Chapter 84

Lovely Marriage

Everyone turned to look at Lu Han, who is still lying on the bed, with his eyes open, looking at his mother.

“Umma…” Lu Han called, “Don’t…”

“Lu Han?” Lu Han’s mother called, “You’re awake? Oh, Lu Han!”

With that, she immediately went to Lu Han and hugged him while Hee Young and Jin Hwan sighed in relief.

*That was close.* Jin Hwan thought, “I’ll go and get the doctor. If you’ll excuse me.”

Before Jin Hwan could move, Hee Young, hold onto his arm, “What about me? Are you going to leave me alone? With them?”

Jin Hwan smiled, and pushed Hee Young’s hand, “It’s okay, Hee Young. Don’t worry, with Lu Han’s awake.”

“It’s okay, I’m sure my wife won’t do anything harm anymore.” Lu Han’s father said, “Just go and get the doctor.”

“Yes, sir.” Jin Hwan bowed and smiled, he then left leaving Hee Young alone with Lu Han’s parents and with Lu Han himself.

===================================================

 “Hyung! You’re back!” Jin Hyun said upon seeing his twin.

“Oppa!” You called and ran towards Jin Hwan and hugged him.

“Hey, babe. Did you miss me?” Jin Hwan asked while hugging you back.

Immidiately, you broke the hug, “No.”

You went back to the table and continue eating while Jin Hwan just laughed.

“Jin Hwan, where have you been?” Jin Hwan’s mother asked.

“Well, I went to chase the car that hit Lu Han of course.” Jin Hwan said.

With that, everyone stood up and went to Jin Hwan.

“Really? Did you catch him?”

“Who is it?”

“Is it someone we know?”

“Why did he do it?”

“Is it a guy? Or a girl?”

“Whoa! Whoa! Guys, calm down.” Jin Hwan said putting up his hand, “I’ll tell you later, but now that’s not the reason why I came to you guys.”

“Then, what?” Eun Ri asked.

“Lu Han.” Jin Hwan said, “He’s awake.”

Everyone’s eyes went wide, “Mwo?”

===================================================

All of your family and Jin Hwan’s went back to Lu Han’s ward. Upon reaching there, the doctor and Hee Young just came out of the ward while talking with each other.

“Wait, isn’t that… Hee Young?” Jin Hyun asked, “Isn’t she supposed to e in Seoul? Why is she here, hyung?”

“I’ll tell you later.” Jin Hwan said and went to the doctor and Hee Young.

“Something is definitely up.” Eun Ji whispered to Jin Hyun as he nodded his head in agreement.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, doctor.” Jin Hwan bowed, “So, how’s Lu Han?”

“He’s fine, it’s just that he need some more rest.” The doctor said.

“Ghamsahamnida, doctor.” Jin Hwan bowed again, “I’m glad to hear that, I mean we are all glad. Right, guys?”

“Yeah…” Everyone just agree slowly.

“Alright then, if you’ll excuse me.” The doctor said and walked away.

Hee Young then went to Jin Hwan and talked to him, “Where have you been? When the doctor’s here but you’re not worries me.”

“I’m looking for these guys, they should know about this too.” Jin Hwan said.

You, who saw this, felt mad or maybe jealous?

“Hyung.” Jin Hyun called, “You told us you wanted to tell about what happened to that someone that hit Lu Han.”

Hee Young immediately turned to Jin Hyun and lowered her head.

*What is wrong with her?* Jin Hyun asked.

“Okay guys, I know you may feel shocked or even worse after hearing this.” Jin Hwan said, “The one I’ve been chasing and hit Lu Han at the hotel is-”

“Me.” Hee Young said, making everyone looked at her is dismay.

“Say what?” Jin Ho asked.

“It’s me.” Hee Young said, “I’m the one who’s behind all of this.”

“Hee Young’s right.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s her. I, myself can’t believe it too when I found her.”

Everyone turned to look at each other.

“Hee Young? Why did she do all of this?” Eun Ji asked.

“I think, this doesn’t make any sense.” Eun Ri said.

You, who stayed quiet for a while, went to Hee Young and hold her hands.

“Tell us, why did you do this?” You said, holding onto Hee Young’s hands calmly, “It’s okay, no need to be scared.”

Hee Young looked at you, then at Jin Hwan and back to you. She then sighed before speaking again.

“I’m sorry, Eun Mi.” Hee Young said, “I did this because, because-”

“You like Jin Hwan?” Jin Hyun asked, “Well, that’s obvious.”

Everyone gasped for a moment before looking at Jin Hwan. Hee Young just sighed and nodded her head.

“Yeah, she likes me alright and-”

“I tried to kill Eun Mi.” Hee Young said, “But, it turns out that I hit Lu Han instead. I’m sorry. Very and truly sorry. Forgive me, everyone. I was a fool.”

Hee Young then went to her knees and was about to bowed formerly when you stopped her from doing so.

“Don’t.” You said, pulling her arms, “I forgive you, we all forgive you.”

“But, you can’t forgive me that easily.” Hee Young said, “I have to be punished.”

“No, honey.” Your mother said, “You don’t have to, it was an accident.”

“Yeah and we all forgive you.” Your father said, “Right guys?”

Everyone looked at each other before nodding their heads. Hee Young immediately smiled, “Thank you. Oh! Thank you so much!”

Hee Young was about to bowed formerly again, but this time she was stopped by somebody else.

“Ahjumma.” You called upon seeing Lu Han’s mother, pulling Hee Young up.

Hee Young immediately jumped it surprised, “Ah-ahjumma.”

“Don’t be afraid, my dear.” Lu Han’s mother said, “I forgive you.”

“But, but-”

“No, buts. Come, Lu Han wants to see you.” Lu Han’s mother said, “And you too, Eun Mi.”

“Me?” You asked, pointing at yourself.

“Just go.” Jin Hwan said and pushed you to the door, “It’s okay.”

You looked at Jin Hwan and smiled. With that, Lu Han’s mother led you and Hee Young inside the ward. Just as you went inside, you heard a voice that you thought you would never hear again.

“Eun Mi.” Lu Han called weakly. He was now sitting on the bed.

“Sun-sunbae.” Tears started to fall from your eyes as you called Lu Han’s name, “You’re, you’re okay.”

“Of course I’m okay, you pabo.” Lu Han said and smiled.

You just wiped your tears and smiled back, “I’m sorry, sunbae.”

“No, no. It’s not your fault.” Lu Han said, “Please don’t apologize to me.”

“But-”

“I’m sorry too.” Hee Young said while lowering her head, “I really am, sorry Lu Han.”

“It’s okay, Hee Young.” Lu Han said, “I understand.”

“No! It’s not okay!” Hee Young said, “Look what I did to you!”

“But, I’m fine. It’s not like I’m dead.” Lu Han said.

“Still, Lu Han. I’m sorry, it’s my entire fault.” Hee Young said and started crying.

Lu Han just sighed, “Eun Mi, bring her to me.”

You just nodded your head and do what just asked. You slowly hold Hee Young’s arms and lead her to Lu Han’s bed while Lu Han’s parents just stood on the other side of the bed, silently.

Upon reaching the bed, Lu Han pulled out his hand and hold Hee Young’s hands. Hee Young looked at Lu Han slowly.

“Look, I know, you felt sorry towards me and my family.” Lu Han said, “But, you didn’t do it on purpose. You’re supposed to hit Eun Mi, right?”

Hee Young wiped her tears as she spoke, “Ye-yeah but, I hit you instead. I felt so stupid for doing so and, and-”

“Don’t push yourself to hard. A past is in the past and I’m okay now.” Lu Han said, “I forgive you, Hee Young. Please, don’t make it hard for me too. I’m sure Eun Mi forgave you too, right?”

You just nodded your head and smiled. Hee Young stayed quiet and cried again. Lu Han just sighed.

“Hey, don’t cry too much, okay? It’ll ruin your face, smile?” Lu Han said while wiping Hee Young’s tears with his thumb.

Hee Young’s eyes widened looking at what does this flower boy did to her while you just smiled.

*These two are so cute together! Should I pair them up?* You thought.

Hee Young slowly smiled looking at Lu Han.

“That’s it! See? It’s even better now and wow, you’re pretty.” Lu Han said smiling at Hee Young.

Hee Young just chuckled, “Th-thanks.”

You slowly went outside of the ward, trying not to interrupt them.

“Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan called, “Is everything okay?”

You just smiled, “Everything is just perfect!”

“Did something happen inside there?” Jin Hyun asked, “Where’s Hee Young?”

“She’s still talking with sunbae.” You said.

“And?” Eun Ji asked.

“And what?” You asked.

“Can we go home now?” Jin Ho asked and everyone looked at him, “What? Lu Han’s okay now. So, why can’t we go home?”

“He’s right. You guys should go home.” Kris said, “We’ll here to look at Lu Han.”

“But, what about Hee Young?” Jin Hwan asked.

“We’ll send her home.” Xiu Min said, “And we’re gonna tell Lu Han that you guys left.”

“Well then, shall we?” Jin Hwan’s father asked and everyone nodded their head.

Everyone started bowing at each other and hugged too.

You, went to Yu Na and hugged her tightly, “Promise you guys come to see Lu Han?”

“Of course, I’ll text you when he’s okay.” Yu Na said while hugging you back.

With that all of you walked to the main entrance while waving at EXO-M and Yu Na.

“Have a safe journey!” Tao said while waving.

After that, all you went inside the car and went back to Seoul. You, who sat at the back seat next to Jin Hwan in your parent’s car, smiling to yourself thinking about Hee Young and Lu Han.

Jin Hwan, who saw this, went to you and laid his head on your shoulder, “I’m sorry about leaving you and the guys alone. I just wanted to know who did this to you.”

“To Lu Han sunbae, you meant?” You asked.

“Yeah, sort of.” Jin Hwan said while you just sighed and continue smiling, “Thinking about me?”

“Please, this is way better.” You said.

Jin Hwan pulled his head away, “What’s way better than me?”

You put your finger on your lips, “Secret~”

“Aish! Fine.” Jin Hwan said and looked at the other side of the window.

You just giggled and went to Jin Hwan, “Hee Young likes you?”

Jin Hwan turned to face you, “Yeah but-”

“I know and I felt sorry about her.” You said.

“Should I like her back like I used to?” Jin Hwan asked with a smirk.

“What?! No!” You said.

“Aww~ you’re jealous then?” Jin Hwan asked.

“No, I’m not.” You said facing away.

“Yes you are~ come here.” Jin Hwan said hugged you.

“Jin Hwan-”

“Shh~ let me have my moment.” Jin Hwan and was about to kiss you until someone stopped him from doing so.

“Jin Hwan-ah, wait until we get home okay?” Your mother teased, “Remember, we’re here with you guys.”

Jin Hwan immediately pulled away, “Yes, ma’am!”

While you just blushing madly, *Oh my god…*

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey~ guys! ;]

So, I can't guarantee that this story will end in the next chapter..

But, oh well... who knows? :3

Sorry if I updated a bit late.. Kinda busy last night..

Hehe~ just wanna ask you, should I paired Lu Han and Hee Young together in the end?

I know, some of you want them to be together... But, I'll think about! XD

Have a nice day! :]

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @cookie808: Thank you for reading until the end, well it's not the end yet... but, thanks for reading and anticipating it! ^^

I can't thank you enough for the ones who commented on my story.. Please guys, I need your opinions! >.<