Chapter 69

Lovely Marriage

 

“Umma, appa!” Eun Ri shouted upon seeing your parents at the door, “You’re here!”

“We’re sorry…” Your mom said, “Did we startle all of you?”

“Well, sort of umma.” Jin Ho said.

“Umma, appa!” Eun Ji shouted, “You ruined the mood!”

“Yeah, hyung and Eun Mi almost went to the good part!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“Did we?” Your mom shouted, “OMO! We’re really sorry!”

“It’s nothing, really!” You shouted while moving away from Jin Hwan.

“Wait… both of you are okay now?” Your dad asked.

Everyone in the room started to look at you and Jin Hwan before nodded their heads.

“Really?” Your mom asked.

“Neh, umma!” Eun Ji said while clapping her hands, “They’re together again!”

“All thanks to me!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“Ehem, it was Yu Na.” Jin Hwan said, “Not you.”

“But I’m the one who suggested it.” Jin Hyun said.

“Fine!” Jin Hwan said.

Suddenly, your dad started to went towards you and Jin Hwan. When he reached the both of you, he looked at you, then at Jin Hwan. He asked, “You’re not pretending, right?”

You and Jin Hwan immediately shook your heads.

“Ani, we’re not pretending anymore!” Jin Hwan said, “Ask Eun Mi if you didn’t believe me!”

“It’s true, appa.” You said, “Jin Hwan loves me, he promised he will take care of me in the future.”

“Are you sure?” Your dad asked while you just gulped.

“Of course she’s sure, yeobo!” Your mom shouted, “If not, how could both of them do ‘it’ here in front of everybody?”

You and Jin Hwan started to blush while the others started laughing.

Your dad stayed quiet for a moment before speaking again, “Okay, I guess both of you are fine now and Jin Hwan.”

Jin Hwan looked up facing your dad, “Neh?”

“Take care of my daughter, neh?” Your dad said, “Make sure you don’t hurt her again.”

“I won’t, appa.” Jin Hwan said, “I promise!”

Your dad patted Jin Hwan’s shoulder before hugging him, “Welcome back to the family and sorry for my harsh words the other day.”

“It’s okay, appa.” Jin Hwan said, “Thank you, anyway.”

Everyone in the room started to clap their hands while Jin Hyun cheered.

“Okay, that’s enough!” Jin Hwan’s mom shouted, “Now, who wants dinner?!”

“ME!” Everyone in the room raised their hands like little kids.

“In that case, let’s go to the dining hall!” Jin Hwan’s mom said while everyone else just nodded and went to the dinning room leaving you and Jin Hwan alone.

“Wow, that was something.” You said.

“Yeah.” Jin Hwan said and took your hand, “It’s good that your dad approves us again!”

You just nodded with small smile, little did you know that tears started to form in your eyes slowly.

“Chagiya, why are you crying?” Jin Hwan said wiping your tears.

“Nothing, it’s just that…” You stopped for a while, “I’m glad we’re together again.”

“Me too.” Jin Hwan said and kissed your forehead, “Believe me, we will never be separated again… never.”

You just smiled brightly while looking at Jin Hwan. He leaned in making your forehead touched his. He then wrapped his hands around your waist while you wrapped your hands around his neck. Both of you were about to kiss until…

“Hyung! You can do that later!” Jin Hyun shouted, “I know you’re hungry… just don’t do that here, okay?”

You and Jin Hwan immediately let go each other.

“Aish, Park Jin Hyun!” Jin Hwan shouted, “Can’t you just stop bothering us for once?”

“I would love to do that, hyung.” Jin Hyun said, “But, umma asked me to get the both of you. You have to hurry before the food is finish, you know Eun Ri nuna eats a lot right?”

“Oh, right!” You said, “Come on, oppa!”

You pulled Jin Hwan and went to the dinning room.

“What were you two doing at the living room?” Your dad asked.

“Nothing, we’re just talking about something.” You said.

“Talking? More like-” before Jin Hyun could finish his sentence, Jin Hwan covered Jin Hyun’s mouth with his hands.

“Yeah, appa.” Jin Hwan said while covering Jin Hyun’s mouth, “It’s nothing really…”

Your dad raised an eyebrow before continue eating.

“Come sit here.” Jin Hwan’s mom gestured you and Jin Hwan to sit at the two empty seats between Eun Ji and Your dad.

You and Jin Hwan just nodded your heads and went to sit at the two empty seats.

After dinner, everyone remained seated at the dinning table.

“So, since the kids here had finished their assignments… should we do something about it?” Your dad asked.

“Should we celebrate it?” Jin Hwan’s dad asked.

“No, no… something better than that.” Jin Hwan’s mom said.

“I know, we should go on a vacation!” Your mom shouted.

“That’s a great idea, umma!” Eun Ri said.

“Okay, where should we go?” Your dad asked.

“Should we go camping?” Jin Hwan’s mom asked and you immediately spit the water that you were drinking.

“Mwo?” You asked, “No, no. I don’t want to go camping!”

“Why?” Your mom asked.

“Just, don’t.” You said while Jin Hyun and Eun Ji started to giggled slowly.

“Can’t we just go somewhere else?” Jin Hwan asked, “Apart from camping?”

“Well, where else can we go?” Jin Hwan’s dad asked.

“I don’t know, any suggestions?” Jin Hwan’s mom asked.

“Kids?” Your mom asked while all of you started to think.

*I don’t mind going anywhere, except for camping of course… urgh~* You thought.

“I know, maybe we should go to the beach.” Jin Ho said.

“Doesn’t that consider as camping too?” Jin Hyun asked.

“We don’t need to bring tents.” Jin Ho said, “We just booked a cabin there.”

“Now that’s a wonderful idea, Jin Ho-ah!” Jin Hwan’s mom said.

“Neh, yeobo.” Eun Ri said, “That was awesome.”

“Okay, it’s set then.” Your dad said, “We’re going to beach the day after tomorrow, anyone objected?”

Everyone looked at each other before looking at your dad again.

“It’s settled.” Jin Hwan’s dad said, “Now, let’s go through the internet to look for beach resorts.”

“I’m coming with you then.” Your dad said.

Both your dad and Jin Hwan’s dad left.

“Let’s wash the dishes!” Jin Hwan’s mom said while your mom just nodded her head.

“Umma, can’t we join?” Eun Ji asked.

“No, you guys can spend time together with your husbands.” Your mom said and left with Jin Hwan’s mom.

“Husband?” Eun Ji said, “We’re not even married yet.”

“It means, we’re married soon!” Jin Hyun said.

“Aish, I’m not ready yet.” Eun Ji said.

“Why?” Jin Hyun asked, “You don’t like me?”

“No, of course I like you.” Eun Ji said, “It’s just that, I’m too young to get married.”

“Don’t say that.” Eun Ri said, “Married at a young age is a good thing.”

“Why is that, unnie?” You asked.

“You’ll find out soon.” Jin Ho said, “Now, if you’ll excuse me I’m taking my wife to bed now. You can stay here if you want to.”

Jin Ho then left upstairs with Eun Ri.

“I have no idea what Jin Ho oppa was talking about.” You said.

“We’ll find out soon.” Jin Hwan said, “Anyway, let’s go upstairs.”

“What? Why?” You asked.

“You’ve never been in my room before.” Jin Hwan said, “Right?”

You just nodded your head, “I guess.”

“In that case, let’s go.” Jin Hwan then pulled you up the stairs leaving Jin Hyun and Eun Ji at the living room.

When you reached Jin Hwan’s room, you were amazed how clean his room was.

“Wow.* You thought.

“What? You’ve never been to guy’s room before?” Jin Hwan asked and you shook your head, “Wow, so this is your first time?”

You nodded your head slowly, you were still amazed on how clean his room is.

“Eun Mi-ah, you’re okay?” Jin Hwan asked.

“What? Oh, yeah.” You said.

“What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked, “I know you’ve never been in a guy’s room before, but you didn’t have to stare like that.”

“No, it’s just that… I was expecting your room to be messy or untidy or something” You said.

“You were surprise to see how clean it is?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

Jin Hwan then laughed while you just looked at him weirdly.

“Why are you laughing?” You asked.

“Nothing.” Jin Hwan said, “I can’t believe you have thoughts like that, I mean do I look someone who doesn’t have a clean room?”

“No! I was just thinking, usually boys rooms are so dirty, mess and even smelly sometimes.” You said, “But yours, it’s amazing.”

“You think?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded, “I can be a good husband then, right?”

You just nodded again while Jin Hwan just smiled. He then closed the door and wrapped his arm around your waist with your back facing him.

“Now, where were we?” Jin Hwan whispered in your ear making shiver run down to your spine.

You immediately went away from him, “ert!”

“I’m not!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Stop doing that, then!” You started running away from Jin Hwan.

“I didn’t do anything!” Jin Hwan started chasing you.

“Park Jin Hwan!” You shouted, “Stop chasing me!”

“Lee Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan shouted, “Stop running away from me!”

Both of you were running around in Jin Hwan’s room. You were getting tired after getting chased by Jin Hwan, you began to slow down. Jin Hwan smirked and caught you from the back.

“Gotcha!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Jin Hwan, please I’m tired.” You said.

“You are? Aww~ let me put you to bed then.” Jin Hwan said carried you bridal style.

“No, it’s okay.” You said.

“Why? You don’t want to sleep with me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Jin Hwan, we’re not married yet.” You said.

“So?” Jin Hwan asked, “At least we’re fiancés.”

“Still, let’s just wait until we’re married neh?” You said, “After that, we can do anything we want… even those erted things in your mind.”

Jin Hwan looked at you while you blushed, “Don’t be shy, that’s normal you know.”

You elbowed Jin Hwan’s arm, “Stop it.”

Jin Hwan smiled and hold up your chin up making you faced him, “I’ll stop if you give me a kiss.”

You just smile while looking at him, immediately you wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing him passionately. Jin Hwan smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arm around your waist.

“I love you.” Jin Hwan said between the kiss, “Forever.”

“I love you too.” You said and kissed him sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! :]

Firstly, I'm so SORRY for not updating yesterday...

Since school starts today here at my country (Yeah~ I hate school)

So, I got busy preparing my stuff last night >.<

Once again, I'm sorry...

Secondly, I might start updating late right now (NOOOOO!!!)

School already starts and you know what that means (BUSY again~ :{)

I will try my best to update when I have some free time...

Till then wait for my update, neh?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Please leave a comment on my story!!! Gomawo, sarangahe dear readers~

@Heartoheart: Annyeong chingu! ^.^ Yeah their parents are AWESOME! LOL~

@funny-bunny: You think? Aww~ yeah they can be the cutest couple ever! Huhu~

Oh, before I forgot... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!