Chapter 51

Lovely Marriage

All of the students have reached the base camp and went inside their tents to have a dreamland. As for you and Jin Hwan, he carried you inside the tent and put you down slowly on a sleeping bag. He pulled the sleeping bag to cover you up. Jin Hwan then went inside his sleeping bag next to you and starting to lie down.

“Goodnight, Eun Mi-ah.” He whispered in your ear and went to sleep while hugging you.

The next morning, you opened your eyes slowly and saw Jin Hwan sleeping next to you while hugging you.

*How did we end up here?*you thought

You slowly faced him and touched his face.

*How in the world did his skin got so soft and flawless?*you thought while touching is cheeks.

Suddenly, Jin Hwan started moving and he went on top of you.

*Ji-Jin Hwan?!*you thought while struggling under him.

Jin Hwan then starting to leaned in.

*OMO! What is he doing?! Jin Hwan, wake up! OMG! My heart won’t stop beating! Help me!*you thought while breathless.

Before you could scream or say something, Jin Hwan pushed his lips against yours and starting kissing you passionately.

*Is he… kissing… me… for real?*you thought with your wide eyes.

Jin Hwan’s hand then went down to your waist and started rubbing your back waist.

*Is he awake? Why do I feel like he’s doing this for real?*you thought and started to kissed him back.

Before you two can go any further, the zip of the tent suddenly open and revealed your teacher.

“Okay, guys! Time to-” before he could finish his sentence, his eyes starting to get wide and his mouth started shouting, “GUYS! WAIT UNTIL YOU TWO ARE BACK FROM CAMP! NOT NOW!”

Everyone then started gathering around you and Jin Hwan’s tent. You immediately pushed Jin Hwan to the side making he wake up in pain, since you pushed him to hard.

“Oww!” Jin Hwan shouted in pain.

“Aigoo, Mr. Park. I know you two are in love, but at least wait until you two are married or back from camp. Okay?” the teacher said and walks away.

Everyone then started laughing while you were lowering your head. You could feel that heat is starting to form in your body and you were blushing madly.

Jin Hwan tilted his head to the side and turning to faced you, “What is he talking about and why is everybody laughing?

“You really don’t know?!” you asked in amazement.

Jin Hwan shook his head slowly.

*So, that means he’s kissing me and hugging me while… sleeping?!*you thought and suddenly screamed.

“Kyaaa~!” you screamed.

“Whoah! Eun Mi-ah, what’s wrong?!” Jin Hwan asked.

“I can’t believe it!” you shouted and quickly ran outside of the tent.

*What’s wrong with her?*Jin Hwan thought and went outside the tent.

End of Flashback

The bus finally arrived at the school and all of the students starting to get off the bus. You quickly stood up from your seat and walks away leaving Jin Hwan, Jin Hyun and Eun Ji alone.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with her?” Jin Hwan asked and the two lovebirds just shrugged.

“Ask her later hyung. Appali, we need to get off from the bus before it leaves.

Jin Hwan and Eun Ji just nodded and walks down the little steps. Jin Hwan then saw you, trying to lift up your bag from a lot of bags.

“Here, Eun Mi-ah. Let me help you.” Jin Hwan said and you just nodded slowly.

Jin Hwan then lifted up your bag easily and started walking.

“Yah, my bag.” You said trying to reach your bag from Jin Hwan.

“I’m the man, let me carry your bag.” Jin Hwan said and you stayed quiet.

“Okay, guys!” the teacher called, “Thank you for joining this trip and I hope all of you have learnt something new from this trip, neh? Enjoy your day for today! You, Mr. Park Jin Hwan! Make sure you score tonight!”

Then everybody started laughing, including Jin Hyun and Eun Ji. While you just lowering your head from embarrassment.

“What? Score what?!” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, nothing.” The teacher said, “Okay, guys! Stop laughing and go home already!”

Everyone nodded and stared to walking away still laughing.

“Oppa, kaja! I’m hungry.” Eun Ji whinned.

“Chinja? Let’s go home then!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“How about we just ate at the restaurant?” Jin Hwan suggested.

“Good idea! Come on, oppa.” Eun Ji pulled Jin Hyun’s hand.

“Kaja!” Jin Hyun said and started walking with Eun Ji.

“Come on, Eun Mi-ah. Let’s hurry before they left us.” Jin Hwan said and lending his hand.

You just ignored it and walked past by him.

“Eun Mi-ah! Wait up!”  Jin Hwan shouted and ran after you.

*Urgh~ why can’t I just forget about it?*you thought.

“Eun Mi-ah, gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Neh, I’m fine.” You said quietly.

“If you’re okay, why are you ignoring me? Why don’t you want to talk to me?” Jin Hwan asked.

You stayed quiet.

“Answer me, Lee Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan said.

“It’s all your fault.” You said.

“My fault? Wae? What did I do wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You, you… urgh!” you stomp your feet while walking away from Jin Hwan.

“Yah, Lee Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan called.

“Chill, hyung.” Jin Hyun said.

“How could I chill if she became like that because of me?” Jin Hwan asked, “Come on, Eun Mi! Tell me what did I do?”

“You don’t know?” Eun Ji asked.

“What? Should I know from the start?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Aigoo, hyung. Everyone from the camp knew but you don’t know?” Jin Hyun shook his head.

“What? Knew what?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You’re the one who started it, you don’t know?” Eun Ji asked.

“Come on, guys! She’s been ignoring me since the second day at camp! What did I do?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You make her embarrassed in front of everybody and you didn’t know?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Come on guys! Tell me!” Jin Hwan said.

“Tell him, oppa.” Eun Ji pushed Jin Hyun towards Jin Hwan.

“Come here, I tell you.” Jin Hyun then whispered something in Jin Hwan’s ear.

Jin Hwan’s eyes immediately widened, “Did I really do that?!”

Jin Hyun and Eun Ji nodded, “Everyone saw it.”

“Oh, no. Outhoukke?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Go, apologize to her.” Jin Hyun said.

“Yeah, but she’s mad oppa. Nobody can disturb her if she’s mad.” Eun Ji said.

“Then how would hyung apologize to her?” Jin Hyun asked.

Jin Hwan was walking back and forth while thinking. Suddenly, he stops walking and snapped his fingers, “I’ve got an idea!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! What a chapter.... LOL~

Hahaha~~ anyway, I have something important to ask you all...

Why don't you guys answer my question in chapter 50???

I'm serious about the ending for the story...

If you guys didn't answer my question, that means... you guys don't love this story anymore...

Am I right? Well, in that case I'm gonna end this story then...

If you guys didn't want this story to end fast, the PLEASE answer my question in chapter 50

I'm begging guys, jebal answer my question...

I am now starting to write a new story and have no idea how am I gonna make the story perfect...

Please answer the question, just say yes or no. That's it, I'm not asking for explanations or something...

If you really love this story, then answer it... or else I'm not gonna update anymore 3:)

Muahahaha~~ (evil laugh)

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-