Chapter 38

Lovely Marriage

A week after the engagement, you and the Park twins have gotten closer. Usually after school, you, Eun Ji and the twins will go back home together and always hugged each other’s goodbyes. You feel happy that you and Jin Hwan have gotten closer than before, he would call you every night ask if you’re okay with the acting and what so ever. But you didn’t care about that, you’re just happy that he calls you every night even though it hurts.

One day, you went to study hall and sat next to Jin Hyun.

“Annyeong!” you greeted and Jin Hyun just smiled.

“Annyeong!” Jin Hyun greeted back.

“What are you doing?” you asked and Jin Hyun just shrugged.

“Nothing, I’m so bored!” Jin Hyun said resting his head on the table.

“Yeah, me too.” You said resting your chin on your palms.

“Can’t we leave this room for just a few minutes?” Jin Hyun asked, “I want to see my fiancé.”

“Yeah, I want to see Jin Hwan.” You said and suddenly, silences fill the air.

Jin Hyun looked at you and asked, “Are you okay with Jin Hwan?”

“Wae are you asking that? Of course we’re okay.” You said and Jin Hyun just sighed.

“Then, wae are you sad after Jin Hwan hugged you back at the engagement?” Jin Hyun asked and you stayed quiet.

“Urm~” you said.

“Answer me, Lee Eun Mi.” Jin Hyun said.

“I’m not sad, I’m happy. It’s just that I felt like crying that time.” You said.

“Are you sure?” Jin Hyun asked and you just nodded.

“Wae? Is Jin Hwan okay at home?” you asked and Jin Hyun stayed quiet, “Jin Hyun?”

“Everything’s fine at home, really.” Jin Hyun said.

“Are you sure?” you asked and Jin Hyun remained silent.

“Look, Eun Mi I don’t know whether I should say this or not.” Jin Hyun said lowering his head.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” you asked looking at Jin Hyun.

“It’s about hyung.” Jin Hyun said.

“What about him?” you asked.

“He… he…” Jin Hyun stuttered.

“He what Jin Hyun? Spit it out!” you asked.

“Okay guys! You can go and have your free time~!” the teacher shouted and everyone stood up and went out through the door.

“I’ll tell you later.” Jin Hyun stood up and walks away.

“Yah! Park Jin Hyun!” you shouted his name but he ignored it, “Aish~ this guy!”

You went out and started looking for Jin Hwan, few minutes later you found him sitting under a tree with his face buried in his knees.

*I wonder if he’s okay or not.*you thought and went to him.

“Jin Hwan-ah!” you called him and he looked up.

You were shocked to saw his face with tears. You immediately went down to his level and wiped his tears.

“Jin Hwan-ah, gwenchana?” you asked and Jin Hwan remained silent.

Then you realized the tree that you both sat at was the tree that Eun Ji and Jin Hyun kissed a week ago.

“Jin Hwan-ah.” You called and hugged him tightly.

Jin Hwan immediately burst out crying on your shoulders.

“I know it hurts.” You said patting his back.

From the corner of the building, Jin Hyun was watching the two of you.

“I’m afraid you’ll cry just like him if I told you Eun Mi.” Jin Hyun said and walked away.

Few moments later, you and Jin Hwan walked together until you’ve reached the junction.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” you asked Jin Hwan and he nodded, “I’m worried you know? Stop crying.”

“Geongjeongma, I’m fine.” Jin Hwan said wiping his tears.

“Walk home carefully neh? I don’t want you to get sick or something.” You said and Jin Hwan nods.

“Neh, I’ll be going now.” Jin Hwan said and hugged you as always, “Gomawo, for cheering me up.”

“No problem.” You said patting his back.

“Well, annyeong. I’ll call you tonight, neh?” Jin Hwan broke the hugged and you nodded.

“Neh, annyeong!” you said and Jin Hwan left.

You went straight home after that.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

The next day, you went to school with Eun Ji and as usual Eun Ji looks stunning as ever since the engagement. You both reached the school gate and hugged the twins part from the morning routine. After the hugged, you and Jin Hwan went to class together.

“Here comes the lovebirds!” Hye In said as you and Jin Hwan went in through the door.

“Aish~ Hye In-ah! Won’t you just shut up?” you asked and Hye In giggled.

“I just love to look at the both of you!” Hye In said and you just sat down on a chair next to Jin Hwan.

Jin Hwan groaned and rested his head on the desk.

“Jin Hwan-ah, gwenchana? You didn’t sound to good last night.” You said.

“I’m fine~” Jin Hwan mumbled.

“I can’t believe you still call him by his name!” Hye In said.

“Wae?” you asked.

“Shouldn’t you be calling him oppa now? In fact his older than you, you can call him that.” Hye In said and you just shrugged.

“I like his name so. It’s better than oppa.” You said.

“Whatever!” Hye In said and sat down next to you.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” you asked Jin Hwan and he looked at you.

“Don’t worry about me.” He said quietly.

Few minutes later, the teacher came in.

“Annyeong students!” the teacher shouted.

“Annyeong!” everyone shouts back.

“Okay, I got some news before we start for our next lesson.” The teacher said and everyone remained silent, “Rigth the end of this week, we’re going to have a camp near the ocean at the jungle.”

“Chinja?!” everyone in the class shouted.

“Neh and I want all of you to participate in this camp.” The teacher said.

“Urm, seonsaengnim? Is it just us?” Hye In asked.

“Ani, the whole class 1 and 2 are participating too.” The teacher said and immediaetely Jin Hwan looked up.

“What did she just say?” Jin Hwan asked you.

“All of class 1 and 2 will be participating the camp too.” You said and Jin Hwan smiled.

“That means.” Jin Hwan said.

“That means, Eun Ji unnie and Jin Hyun will be in this camp too.” You said and Jin Hwan suddenly tackled you into a hugged.

“Assa~!” he said and you just smiled.

“I know how happy you are.” You said, “I wonder what we’ll be doing there.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camping?! Hahaha~~ wonder what'll happen there...

So, my week off is about to end...

That means, I'll be updating on the weekends as usual...

Don't worry, I'll try my best updating as fast as I could for my dear readers and subscribers~!

Do wait for my updates neh?

Saranghae everyone~~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-