Chapter 31

Lovely Marriage

“Wh-what d-did yo-you sa-say?” Jin Hyun asked you nervously.

“Nothing! Just forget about it!” you said looking away, “Okay?”

“Did you just said that Eun Ji... li-likes me?” Jin Hyun asked and you stayed quite.

*Oh no. Should I tell him?*you thought.

“Yah! Lee Eun Mi! Spit it out already!” Jin Hyun shouted at you.

“Whoah! Calm down will you?” you said putting your hands on his shoulders.

“Seriously? Does she like me?!” Jin Hyun said letting go your hands.

“Urm~” you said quietly.

“LEE EUN MI!” Jin Hyun shouted and immediately you nodded your head.

“Ye-yes!” you said nervously.

Jin Hyun looked at you with wide eyes then sat down on his chair.

“Outhoukke?” Jin Hyun said and you looked at him, “Hyung likes her, but she likes… me?”

“Sounds like it.” You said sitting down on your chair.

“But, their getting married soon.” Jin Hyun said looking at you with worried eyes, “That’s why she’s been acting weird.”

“You got it right chingu!” you said patting Jin Hyun’s back but he just ignored it and looks down.

“What if… hyung knows?” Jin Hyun asked.

“I don’t know.” You said looking around, “Maybe he will let unnie go for you.”

“No! Andwe!” Jin Hyun said standing up, “Hyung can’t sacrifice his love for me!”

“But, Jin Hyun Eun Ji unnie loves you!” you said pointing at him, “If you let unnie marry Jin Hwan, she will not be happy! Trust me!”

Jin Hyun looked at you for a while, and then sighed. He sits back down and looks at you.

“So, what do you want me to do?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Urm~ comfort her, I guess.” You said scratching the back of your neck.

“Should I?” he asked and you nodded.

“Neh, you should.” You said, “Just tell her it’s going to be okay.”

“What if hyung sees us?” Jin Hyun asked and you stayed quiet.

*Jin Hyun got a point. If Jin Hwan sees Jin Hyun and Eun Ji unnie together, I’ll bet he cried again. But, what should we do?*you thought.

“Maybe I shouldn’t comfort.” Jin Hyun said looking down.

“Ani! You should!” you said, “She’ll be happy if you comfort her!”

“Yeah, but what about hyung?!” Jin Hyun shouted, “I don’t want to see him cry again because of… me!”

“Jin Hyun-ah.” You said patting his shoulder, “I know you care for Jin Hwan, I care for him too.”

Jin Hyun looked at you and sighed.

“Yeah but, he doesn’t like you.” Jin Hyun said, “He likes Eun Ji, like me.”

You sighed and looked at Jin Hyun.

“Jin Hyun-ah.” You called and he nod, “I think you should confess to Eun Ji unnie.”

Jin Hyun looked at you with wide eyes.

“Andwe I will not do it!” Jin Hyun said covering himself with his hands, “I’d rather comfort her than this!”

“But Jin Hyun-ah! That’s what she was hoping for!” you shouted and Jin Hyun looked at you.

“Wh-what?” Jin Hyun asked and you nodded.

“Yeah, she’s been hoping something like that since she first met you.” You said with a small smile.

“So, that means that she likes me since our first met?” Jin Hyun asked and you nodded, “Why did she agree with this marriage if she doesn’t like hyung?”

“Well, because she doesn’t want to break umma and appa’s heart.” You said quietly.

“Should I really confess to her?” Jin Hyun asked and you nodded.

“You should! Besides she likes you, of course she’ll accept it!” you said clapping your hands.

“Well, if you say so.” Jin Hyun said and looks away.

Few moments later, school was over. You and Jin Hyun were looking for Eun Ji and found her under a big tree.

“Here goes nothing.” Jin Hyun whispered to himself and went to Eun Ji.

You were hiding behind a tree to take a look at the scene.

“Eu-Eun Ji-ah!” Jin Hyun called and Eun Ji turned to face him.

“O-oh, hi.” Eun Ji said nervously.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hyun asked and she nodded.

“Gwenchana.” Eun Ji said rubbing her eyes with a tissue.

“Don’t lie to me.” Jin Hyun said.

“I’m not!” Eun Ji said throwing away the tissue, “I’m fine!”

“No you’re not!” Jin Hyun shouted, “You were crying the whole day, aren’t you?!”

Eun Ji looked at Jin Hyun with wide eyes then looked away.

“Leave me alone.” Eun Ji said and was about to leave when Jin Hyun grabbed her wrist.

“Wait.” He said.

“I said, leave me alone!” Eun Ji said pushing away Jin Hyun’s hand.

“Stop doing this!” Jin Hyun said.

“Mwo?” Eun Ji said.

“Stop it. Stop the marriage.” Jin Hyun said looking down.

“I don’t want to.” Eun Ji said.

“Stop it!” Jin Hyun said.

“I don’t want to!” Eun Ji shouted.

“Just stop it! Please!” Jin Hyun shouts back.

“Wae? Why did you want me to stop?!” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hyun stayed quiet, “Answer me Park Jin Hyun!”

“Because I’m worried about you!” Jin Hyun said and Eun Ji stayed quiet.

“M-mwo?” Eun Ji asked, “What did you just say?”

“I’m worried about you.” Jin Hyun said walking closer to Eun Ji, “Not just that, I love you Lee Eun Ji. I don’t want you to suffer because of this marriage. Stop it okay?”

Eun Ji looked at Jin Hyun and tears started to form in her eyes. Jin Hyun smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear.

“I know you love me too.” Jin Hyun said and kiss Eun Ji on the lips.

Eun Ji was surprised at first, but then she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jin Hyun did the same by wrapping his arm around her waist. You watch them in awe.

“Awww~ so sweet~!” you said with a big smile on your face, “Congrats unnie!”

You turned around to go home but you bumped in to someone.

“Whoops! Mian-” you were about to finish you word when you realized the person you bumped in to was a person that you’ll never expect to see at this kind of situation.

“J-Jin Hw-Hwan?”

----------------------------

I am REALLY sorry for not updating yesterday~~!

I was sick last night and didn't have time to turn on my laptop :[

Glad that I'm feeling better now and have time to update ;]

So, how's this chapter? Like it? ^_^

Muahahaha~~ wonder what will happen to Jin Hwan...

So keep reading, my dear readers! Saranghae~~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-