Chapter 77

Lovely Marriage

 

“Let’s Break up.” Jin Hwan said looking at you.

“Br-break?” You asked nervously, “Wh-why?”

“I’ve had it, I can’t take it anymore!” Jin Hwan said.

“Jin Hwan-ah, please.” You said as you started to cry, “Don’t do this to me, to umma and appa.”

“Look, I don’t care about all of them!” Jin Hwan shouted, “That’s it, were over!”

With that, Jin Hwan took off his ring from his finger, threw it and left.

“Jin Hwan-ah… Jin Hwan!” You called but Jin Hwan ignored it and kept walking, “Park Jin Hwan!”

===================================================

“Jin Hwan!” You screamed and immediately sat up on your bed.

You breathe heavily and looked around while touching your face, *It was just a… dream?*

“Eun Mi?” Eun Ji looked at you through the door, “OMO! Eun Mi, you’re awake!”

Eun Ji immediately rushed to you and hugged you tightly, “Thank goodness you’re okay, we were worried sick about you!”

“Unnie, what happened?” You asked while hugging Eun Ji.

“You fainted at the lobby.” Eun Ri said coming through the door, “Thank goodness umma and appa also the Park parents didn’t notice. If they did, I’m sure you’ll be in big trouble.”

“Why? What did I do?” You broke your hug with Eun Ji and asked in confusion.

“You didn’t remember?” Eun Ji asked and you just shook your head slowly.

Eun Ri just sighed and patted your shoulder, “Lu Han, he…”

“Sunbae? What wrong with him?” You asked.

“Lu Han was with you when you’re fainted, in fact he’s the one who carried you up here.” Eun Ji explained making your eyes widened.

“What?!” You asked, “What about Jin Hwan?”

“He was about to help, but Lu Han carried you up before Jin Hwan could do anything.” Eun Ri said, “After that, he went out.”

“Where did he go?” You asked.

Both Eun Ri and Eun Ji shrugged their shoulders.

“Not sure, until now there’s nothing about him.” Eun Ji said.

You immediately woke up from your bed and went in to the bathroom to wash your face. After that, you grabbed your jacket and headed for the door when Eun Ri grabbed your hand.

“Urm… where are you going?” Eun Ri asked still holding on to your hand.

“I’m going to find Jin Hwan.” You said.

“Why? I’m sure he’ll be back soon.” Eun Ji said, “Besides, you’re not fully recover yet. You still need some rest.”

“I’m fine unnie.” You said while shaking your hand away from Eun Ri, “I just wanted to tell Jin Hwan that this is all a misunderstanding.”

With that, you went to the door and opened it making you bumped in to someone.

“Excuse me, I’m so sorry.” You said looking down.

“Eun Mi, you’re awake?” a familiar voice asked making you looked up to see Yu Na along with EXO-M looking at you.

“Oh, hi.” You said and was about to run away when Lu Han grabbed your hand making you faced him.

“Where are you going? Are you sure you’re okay? Why are you in rush? What happened?” Lu Han asked in one breath.

You shook his hand away and look at him, “I’m fine sunbae, really. It’s just that, would you stop caring for me just once?”

“What? Why?” Lu Han asked in confusion.

“Just stop, please.” You said, “I’m begging you.”

Without another word, you immediately rushed to the elevators and went down.

Lu Han looked at the closed elevator and sighed, *What’s wrong with her?*

===================================================

You went out of the hotel to the beach, to the café even the spa and lots of places to look for Jin Hwan. You even called him and sent him a text, but he didn’t even answer or replied your texts.

*Please, let this be another dream* You thought while walking around the beach for the second time.

But there was no sign of Jin Hwan. You just sighed heavily and walked back to the hotel when someone called your name.

“Eun Mi!”

Meanwhile…

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Hee Young asked.

Jin Hwan looked at Hee Young and smiled, “I’m sure of it, don’t worry.”

Hee Young smiled back but immediately faded as she starts to think her situation and started to cry.

Jin Hwan gasped and grabbed her hand, “Hee Young-ah, don’t cry. I’m sure your mother is going to be fine.”

Hee Young looked at Jin Hwan and nodded her head. Slowly she started to lean in and lay on Jin Hwan’s shoulder as she cried.

Jin Hwan just sighed, “Ahjussi, can you go a little bit faster? We’re kind of in an emergency here.”

“Okay.” The taxi driver said with an okay sign and started to drive a bit faster than before.

Jin Hwan smiled a bit and looked at Hee Young. He then sighed and looked at the back, *I hope hyung and Jin Hyun can handle this.*

===================================================

“Jin Hyun?” You asked looking at the person.

“Yeah! Who do you think I am?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Nothing, what are you doing here?” You asked.

“What am I doing here? Shouldn’t it be me the one who asked you that?” Jin Hyun asked, “What are you doing here? Are you okay from your pain before?”

“I’m fine, it’s just fainted. That’s normal you know.” You said while Jin Hyun rolled his eyes, “Anyway, have you seen Jin Hwan?”

“Hyung?” Jin Hyun asked while you just nodded your head, “Somewhere here I guess.”

“You’re not sure?” You asked.

“No, what I mean is he’s here before but then he went somewhere.” Jin Hyun said.

“Oh, okay.” You said, “Jin Hyun, may I asked you something?”

“Sure, what is it?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Is Jin Hwan mad at me?” You asked.

“What?! No! Of course not! Why would he?!” Jin Hyun asked.

“Nothing, it’s just that… he was about to help me before right?”
 You said.

“Yeah, you should tell your sunbae to mind his own business next time.” Jin Hyun said, “Hyung was about to grabbed your hand, but that Lu Han guy carried you bridal style before hyung could do anything else.”

“Really?” You asked with wide eyes.

Jin Hyun nodded his head, “Really, that means hyung still care about you.”

“Jin Hyun.” You called while lowering your head.

“Yeah?” Jin Hyun looked at you, “What’s wrong?”

“Can you help me find Jin Hwan?” You asked while Jin Hyun gasped a bit.

“Wh-what?” He asked.

“What? Is tit wrong for me to look for my fiancé?” You asked.

“No! Of course not.” Jin Hyun shook his head along with his hands.

“Then why are you asking with a surprised looked?” You asked.

“Nothing it’s just that… hyung-”

“Jin Hwan what? What’s wrong with him?” You asked.

“He’s somewhere here, remember?” Jin Hyun asked.

“I knew that, you already told me.” You said, “But where is that somewhere? It could be anywhere.”

“Neh, you’re right.” Jin Hyun said nervously, “We should look for him then.”

“Jin Hyun, why are you looking so nervous?” You asked, “Is something wrong?”

“What? Oh, nothing really.” Jin Hyun said.

“Are you sure? You can tell me anything if you want.” You said, “Is it about Jin Hwan?”

Jin Hyun gulped and looked at you nervously.

“Is it?” You asked while Jin Hyun stayed quiet, “Yah! Park Jin Hyun, answer me!”

“Hyung, he-”

“He already went back to Seoul.”

-----------------------------------------

Annyeong! ;]

First of all, I would like to thank you all for supporting my story (even though it's a bit boring...)

Still, thank you so much! I really appreciate it~ *tears of joy*

Anyway, TROOOLLLLLL~~~!!!!!

LOLz~ sorry guys, it turns out the 'Let's break up' scene was just a dream...

Yeah, it's nightmare actually... Huhu ^.^

Sorry guys, can't help it! *Evil author runs away*

Wonder who's the guy at the end... oh well~

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: OMG! I can't believe it~

You guys just made my day a lot better than before! I just... I just can't help it! *Hugs and kisses*

@kpopforinfinite: Yeah! Go kill that Hee Young, murder her to death! LOLz~ >.< (Your mini drama was hilarious~ I laughed to death!)

@yourasianshygirl: Nooo~!!! It's just a dream, ppyong! --->bad author 3:)

@cookie808: Of course I'll update and don't worry, it's just a dream... Keke~ >.~

@GGSJ21: Babo Jin Hwan! Yeah~ agree... ^.^

SJEXO_B1TT: Of course I won't let this happen for Jin Hwan's sake! LOLz~ (or else you'll kill kim >.<)

@Emilyjung0169: I will, thank you!!! ^.^

OMO! Guys! I can't take it anymore, thank you so much for commenting! It's rare for me to get a LOT of comments every chapter, so... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *bows 90 degrees*

Whew~ maybe I should do a lot of break up scenes in order to received lots of comments... Huhu ^.^ Anyways, thank you again! You guys made my a day a lot better~>.~