Chapter 29

Lovely Marriage

A week had passed after the discussion of your marriage with Jin Hyun. After the discussion, things turn out pretty different lately.

Jin Hwan of course remains as happy as possible and always follows Eun Ji around. Jin Hyun always buried his head in his arm when you see him at study hall but, when you see him at home, he just remain happy like nothing ever happen. Eun Ji always cries in her room every night when everyone is asleep. You knew because she keeps sobbing really hard until it can be heard at your room since it’s just next door.

You just stay as happy as you could. You don’t want to be sad. You knew you did this for your parents. You promise to yourself to be a good wife.

You were having breakfast with your mom, dad and Eun Ji.

“Sweetie, eat. You’ll get sick soon.” Your mom said to Eun Ji. She passed a toast at her.

“I’m not hungry umma.” Eun Ji said pushing the toast, “I’ve lost my appetite.”

“Every morning?” your dad asked, “Lee Eun Ji, you’ve been like this since last week. Are you okay?”

“Gwenchana.” Eun Ji said sipping her milk, “Eun Mi, kaja! We’re late already.”

“It’s still early unnie.” You said eating your cereal, “Besides I haven’t finished my breakfast yet.”

“Make it quick then!” Eun Ji shouted and went outside to wear her shoes.

“Is your unnie alright?” your mom whispered to you, “She’s been like that since last week. Right after the discussion of your marriage.”

“Maybe she still shock umma.” You said finishing your cereal, “Geongjeongma, she’ll be okay soon.”

“Are you sure?” your dad asked and you nodded.

“I’m 100 percent sure!” you said smiling brightly, *Actually, just 50 percent sure. Unnie is not going to be okay, I’m pretty sure about that.* and thought.

After you kissed goodbye to your parents, you and Eun Ji headed for your university. The walked was silent as usual. No one dares to talk or speak. Ever since the marriage thing came into your life, everything changes from good to bad.

 Few minutes later, you both reached the school gate and as usual the Park twins are waiting for the both of you. When they saw you and Eun Ji, they went to you and waved.

“Annyeong! Eun Ji-ah, Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hwan said smiling causing you to blush a bit.

“An-annyeong!” you waved back nervously.

“Annyeong.” Eun Ji said quietly.

“Eun Ji-ah, gwenchana?” Jin Hyun asked and she nodded.

“Neh, gwenchana.” Eun Ji said.

“What happened to her?” Jin Hwan asked and you shook your head.

“I don’t know.” You lied to Jin Hwan.

Jin Hyun mouthed to you “Did she not take her breakfast this morning, again?” he asked and you nodded.

“Yes.”You mouthed back.

*Not again… Great! This is just great!*Jin Hyun thought.

“I’ll be going to class now.” Eun Ji said and walked away.

“Seriously, what’s got into her?” Jin Hwan asked, you and Jin Hyun just shrugged.

“No idea.” You said.

“I’m worried you know.” Jin Hwan said

“Yeah, we know.” Jin Hyun said, “Geonjeongma hyung, she’ll be alright soon. Right?”

“Hope so.” Jin Hwan said and walked away.

“She didn’t take her breakfast, again?!” Jin Hyun asked and you nodded.

“Neh. I don’t know but, she’s getting weirder and weirder.” You said shaking your head.

“Aish! Now I’m worried.” Jin Hyun said.

“But, you can’t worry that much.” You said and he just nodded.

“Yeah I know, but she’s making me worried!” Jin Hyun shouted, “Seriously!”

“Geonjeongma, I’ll make sure she eats during lunch time.” You said patting Jin Hyun’s back.

“Make sure she eats, neh?” Jin Hyun said and you nodded.

“Yes sir!” you said.

Jin Hyun was about to leave when he remembers something.

“Eun Mi-ah.” He called you.

“Neh?” you said, “What’s wrong?”

“If you’re wondering about hyung, well he’s been good.” Jin Hyun said scratching the back of his neck.

“Oh chinja?” you asked, “That’s a relief.”

“Also, don’t tell hyung about this.” Jin Hyun said.

“About what?” you asked.

“That Eun Ji doesn’t take any breakfast.” Jin Hyun said and you nodded, “That’ll make him worried.”

“I promise, I won’t tell him.” You said putting up your hand.

“Good. In that case I’ll be going to class now.” Jin Hyun said, “Annyeong! See you at lunch!”

“Neh~!” you said and waved.

*Geongjeongma Lee Eun Ji. Everything is going to be fine.*you thought while walking to your class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm~ I smell problem...

Kekeke~~ This story is almost 30 chapters!

I can't believe I wrote this long! ;P

Anyway, how's this chapter?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-