Chapter 10

Lovely Marriage

The next day, you and Eun Ji walked to University together as always. There’s a moment of silence when you broke it,

“Unnie! I have two new students!” you said, “One in my classroom and the other one in my study hall!”

*I wonder where Jin Hyun lives... I hope it’s near the neighbourhood.*Eun Ji thought.

“Unnie, are listening?” you asked.

*Oh~ I really wish I could see him again. Sheesh I even forgot to get his number.*Eun Ji thought again.

“YAH! Unnie!” you shouted!

“Mwo? Oh! What is it?” Eun Ji asked in confusion.

“Unnie, are you listening to what I’m saying?” you asked her tapping your foot.

“Of course I did! Silly dongsaeng!” Eun Ji said patting your back.

“Cheongmal? What was I talking about?” you asked still tapping your foot.

*Omo, outhoukkhe? I don’t even know what she’s talking about! I was to busy thinking about Jin Hyun.*Eun Ji thought.

“Unnie! Appali!” you shouted.

“Urmm~ I forgot. What we’re talking about just now?” Eun Ji asked smiling.

“See! I knew you weren’t listening to me!” you said, “What were you thinking unnie?”

“Oh! Nothing! Nothing at all!” Eun Ji shooked her head.

“Reaaally~” you said with a tone.

“Whatever! So what did you say just now?” Eun Ji asked changing the topic.

“Forget it! You will end up not listening to it again!” you said angrily.

“Mianhe. I promise I listen to you this time.” Eun Ji said putting up her hand.

“To late unnie, we’re already here!” you said pointing at the school gate, “I’ll tell you later okay?”

“Neh~” Eun Ji said and bid you goodbye. You did the same to her and leave.

You enter the classroom and saw Hye In sitting next to Jin Hwan. They were talking and smiling to each other. Jealousy were over your body. With a split second, you went to Hye In and push her to the next seat and you quickly took her seat.

“Yah! Lee Eun Mi! What are you doing?!” Hye In asked you angrily.

“Mianhe, I don’t want to seat there because of those group of boys sitting over there.” you said pointing at them, “They were watching me all the time.”

“No they’re not!” Hye In shouted, looking at the boys.

“Chinja?” you said looking at them, “I thought they were looking at me.”

“Whatever! Now get up and seat here will you?!” Hye In said.

“Urmm~ can I just seat here? Please~” you asked Hye In with your puppy eyes.

“Aish! This girl!” Hye In said.

Jin Hwan giggled a bit by your action.

“Yah, Hye In-ah. Just let her seat here.” Jin Hwan said, “In fact, I wanted to tell her something.”

“Cheongmal? You wanted to tell me something?” you asked Jin Hwan with widened eyes.

“Fine.” Hye In let out a big sighed and sit beside you.

“So what is it you wanted to tell me?” you asked Jin Hwan.

“Oh! Right. I wanted to tell you that I-” before Jin Hwan could finish his sentence, the teacher enter sthe classroom causing everybody to be quiet.

Jin Hwan mouthed “I tell you later.” to you and you just nodded.

“So, class! How’s you assignment went?” the teacher asked, “Is it good?”

“Neh~” everyone in the class beamed.

“Good.” the teacher said putting thumbs up, “Now, let’s continue our lesson for today.”

The class goes on until,

“Psst!” Jin Hwan called you.

You were drawing something at that time when you heared Jin Hwan, “Mwo?” you asked him.

“The thing that I wanted to tell you, do you want to know it now?” he asked and you nodded, “Okay. I just wanted to tell you that, *inhaled* I love someone.”

You automatically dropped your pencil. You can feel your heart beating really fast and by the second, you can feel your chest in pain.

*This-this can’t be right!*you thought.

“Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan called you.

*He can’t just fall for someone like that! That’s impossible! Wait, is it really what I think it is? Could it be that, he likes HYE IN! No, no! ANDWE!* you thought.

“Lee Eun Mi-shi?!” the teacher called you.

“Yah! Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hwan called shaking you up.

“Mwo? What is it?” you asked in confusion.

“Ms. Lee, could you please answer this question for me?” the teacher asked pointing the whiteboard.

“Ne-neh!” you said and elbowed Jin Hwan.

“The answer is this.” he whispered pointing at the book.

“Arasso!” you whispered back, “Gomawo!”

You slowly went infront on the class. You grabbed the marker from the teacher’s hand and slowly went to the whiteboard. You wrote your answer slowly,

*Oh, please! Don’t make him fall in love with Hye In! Please!*you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.... kekeke~

So how's this chapter guys! Come on I need your comments!

Comments and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-