Chapter 27

Lovely Marriage

 

“But appa, aren’t we too young to get married?” Eun Ji asked quietly holding her tears.

“What do you mean too young?” your dad asked, “This is the right time for you two to get married!”

“That’s right and there’s no way you two are denying it!” Jin Ho’s dad said.

“Come on, Eun Ji-ah, Eun Mi-ah, don’t tell me you two don’t want to marry these twins.” Your mom said pointing at Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun, “They have good looks you know.”

“And talent!” Jin Ho’s mom added.

“But umma, we’re not ready!” you said almost tearing up.

“That’s it!” your dad shouted, “I don’t want to hear any excuses or reasons or whatever! All I want is you two to marry the twins whether you like it, or not!”

*I don’t want to marry Jin Hyun, he’s my chingu not my boyfriend! But, I don’t want to break their hearts… Outhoukke?*you thought.

Menwhile Eun Ji thought, *NOOOOO!!! I don’t want to marry Jin Hwan! I want to marry Jin Hyun! My one and only Jin Hyun! WAE?! Wae is this happening to me?!*. Then without any further thoughts, Eun Ji ran outside of the house to the nearest park. The twins were about to followed her, but Eun Mi stopped them.

“Let me and unnie handle this.” You said putting your hand in front the twins, “Unnie, kaja!”

“Deh!” Eun Ri said, “Yeobo, wait for a second neh?”

“Neh, be careful!” Jin Ho said giving a kiss on Eun Ri’s cheeks.

You and Eun Ri then followed Eun Ji behind.

“Unnie! Wait up!” you called Eun Ji while running

Eun Ji then came to a stop at the park and sat down on a bench near the fountain. After moments, she burst to tears.

“Unnie, calm down.” You said patting her back.

“I don’t really know what’s going on.” Eun Ri said sitting beside Eun Ji, “But, everything is going to be fine.”

“Unnie…” Eun Ji said turning to her sister, “I don’t want to get married!”

“I understand.” Eun Ri said, “At first I don’t want to marry Jin Ho myself!”

“But, now you are!” you said sitting at the other side of the bench.

“I know.” Eun Ri said touching her belly, “You know, sometimes parents choice are the best.”

“But *sob* that’s not *sob* what I *sob* meant.” Eun Ji said sobbing.

“Then, wae are you crying?” Eun Ri asked Eun Ji’s hair.

“She likes Jin Hyun unnie.” You said quietly.

Eun Ri looked at you wide eyes, “Ch-chinja?”

“Neh. *sob* I love him! *sob* Not his twin!” Eun Ji said between her sobbing, “She’s the one *sob* who loves *sob* Jin Hwan!” Eun Ji then pointed at you.

“Mwo?” Eun Ri said, “So, you both like the opposite one?”

You and Eun Ji nodded.

“So, you both have been forced to get married with guys that you don’t like?” Eun Ri asked and you both nodded.

“Something like that.” You said.

“Can’t we tell appa to let us choose which one that we wanted to marry with?” Eun Ji asked Eun Ri.

*Wait, choose? I like that idea! Unnie can choose Jin Hyun and I can choose… Jin Hwan. Wait a second, I forgot that Jin Hwan likes… Eun Ji unnie. Then he must like appa’s idea! If I chose him, will he really marry me?*you thought.

“I don’t know.” Eun Ri said, “But, I’m afraid it will broke their hearts.”

You and Eun Ji sighed.

“Seriously, I don’t want to do this… this marriage thing!” Eun Ji said, “Can’t we just do this on our own?”

“Umma and appa knew what’s best for us.” Eun Ri said, “They want us to be happy!”

“If they want us to be happy, then why are they doing this to us?!” Eun Ji asked.

“Maybe this will make us happy.” You said quietly.

“Does that mean you want to marry Jin Hyun?” Eun Ji asked.

“Ani! Of course not unnie!” you said shaking your head.

“Come on you two, just do this for umma and appa. Please!” Eun Ri said, “Do like I do. Do it, and think that this is all just a fate.”

You and Eun Ji looked at each other.

“Fate?” Eun Ri said and Eun Ri nodded.

“Me and Jin Ho just turned out to be a fate between us.” Eun Ri said, “Please my little dongsaengs, do this for your beloved parents. Think about their happiness.”

You thought, *Umma and appa’s happiness? Yeah, maybe unnie is right. Maybe me and Jin Hwan are not meant for each other. Just forget it Eun Mi.*

Eun Ji thought, * Maybe unnie is right. Do this one precious thing to umma and appa. Maybe this is what they really wanted. Let’s just do this Eun Ji, for umma and appa.*

With that, you and Eun Ji stood up, faced Eun Ri and said, “We’re doing this unnie, for umma and appa!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ another update!

Looks like I can update here at my village! kekeke~~

So, do you guys like this chapter???

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-