Chapter 11

Lovely Marriage

 

“Ghamsamnida Ms. Lee! That answer is correct!” the teacher said to you and you just nodded.

You went back to your seat and burried yourself in your arms. Little did you know that tears started to form in your eyes.

“Eun Mi-ah, gwenchana?” Jin Hwan whispered to your ears.

You startled a bit when you hear his voice. Your heart starting to beat really fast. But, you ignored it. Hearing his voice makes you wanna cry even more. You just nodded you head to answer Jin Hwan’s question.

*I wonder what’s wrong with her?*Jin Hwan thought.

*I have a bad feeling about this.* Hye In thought.

For the whole lesson, you were just burried your head in your arms since you can’t stop crying until it’s break time. Everyone went out from the classroom except for you, Jin Hwan and Hye In.

“Yah! Eun Mi-ah! Gwenchana?” Hye In asked shaking you up.

“Neh~” you said quietly.

“Chinjayo gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked, “You were like this since class started. Are you sure?”

“Neh!” you shouted and that makes them shocked because they can hear that your crying by just hearing your voice.

“Omo! You’re crying?!” Hye In asked surprisingly.

“Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?” Jin Hwan asked.

*Yes! There is and that’s you!*you thought.

“Jin Hwan-shi, let me handle this.” Hye In said, “I think it’s girls problem.”

Jin Hwan just nodded, “Make sure you eat during break time, neh?” Jin Hwan said tapping your shoulder, “’Cause, I’m worried.”

You startled a bit by Jin Hwan’s words, *Did he just said that, he’s worried about me?* you thought.

“Geongcheongma! I’ll make sure she eats!” Hye In said and Jin Hwan left the classroom.

“Yah! Get up already! You looked like someone who lost hope!” Hye In said pulling you up.

“Well, *sniff* I am.” you said sniffing.

“Mwo? Loosing hope on what?!” Hye In asked surprisingly.

“Jin Hwan.” you said looking down.

“WHAT! What do you mean?” Hye In asked.

“Because he likes somebody else!” you said bursting to tears.

“Wait, you like him?” Hye In asked and you nodded, “Since when?”

“Since I first saw him.” you explained, “Right here, in this classroom!”

 “Ohhh~ no wonder you staring at him like crazy!” Hye In said shaking her head.

“Do you, like him too?” you asked.

“Anniyo! Wae? You’re curious?” Hye In asked, “Gweongjeongma! I like him as chingu only! Not more than that!”

“Chinja?” you asked whipping your tears.

“Neh!” Hye In said tapping your shoulder, “Did you just said that Jin Hwan like somebody?”

“Neh.” you said quietly.

“Do you know who is it?” Hye In asked and you shook your head.

“He didn’t tell me who it is.” you let out a big sigh, “I hope it’s not someone I know.”

“Geongjeongma!” Hye In said, “Maybe he just got in to someone!”

“Hope so.” you said queitly.

“Now appali dry your tears!” Hye In said, “Let’s go to the cafeteria!”

You shooked your head.

“I don’t want people to see me like this!” you said looking yourself in the mirror, “Especially Jin Hwan.”

“Yah! That’s what I said! Appali dry your tears and put a littke make up to make sure nobody notices that you’re crying.” Hye In said handling her make up kit to you.

You just sigh and put a little powder to your face. After a moment you were done and you look like you didn’t even cried.

“Kaja!” Hye In said and you nodded.

You both headed out to the cafeteria. There’s a lot of people in the cafeteria since it’s break time for the whole university. It’s a good thing that you and Hye In mannage to fit in the crowd. But, the crowd keep pushing causing someone. who is holding a cup of water, spill the water on the floor. You stepped on it and immediately slipped

“~Kyaaa!~” you scremed and close you eyes ready to crash the floor.

But, before you knew it someone grabbed you by the waist. That person caught you and immediately hugged you. You were shocked by the person’s action. You looked up to see who it is. To your surprise, it was Jin Hwan! His face was inches away from you. You immediately blushed and a look away.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked still holding your waist.

“Ne-neh! Gwenchana!” you said nervously. Your cheeks went red as tomatoes!

“Ehem!” Hye In pretended to cough to get you and Jin Hwan’s attention.

Jin Hwan noticed that he’s still holding your waist. He immediately pull his hands away from you.

“Go-gomawo, for saving me.” you said quietly.

“Neh! No problem!” Jin Hwan said scratching the back of his neck, “So, you guys wanna eat?”

“Mwo? Anniyo! Gwenchana! I’m not that hungry!” you said.

“Well I am!” Hye In said.

“Go get it yourself then.” Jin Hwan said.

“Never mind! It’s too crowded.” Hye In said pointing at the crowd, “I’ll just go get something outside of school.”

Hye In headed out from the cafeteria leaving you two alone.

“Gwenchana? Why are you crying before?” Jin Hwan turned to face you.

“Nothing! Geongjeongma!” you said.

“Really?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded.

Just then three girls came in the cafeteria and headed for the table in the middle. Jin Hwan immediately recognise who it was, he then called you.

“Eun Mi-ah, do you remember that I told that I love someone?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded in pain.

*Why is he caming up with this topic? It hurts me!*you thought.

“Do you wanna know who it is?” Jin Hwan asked.

You were quiet for a bit, *Is he really gonna tell me? Why is he keep telling me this? Why me? Why didn’t he just said it to Hye In or someone else like Jin Hyun? Argh this is driving me crazy!* you thought.

“Well do you?” Jin Hwan asked shaking you up.

You just sighed and nodded.

“She’s over there.” Jin Hwan said pointing at the middle table, “The one who sits in the middle.”

You looked closely at where Jin Hwan is pointing at. To you surprise, he was ponting at your sister, Eun Ji. Your eyes widened. You immediately look away.

*No. NO! It can’t be! He can’t like Eun Ji unnie! That’s immposible! NOOO~! I must have looked in to the wrong girl.*you thought as tears started form in you eyes.

“I don’t really know her much.” Jin Hwan said looking at Eun Ji, “I just met her yesterday.”

“Yo-you met her yesterday?” you asked surprisingly, “Where?”

“At the mall. Do you know her?” Jin Hwan asked and you shook your head.

*Mianhe Jin Hwan-ah. I have to lie to you. I can’t let you know that I’m you crush’s little sister.* you thought.

“Man~ I wish I knew where she lives! I bet she’s living here in the neighborhood.” Jin Hwan said still looking at Eun Ji.

You can’t take it anymore. You ran out if the cafeteria and headed for the school garden. You sat on the bench near the garden crying with all your might.

“Mianhe Jin Hwan-ah! *sob* If I’m not Eun Ji unnie’s sister, *sob* I would have tell you where she lives. She lives with me... *sob* ME!” you said collapsing on the grass, “I really wish that you like me, *sob* not Eun Ji unnie... *sob* please! Oh! Please! Let him know that I *sob* love him...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was crying when writing this chapter...... wuuuu :'(

Anyway, how's this chapter guys? Still boring? I'll try make it instresting soon..... kekeke~

Comment and Subsribe! -Kim_Young-