Chapter 55

Lovely Marriage

 

“Unnie?” You said, more like asking.

“Yes?” Eun Ji said looking at you.

“What are you doing here?” You asked again, “Who is that guy?”

“I’m just meeting up with my partner.” Eun Ji said.

“So,that’s your partner?” You asked pointing at the guy.

“Yup!” Eun Ji said snapping her fingers, “He’s coming over later.”

“Really?” You asked with wide eyes, “What for?”

“For our dance practice of course.” Eun Ji said.

You just nodded your head in respond.

“What about you?” Eun Ji asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Me?” You asked pointing at yourself and Eun Ji just nodded, “Oh, just some practice with Jin Hwan and his friends.”

“Have you picked a song yet?” Eun Ji asked.

“Not yet.” You said.

“Why not?” Eun Ji asked.

“I’m… going to pick later.” You said nervously.

“Okay.” Eun Ji said, “Make sure you pick an easy one.”

“Okay…” You said nodding your head.

“Eun Mi? Eun Ji?” Jin Hwan suddenly came asking and pointing at the two of you.

“Yes?” both you and Eun Ji said at the same time.

“Where have you been? The guys and I were waiting for minutes.” Jin Hwan said looking at you.

“Well, actually-” You were about to finish your sentence when Eun Ji interrupted.

“Actually, she came to see me!” Eun Ji said smiling widely, “She was going to tell me about you guys practicing together.”

“Oh, really?” Jin Hwan asked, you just nodded your head, “In that case, let’s go! The guys are waiting.”

“You go on first.” Eun Ji said, “I’ve got something to say to my dongsaeng.”

“Okay, but not too long.” Jin Hwan said and Eun Ji gave an okay sign.

Jin Hwan then left.

“What’s wrong unnie?” You asked.

“Don’t tell anybody about my partner and me.” Eun Ji said, more like whispering.

“Wae?” You asked again, still confused.

“Well, imagine if Jin Hyun finds out about this?” Eun Ji explained, “Wouldn’t he be jealous?”

“Well, he is quite a type…” You said.

“That’s why! So, don’t tell anybody about this neh?” Eun Ji said and you just nodded.

“Okay, unnie.” You said with a smile.

“That’s my dongsaeng!” Eun Ji said pinching your cheeks.

“Stop it, unnie! You make me look like a baby!” You said slapping Eun Ji’s hands away.

“Okay, okay.” Eun Ji said, “I’ll be going then. Practice well!”

“Neh~” You said and bid goodbye to Eun Ji, “Be careful on the road!”

“What am I? A baby? Of course, I’ll be fine!” Eun Ji said and you just giggled.

After Eun Ji had left, you went back to the music room. Just you opened the door, CNU and Baro spread their arms upon seeing you.

“Eun Mi!!!” both CNU and Baro said, “Finally you’re here!”

“I told you not too long!” Jin Hwan said.

“It’s not me! It’s unnie’s fault!” You said.

“Okay, fine!” Jin Hwan said.

“Calm down you two!” CNU said.

“Okay! Let’s practice!” Baro said clapping his hands.

Both you and Jin Hwan sighed and sat down on chair next to each other.

“So, what song should I choose?” Baro asked.

“I think I want to sing ‘OK’.” CNU said, “That song is easy.”

“What about the rap?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, I can rap alright!” CNU said and Jin Hwan just nodded.

“I think I’ll sing ‘Just the Two of Us’.” Baro said, “I like that song.”

“What about the girl’s part?” CNU asked?

“There’s a girl in this song?” Jin Hwan asked.

“It’s a duet.” CNU said.

“Oh, let it be. It’s not like I’ll fail.” Baro said.

“Okay, what do you think Jin Hwan?” CNU asked.

“Both of your choices are good.” Jin Hwan said and you just nodded in agreement.

“So, Eun Mi.” CNU called, “What song are you going to sing?”

“Well, I don’t really know.” You said.

“How come you don’t know?” Baro asked, “Don’t you have any favorite song?”

“I have, but it’s too many.” You said, “I can’t choose.”

“It’s okay, we’ll think of a song for you to sing.” Jin Hwan said holding your hand and smiling sweetly at you.

*Gah! Jin Hwan, stop making me blushed!* you thought while blushing madly.

Before you could say anything, your phone suddenly rang. You immediately answered it.

“Hello?” You said through the phone.

“Lee Eun Mi, come back home this instant!” Your mother shouted through the phone.

“Whoa~ umma, no need to shout.” You said while covering your ears.

“Whatever! Just get back home already!” You said and you just shook your head to hear her shouts.

“Okay, umma.” You said, “Be there in 10 minutes.”

You hung up and looked up to see three faces looking at you with a confuse look on their faces.

“Urm~ I need to go.” You said standing up.

“Was that your mom?” Baro asked and you jus nodded your head, “Wow, she is really something.”

“Watch it! She’s going to be my mom soon.” Jin Hwan said glaring at Baro.

“What’s wrong?” CNU asked you, “Why are you going back home?”

“I don’t know, umma asked me to.” You said with a shrugged.

“In that case, I’ll send you home.” Jin Hwan said and was about to stand up when Baro interrupted.

“But hyung, we haven’t finished practicing yet.” Baro said.

“He’s right Jin Hwan-ah and we can’t do it without you.” CNU said.

“But-”

“It’s okay, Jin Hwan-ah.” You interrupted for a moment, “I can go home by myself.”

“Okay, be careful neh?” Jin Hwan said and you nodded.

“Don’t worry hyung, she’ll be okay.” Baro said and CNU agreed with a nodded.

“I’ll be going then, annyeong.” You said leaving through the door, “Practice well, neh?”

“Neh~, annyeong!” the three of them waved at you as you closed the door.

You sighed as you closed the door and walked through the front door.

“Gosh, I wonder what’s going on.” You said while walking outside of the building, “I haven’t picked a song yet.”

You just sighed once again and went straight home without saying anything.

Meanwhile, back at the music room.

“Hyung! Chill, she’s going to be fine!” Baro said while practicing his rap.

“Baro’s right, Jin Hwan-ah.” CNU said patting Jin Hwan’s back.

“I’m just… I’m really worried about her!” Jin Hwan said, more like shouting, “What if… what if she got kidnapped?!’

“Hyung! Don’t say that!” Baro said while looking at Jin Hwan worriedly.

“I don’t care, I have to chase her back.” Jin Hwan was about to run out of the door but CNU blocked him.

“Please~ Jin Hwan-ah, just chill for a second.” CNU said, “We’ll make this practice quick and then go back to her, okay?”

Jin Hwan looked at CNU and then at Baro who just nodded his head.

“Okay.” Jin Hwan said and both CNU and Baro cheered and high fived each other, “Yah! You said make it quick, appali!”

CNU and Baro nodded their heads and practice quickly. Jin Hwan just sighed and looked out the window, *Oh, Eun Mi. I hope you’re okay.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! ^.^ Miss me???

As usual, I am VERY sorry for no updating...

Whew~ I thought after the exam, I have my freedom!

Instead, I have to do a lot of things at school and even at home... >.<

Now I am FREE! So, wait for my updates neh?

Saranghae dear readers~~! *Hugs*

P/S: I forgot to tell you guys about Eun Ji's partner... :]

Don't worry he'll appear in the next chappter!

So, wait neh?!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-