Chapter 70

Lovely Marriage

 

“Wah~!” You, Eun Ji and the Park twins awed as you reached the resort.

“It’s so… big!” Jin Hyun said while looking at the resort.

“Well, this is the only one that we found that was near our home.” Jin Hwan’s dad said.

“It’s great, yeobo!” Jin Hwan’s mom said.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Jin Ho asked, “Let’s get our stuff and check in!”

Everyone else nodded their heads and went to get their stuff from the car. You were about to take out your bag when someone else grabbed it.

“Here, let me help.” Jin Hwan said grabbing your bag.

“No, Jin Hwan.” You said, “Let me, please.”

“Why? I’m your fiancé, let me do it.” Jin Hwan said.

“Yeah, but I can carry it myself.” You said trying to grab your bag from Jin Hwan, “So, let me!”

“No-uh~ let me.” Jin Hwan said and started running away from you.

“Yah! Park Jin Hwan!” You shouted.

“Aww~ look at the lovebirds!” Eun Ji said.

“Shut up, unnie!” You said and went to chase Jin Hwan.

“Okay, kids!” Your dad said, “Wait here, while me and Mr. Park check in.”

Your mom and Jin Hwan’s mom just sat the couch near the lobby with Eun Ri and Jin Ho, Eun Ji and Jin Hyun just walked around while you just kept chasing Jin Hwan around the lobby.

“Park Jin Hwan, stop!” You said.

“*Mehrong* I won’t until you let me carry your bag!” Jin Hwan said.

“Okay, okay!” You said, “Fine, you can carry my bag.”

“Good girl!” Jin Hwan said and stopped running.

“*Pant* Seriously, Park Jin Hwan.” You said, “Stop acting like a kid.”

“No I’m not, you’re the one who started chasing me!” Jin Hwan said.

“Still, you didn’t have to run.” You said.

“Aww~ is my chagiya mad?” Jin Hwan asked, “Don’t be mad, I was just joking.”

“Yeah, right~” You said, “Say you’re sorry then.”

“I’m sorry~ would you forgive me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I’ll think about it.” You said teasingly.

“Yah, don’t be like that.” Jin Hwan said.

“Just kidding!” You said while giving a peck on Jin Hwan’s lips and ran away.

“Yah! Why don’t you give me a real kiss?!” Jin Hwan shouted and was about to chase you until…

“Okay, kids!” Your dad shouted, “Get your stuff and let’s go to our rooms!”

You quickly ran and hid behind Jin Ho. Jin Hwan just sighed and followed behind you, you looked at him and did a mehrong. Jin Hwan looked at you with a I’ll-get-you-later face. You just shrugged and kept walking.

While waiting in the elevator…

“Okay guys, listen.” Jin Hwan’s dad said, “Me and Mrs. Park in one room, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee in one room, Eun Ri and Jin Ho in one room…”

“Me and Eun Ji in one room!” Jin Hyun shouted, “Right appa?”

“No, you and Jin Hwan in one room.” Jin Hwan’s dad said while you, Eun Ji and the Park twins looked at each other.

“But, why?” Jin Hwan asked, “Can’t we be in the same room with our fiancés?”

“No, you can’t sleep together if you two haven’t married yet.” Jin Hwan’s dad said.

“But, we slept together back at camp!” Jin Hyun said.

“That was a mistake, we were just doing that for fun.” Your dad said while the four of you just sighed.

“Well, I guess it’s right then to do that.” Eun Ji said, “We don’t want Jin Hwan to do something with Eun Mi again.”

“Unnie!” You shouted.

“Aish! It was an accident!” Jin Hwan said.

“What actually happened at camp?” Jin Ho asked.

“Nothing!” You and Jin Hwan said at the same time.

“We’re here!” Your mom said while the elevator opens.

All of you walked at the corridor looking for your own rooms.

“Oh, ours are here!” Jin Ho shouted.

“We’re here!” Your dad said.

“Ours are next!” Jin Hwan’s mom shouted.

“Me and Eun Mi are here!” Eun Ji shouted.

“And we’re last.” Jin Hwan said.

“Good.” Your dad said, “Now, I want Jin Ho, Eun Ji and Jin Hwan to be responsible for your rooms, got it?”

“Neh!” Eun Ji, Jin Ho and Jin Hwan beamed.

“Get in to your rooms and unpacked your stuff, get down after two hours.” Your mom said and you guys just nodded.

“Well, have fun kids!” Jin Hwan’s dad said.

“We will!” Jin Ho said.

Everyone entered their rooms leaving you, Eun Ji and the Park twins.

“This isn’t fair, I want to be in the same room with Eun Ji!” Jin Hyun said.

“Sorry, oppa.” Eun Ji said, “But appa asked to, so we can’t help but accept it.”

“*Sigh* I really wish I could sleep with Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan said.

“Aren’t you afraid that ‘it’ will happen again?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Stop it!” You said.

“Well, I don’t mind if it happens again.” Jin Hwan said, “Because everyone knew that we’re together.”

You just sighed and lowered your head.

“Eun Mi-ah, don’t be shy.” Eun Ji said, “The only person are here are only our family, there’s no one else.”

“Besides, the doors are lock.” Jin Hyun said, “Not like the tents.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” You said.

“So, wanna switch rooms?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Neh?” You asked, “What do you mean?”

“Well, you said it was fine for you to stay with Jin Hwan.” Eun Ji said, “So, why don’t you stay with him?”

“I was just saying it’s fine, I didn’t say I want to stay with him.” You said.

“So, you don’t want to stay with me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Not now.” You said, “Maybe soon, anyway I want to take a shower. Unnie, where’s the key?”

“Here.” Eun Ji said with a sighed while you unlocked the door and went inside leaving the three dumfounded.

“So, what are we going to do?” Eun Ji asked.

“I don’t know.” Jin Hwan said, “I guess we just have to follow what my dad said.”

“But, I want to sleep with Eun Ji!” Jin Hyun whined.

“Aish, Park Jin Hyun.” Jin Hwan said, “Stop acting like a kid!”

“Wait, I think I have an idea!” Eun Ji said.

“What is it?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Don’t worry, it will be fare for all of us!” Eun Ji said with a smirked.

===================================================

“Yah! Oppa, stop it!” Eun Ji shouted.

“What? It’s fun!” Jin Hyun said while splashing water at Eun Ji.

“Kids! Be careful!” Your mom shouted.

“Aish! Umma, were not a baby anymore.” Jin Ho said.

“Well, at least you have a baby in your wife’s stomach.” Your mom said.

“Yeah, right.” Jin Ho said.

“Hi, hyung!” Jin Hwan said coming out of nowhere, “Have you seen Eun Mi?”

“Eun Mi? She’s just over there enjoying the sun I guess.” Jin Ho said.

“Jin Hwan, where’s your shirt?” Eun Ri asked.

“What? Can’t I go like this?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Are you trying to seduce Eun Mi with your abs?” Jin Ho teased.

“Shut up, hyung.” Jin Hwan said, “Well, gotta go!”

Jin Hwan then left while the rest just laughed.

“Now, where is she?” Jin Hwan asked looking around the beach.

He then found you lying down on a deck chair, he then smirked and went to you.

You were lying down peacefully until…

“Eun Mi-ah, let’s go swimming!” Jin Hwan called.

“Aish! Just go alone, I want to rest here.” You said still closing your eyes.

“Eun Mi-ah I don’t want to be alone, in fact it’s a bit shy if I go swimming alone like this.” Jin Hwan said.

“What’s wrong?” You asked and took a peek with your eye.

Immediately your eyes widened and started to blush, “Yah! Park Jin Hwan, wear your shirt!”

“I don’t want to swim with a shirt on.” Jin Hwan said.

“If you’re embarrassed then wear it!” You shouted.

“Why?” Jin Hwan asked, “Are you embarrassed to see my abs?”

“Aish! It got nothing to do with that!” You shouted while blushing, “Just wear your shirt, appali!”

“Ouh~ chagiya likes my abs~” Jin Hwan teased.

“Aish! Seriously!” You got up from the deck chair and went to Eun Ri and Jin Ho.

“Chagiya! I was just joking!” Jin Hwan said and ran after you.

“Now what’s wrong with the both of you?” Jin Ho asked.

“Nothing!” You said and grabbed a bottle of water on the table and drank it.

“Chagiya, I’m sorry.” Jin Hwan said, “Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Wear your shirt!” You said.

“Okay, okay, I’m wearing it.” Jin Hwan said and put on his shirt.

“Eun Mi, you and Jin Hwan will be married soon.” Eun Ri said, “Weather you like it or not you just have to see it soon.”

Jin Ho just laughed loudly while Jin Hwan just smiled and you just started blushing again.

“Urgh~ why do I have a family like this?” Eun Mi asked.

“Don’t be like that Eun Mi-ah, we were just joking.” Jin Ho said, “Don’t take it seriously.”

“Yeah, right~” You said while rolling your eyes.

“Don’t worry chagiya, I’ll wait until you’re ready!” Jin Hwan said with smirked.

“Stop it!” You shouted.

“Whoah~ Eun Mi-ah, stop shouting.” Eun Ri said.

“I will if you guys stop teasing me!” Eun Mi said.

“Okay, okay, we’ll stop teasing you.” Jin Ho said.

“I’ll buy you an ice cream neh?” Jin Hwan said, “So, stop making that face.”

Jin Hwan pinched your cheeks and went to buys some ice cream.

“Ahjussi! Two cookies and cream please!” Jin Hwan said while the ahjussi nodded and started scooping some ice cream.

While waiting Jin Hwan just starring at the ocean as the wind blew. Suddenly someone shouted…

“My hat!” a girl shouted.

Jin Hwan immediately woke up from his stare and started running towards the hat that has been blown away by the wind. Luckily, Jin Hwan caught the hat and went to girl.

“Here’s your hat.” Jin Hwan said and handed the hat to the girl.

The girl grabbed the hat before looking at Jin Hwan with widened eyes, “Ji-Jin Hwan?”

Jin Hwan looked at the girl before pointing at her, “Hee Young?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! :]

Here's an update for you guys~

And... nooooooooooo!!!!

Hahaha! Evil author here making Hee Young came back... XD

If you guys didn't know who Hee Young is, please read chapter 21 and 22

Now you know what this means right?

Hope nothing bad happen between You (Eun Mi) and Jin Hwan >.<

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Keep commenting dear readers for more updates!!!

@Emilyjung0169: I will update as fast as I can! Huhu ^.^ there's nothing much about the beach though...

@funny-bunny: Yeah~ back at camp... I don't know if I might do it or not~ the beach on winter!! HAHAHA~ it's not winter thought in this story... >.<

A very big thank you for commenting my story~ keep commenting neh! Saranghae <3