she likes all ice cream flavors,” you said scratching the back of your neck, “Not just sundae, she likes every flavor that she can eat.”

“Chinja?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded, “Wow! She really likes ice cream.”

“Wouldn’t it be good then?” Hye In said, “’Cause you can buy any ice cream flavor you want!”

“That’s right!” Jin Hwan said snapping his fingers, “Why didn’t I think of that? It should be easy then to buy her an ice cream.”

“But her most favorite flavor was sundae.” you said putting down your bag.

“Yeah, I know.” Jin Hwan said writing down in his notebook.

“Wow~ he is sure something.” Hye In whispered to you, “Aren’t you tired?”

“Gwenchana as long as he’s happy.” you whispered back.

Hye In shook her head, “You really love him do you.”

“Well, yes I am!” you said praising yourself.

“I am, what?” Jin Hwan asked making you screamed in surprised.

“~Kyaaa~!” you screamed, “Jin Hwan-ah you scared me to death!”

“Mianhe.” Jin Hwan said patting your head, “What did you guys talked about?”

“Nothing much actually.” Hye In said, “We were just talked about yo-”

Just before Hye In could finish her sentence, you closed with your hands.

“About seonsaengnim!” you said smiling and Jin Hwan just nodded.

“What about him?” he asked.

“Well I heard that his wife had given birth to his first child.” you said still closing Hye In’s mouth.

“Eun… Mi… -ah…” Hye In said struggling in your hands, “I… can’t… breathe…”

You just realized that you’ve closed with too much forced, you immediately let go.

“Whoops! Mianhe Hye In-ah.” you said smiling shyly.

“Are you trying to kill me or something?!” Hye In asked.

“Whoah! Calm down guys!” Jin Hwan said putting his hand between the both of you.

“I said mianhe already.” you said with your puppy eyes to Jin Hwan.

“Just forgive her already would you?” Jin Hwan said looking at Hye In.

“Fine!” Hye In said.

“Yay! Gomawo Jin Hwan-ah!” you said.

Few seconds later, the teacher enters the classroom causing everyone to be quiet.

“Students, I have some news for you guys.” He said smiling.

“What is it seonsaengnim?” a boy just asked.

“First, your new assignment has been postpone to two or three months.” The teacher said calmly.

“~Assa~!” everybody in the classroom shouted.

“Okay, okay calm down everyone!” the teacher shouts causing everyone to be quiet once more.

“Why does it postpone?” a girl just asked.

“Well, because my beloved wife just gave birth to my beloved child!” the teacher said clapping his hands.

“Wahhh~ Chukkaehaeyo seonsaengnim~!” everyone in the classroom clapped their hands together.

“Ghamsamnida guys!” the teacher said, “So, I’m off for about two or three months just like I said before.”

 “Who’s our substitute teacher?” another boy just asked.

“Not sure yet.” The teacher said, “But, I know that the teacher is a woman.”

“Cool~!” a group of boys just beamed.

“Cool indeed.” The teacher said, “So today will be the last day before my day off, so I need some serious time with you guys.”

“Deh~!” everyone in the classroom beamed.

“I wonder if seonsaengnim’s child is a girl or a boy.” you whispered to Jin Hwan.

“Oh, if you guys are wondering if my child is a girl or a boy.” The teacher said, “It’s a baby boy actually.”

“You’ve got your answer there.” Jin Hwan said smiling.

*OMO! His smile!*you thought while blushing madly.

“Have you gave a name yet?!” Hye In asked.

“Hmmm~ not yet.” The teacher said, “I’m planning on giving it later when I get to the hospital.”

“Give him a nice name neh seonsaengnim!” a girl just said and the teacher nodded.

“Of course I will!” the teacher said tapping his chest, “My first ever child!”

“Jeez~ I wish I could be like that with Eun Ji.” Jin Hwan whispered to you.

Your heart went crashed after hearing this,

“Ri-right!” you whispered back.

“Okay guys enough with the talking!” the teacher shouts, “Let’s continue our lesson shall we?”

After that, all of you open your books and started to open your minds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart will also crashed if Jinyoung says something like that...

Kekeke~~ so how's this chapter? It's a bit boring don't you guys think?

It's going to be intresting soon! (I guess)

So keep reading and comments are needed!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-