Chapter 60

Lovely Marriage

 

You and Lu Han looked at each other and then at the door.

Eun Ji then approached the two of you and pulled you up to stand up properly, “What in the world are you two doing?!”

“Urm~” You just lowered your head.

“Don’t scold her.” Lu Han said standing up but end up falling since it’s too slippery.

“Hyung! You’re okay?” A tall guy with black hair said.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Lu Han said finally standing up properly, “Anyway, don’t scold her. It’s my fault.”

“What do you mean?” Eun Ji asked, “Is it your fault that she is soaking wet?”

“Yes!/No!” Both you and Lu Han said at the same time and looked at each other.

“It’s not your fault sunbae.” You said, “It’s mine, I wasn’t cautious at that time.”

“I told you it’s mine.” Lu Han said.

“Seriously, how did you two get so wet in the first place?!” Eun Ji shouted.

“It’s me!” Lu Han raised his hand, “I accidently hit the bucket and it fell right on top of Eun Mi. It’s my fault then.”

“But, how did you get wet too?” A guy who is taller than the first one with blonde hair asked.”

“Eun Mi threw her bucket at me for punishment.” Lu Han said.

Eun Ji then hit your head, “Ow! Unnie, what did you do that for?”

“That, for throwing water at someone.” Eun Ji said, “And for being wet of course.”

“I told you, it’s not her fault.” Lu Han said.

“Still, you two didn’t have to splashed water at each other after that.” Eun Ji said.

You and Lu Han just lowered you’re head, “We’re sorry.”

“Lee Eun Ji, watch your mouth.” Lay said, “That’s your sunbae, remember?”

“Do I care?” Eun Ji said and rolled her eyes.

“Xiu Min, go get some towels in our locker.” The tall guy with the blonde hair said.

“Okay.” Xiu Min said and left to get some towels.

“You guys get some rest.” A short guy with black hair said, “We can help you with this.”

“What? No! It’s okay, we can do it later.” You said.

“Yah! Be quiet, let them do it.” Eun Ji said and you remained silent.

The boys then started to wipe the water with the mop and the towel even though it doesn’t really work.

“Here you go.” Xiu Min said handing the towels at you and Lu Han.

“Thanks.” Lu Han said and you just bowed, “Anyway, what are you guys doing here? I told you to go home first.”

“We just came to check up on you.” The tall guy with blonde hair said.

“I’m not a baby anymore, even though my face does look like one.” Lu Han said.

“Eun Ji just told us that Eun Mi needs to clean the gym too, so we thought that maybe we could come and see what you two were doing.” Lay said.

“How did you know I have to clean up the gym?” You asked Eun Ji.

“Your so called ‘Beloved teacher’ told me.” Eun Ji said while everyone else started laughing except for Lu Han.

“It’s your fault that I have to clean up the gym.” You said.

“I’m sorry if you woke up late this morning.” Eun Ji said, “I have to leave early this morning.”

“And why is that?” You asked, folding your arms in front of your chest.

“I guess this is my entire fault then.” Lay interrupted.

“Why oppa?” You aksed.

“I’m the one who asked Eun Ji to come to school early.” Lay said looking at your why-is-that face, “Because I just found a great idea for our dance step.”

“Okay so, it’s Lay hyung’s fault then?” The short guy with black hair asked.

“You can say that.” Lay said, “I’m sorry Eun Mi.” Lay said.

“It’s okay, oppa.” You said with a smile.

“I’m sorry too, Eun Mi-ah.” Eun Ji said.

You then hugged Eun Ji tightly, “It’s fine unnie.”

“Yah, you pabo!” Eun Ji shouted, “Now my clothes are wet too.”

The boys then laughed at the two of you, “Such a sweet siblings.”

“Anyway, can you guys help us here?” The tall guy with blonde hair said, “We need more mops.”

“I’ll get it.” Lu Han said.

“Wait hyung, I’ll come with you.” Lay said and left with Lu Han.

“Urm~ unnie.” You called.

“Hmm~” Eun Ji responded while cleaning the floor.

“Who are these guys?” You asked.

“You don’t know us?” The tall guy with black hair said.

You just shook your head in respond.

“They Lay’s friend.” Eun Ji said, “All of them are in a group called EXO-M.”

“Ohh~” You just nodded your head.

“Lu Han is also in the group.” Eun Ji said.

“When did you meet them?” You asked.

“Last week.” Eun Ji said, “Lay introduced them to me.”

“Should we introduce ourselves?” The short guy with black hair said.

“Sure.” You said.

All of them line up in front of you and started introducing themselves.

“Hello, I’m EXO-M’s leader, Kris.” Kris bowed.

“I’m Kim Min Seok a.k.a Xiu Min, nice to meet you.” Xiu Min bowed.

“Kim Jong Dae here, just call me Chen.” Chen bowed.

“And I’m the maknae, Tao!” Tao bowed, “Nice to meet you, nuna!”

“Nuna?” You asked, “Am I older than you?”

Tao nodded, “I’m 18 this year.”

“Oh.” You said with a nodded.

“All of them are your sunbae, except for Chen I guess.” Eun Ji said.

“Really? Which class are you from?” You asked.

“1-C” Chen said, “We rarely see each other that’s why.”

“So you knew Dong Woo and Sun Woo?” You asked.

“You mean CNU and Baro?” Chen corrected and you nodded, “Yeah, they’re same class as me.”

“Wait, speaking of CNU and Baro, they must be practicing with Jin Hwan right now.” You said, “I must go and check them up.”

Before you could go, Eun Ji grabbed your hand, “Maybe we could check them up after we clean up.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” You said.

“We’re back!” Both Lu Han and Lay said with a mop in their hands.

“Let’s start cleaning then.” Kris said and all of you started cleaning the floor.

Few minutes later, the floor is now clean and shiny.

“Thanks guys.” Lu Han said, “I’ll treat you guys some time.”

“You better treat us this time!” Tao said.

“It’s okay, I’ll be treating you with Eun Mi.” Lu Han said putting his arm on you shoulder, “Right?”

You don’t know what to say since you were so nervous at that time. You just nodded your head in respond.

“So, since we’ve done cleaning up, let’s check up on Jin Hwan and his friends!” Eun Ji said.

Everyone else just nodded and started walking out of the gym.

“Eun Ji, is Jin Hwan your fiancé?” Lay asked while walking in the hallway.

“No, her fiancé.” Eun Ji said pointing at you, “The elder brother.”

“Oh, so Jin Hwan is elder than your fiance?” Lay asked.

“He has a name you know.” Eun Ji said, “Park Jin Hyun.”

“I can’t believe you two are already engaged.” Kris said, “Even I’m not engaged yet.”

“At least you have a girlfriend.” Xiu Min said.

“They’ve been forced get to married.” Lay said.

“No wonder~” Chen said.

“Eh~ nuna’s engaged?” Tao asked.

“Yeah.” You said in respond.

“So you’ve taken?” Lu Han asked.

“You can say it that way.” You said.

“Don’t think about it, Lu Han.” Xiu Min said.

“What? I didn’t do anything.” Lu Han said.

“What this is all about?” You asked.

“Nothing!” Both Lu Han and Xiu Min said, Lu Han then gave Xiu Min a death glare.

“We’re almost there guys, be quiet.” Eun Ji said.

All eight of you walked until you’ve reached the junction that leads to the music room. Just before you guys could continue walking…

“Wait, who’s that?” Tao asked pointing at the door that leads to the music room.

All of you looked at where Tao is pointing. To all of your surprises Tao is pointing at a girl who was chatting happily with Jin Hwan.

“Isn’t that, Yu Na?” Chen asked, “She’s my classmate too.”

“What is she doing there?” Lu Han asked.

“How should we know?” Eun Ji asked.

Just then CNU came out of the music room, “Come on guys, everything is ready.”

“In that case, let’s go inside.” Jin Hwan said and Yu Na just nodded and went inside followed by Jin Hwan. Jin Hwan then closed the door.

“What was that about?” Kris asked.

Before anyone could answer, you ran out of the school without looking back.

“Eun Mi-ah!” Eun Ji called but it was too late since you were already out of school.

*Why am I like this?* You thought while running, *It’s not like Jin Hwan really likes me, right?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys! :]

Sorry if I updated a bit late, I just came back from dinner.

Anyway, it turns out that the girl is Eun Ji and the five guys is EXO-M! >.<

Some of you gussed it would be B1A4, but sorry Gongchan is not added in the story...

(I might add him soon...)

Lastly, FYI Lu Han is not Jin Hwan's rival...

He's just a friend to Eun Mi, so don't worry about it! ;]

I'll update soon~

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-