Chapter 72

Lovely Marriage

 

“Aish!” You groaned after rolling on the bed for 30 minutes.

You checked the time by looking at your phone, *12:30 AM huh? Great~ why can’t I sleep?*

You quietly walked out of the bedroom making sure Eun Ji doesn’t wake up.

“What’s wrong with me?” You asked yourself quietly, “Usually I’d already be in deep slumber at 12, but tonight… something’s wrong here.”

You walked back and forth in the room for a while before decided, “Maybe a fresh air would help.”

You immediately put on your shoes and went out quietly, you checked before going out making sure that all of your family members are sleeping or at least in their rooms.

“Good.” You said to yourself and immediately walked to the elevator, *I hope nobody knows that I’m out.*

Meanwhile…

“Jin Hwan-ah! Over here!” Hee Young called Jin Hwan when she saw him walking around the café.

Jin Hwan looked at Hee Young and walked to her table quickly.

“So, want something to drink?” Hee Young asked as soon as Jin Hwan sat on his seat.

“Wait, first thing first.” Jin Hwan said, “Why do you want to see me?”

“Why? Can’t I see you?” Hee Young asked.

“No, what I mean is… why now? Why can’t it be tomorrow or some other time?” Jin Hwan asked, “It’s 12:30, you should be in bed by now.”

“Well, I’m just afraid that your fiancé might be mad at me.” Hee Young said.

“That’s it?” Jin Hwan laughed a bit, “Don’t worry about it, she’ll understand.”

“You sure?” Hee Young asked and Jin Hwan nodded.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.” Jin Hwan said, “So, why do you want to see me?”

“Can’t I just see you?” Hee Young asked.

“Yeah, but you can’t just see me just because you wanted to see me.” Jin Hwan asked, “I mean what’s the main reason you wanted to see me?”

“Well, I missed you.” Hee Young said.

Jin Hwan’s eyes widened a bit but he just remained calm and went quiet for a moment.

“I missed my old friend, is that wrong?” Hee Young asked.

“Oh, no it’s not wrong.” Jin Hwan said.

“Then, why are you so shocked?” Hee Young asked, “It’s not like I love you or something.”

“Yeah, right.” Jin Hwan said awkwardly, “I always think something different when it comes to missing a person.”

“That’s okay, almost everybody makes the same mistake.” Hee Young said with a smile.

“Hee Young, can I ask you something?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Sure, what is it?” Hee Young asked.

“Do you perhaps still like Jin Hyun?” Jin Hwan asked.

Hee Young went quiet for a moment before speaking again, “Well…”

===================================================

“Hmm~ the breeze at night is so calm.” You said while walking at the beach.

You were walking with your eyes closed as you enjoying the night breeze, suddenly you bumped in to someone making you fall in the water.

“Kyaaa~!” You screamed.

The guy who you bumped in to looked at you with a shocked expression. The water is not that much so you’re not that wet.

“You okay? I’m so sorry.” The guy asked.

“I guess. It’s okay.” You said quietly trying to get up, your vision is a bit blurry after the fall.

“Here, let me help.” The guy lends his hand and you gladly took it.

He pulled you up in one move, your vision has cleared a bit and you looked up to say thank you.

“Thanks-”

“Eun Mi?” The guy asked and you looked a bit close to see who it was.

“Do I know you?” You asked.

“It’s me, Lu Han.” Lu Han said waving his hands in front of your eyes.

“Sunbae? Is that really you?” You asked.

“Yeah, are you okay?” Lu Han asked, “I’m so sorry for your fall.”

“Oh, that’s okay.” You said, “Sorry, my eyes are a bit blurry.”

“Eun Mi, you’re wet!” Lu Han said.

“Don’t worry, it’s only a little.” You said.

“A little? You have got to be kidding me.” Lu Han said and took off his jacket.

“Here, you can wear this for a while.” Lu Han said giving you his jacket.

“No, no! It’s okay, I’m fine.” You said pushing the jacket at Lu Han.

“Do you want to catch a cold?” Lu Han asked, “Wear it.”

“I told you I’m fine! I don’t need yo- ACHOO!” You finished your sentence with a sneeze.

“Told you.” Lu Han said and put his jacket on you, “Here.”

“Thanks.” You said weakly.

“Come on, let’s go get some drink for your cold.” Lu Han said.

“Sunbae, you don’t need to.” You said, “I can just go back to my room.”

“You haven’t told me why you’re here yet.” Lu Han said.

“Fine.” You said giving up.

“That’s my hubae!” Lu Han said ruffling your hair.

“Yah! Don’t touch my hair!” You said while slapping Lu Han’s hands.

“Aigoo~ why are you so cute?” Lu Han asked and pinched your cheeks.

“Sunbae! Stop it!” You shouted.

“Okay, okay I’ll stop.” Lu Han said.

“Aigoo, my cheeks.” You said putting both of your hands on your cheeks.

“Sorry.” Lu Han said.

“Treat me a hot chocolate then!” You said.

“Okay, I’ll treat you.” Lu Han said.

“Good.” You said.

“Right after you tell me why you’re here.” Lu Han said.

“You really want to know?” You asked, “Then why are you here?”

“I asked you first.” Lu Han said.

“Fine, I’m here with my family. We’re just taking a break after the assignment.” You explained, “You happy now?”

“That’s it?” Lu Han asked, “Quiet the same with us.”

“Us?” You asked, “You mean, you’re not here alone?”

“Of course I’m not alone, I’m here with the whole EXO-M and…” Lu Han stopped.

“And?” You asked.

“And Yu Na.” Lu Han said quietly.

“Yu Na?!” You asked, “She’s here too?!”

“Well, at first we only planned on coming here just us EXO-M.” Lu Han said, “But, since Chen told Yu Na about it… she wanted to come too.”

“Chen?” You asked, “So, those two really are dating.”

“Yeah~” Lu Han said, “Chen’s pretty good though.”

You just nodded your head in respond, “Oh, we’re here.”

You and Lu Han reached the café near the beach and was about to go in when Lu Han noticed something.

“Wait, Eun Mi-ah.” Lu Han called, “Isn’t that Jin Hwan?”

“What?” You immediately turned around and looked at where Lu Han is pointing.

Immediately tears started to form in your eyes after you looked at Hee Young who is crying on Jin Hwan’s shoulder while Jin Hwan put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

“Eun Mi?” Lu Han called you, but you ignored him and ran away, “Eun Mi-ah!”

You just ran where your feet could take you, *No, it can’t be… Jin Hwan can’t break his promise! That’s impossible, I hope this is only a bad dream or a nightmare!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! ;]

So, first thing first... sorry for not updating!

I know I've already said that for like... a LOT of times but still

I told you guys I might update on Saturday and Sunday...

Well, I guess I was too busy doing my homework~

Again, so SORRY guys!!!

Second, huhu ^.^

What do you guys think?

Should I do the drama thing or should I not?

Haha~ think about it neh!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Who went to GDA? (Well, for malaysians of course...)

I don't! :{ and I really wish I could!

But I live soooooo far away from Kuala Lumpur...

So... yeah I can't believe B1A4 come to Malaysia AGAIN!!! (Also EXO-M)

KYAAA~ This is driving me crazy~~

Most of my FAV band came... *sigh* why do I live so far away?

Anyway, congratulations for all the winners in GDA :] (Especially B1A4!)

@kpopforinfinite: Yeah~ kill that Hee Young! LOL~

@SJEXO_B1TT: Sorry, can't help it! >.< I'm such a bad author...

Thank you guys for keep commenting on my story! Hope all of you guys keep supporting this story neh?!?!?! ^.^