Chapter 12

Lovely Marriage

 

*What’s wrong with her?*Jin Hwan thought, *She keeps doing strange things after I told her that I love someone. Could it be that... she likes me? No, no that’s impossible!*

Jin Hwan then went out from the cafeteria and decided to sit under a big tree near the school garden. He rest his head on the tree and thinking where could Eun Ji live.

*So, she also studies here huh?*he thought, *Oh~ I really hope she lives near the neighbourhood!*

Few moments later, he went inside the school to look for Eun Ji.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jin Hyun is lost in the school and trying to look for help,

“Aish! Why do I always got lost in this school?” Jin Hyun shouted, “Sheesh~!”

Just then there’s a girl running behind Jin Hyun and shout,

“LOOK OUT!” the girl shouts

Jin Hyun turn around to see who it is. But, he was too late. The girl already bump in to him and collapse on the floor. Their lips almost touch when the girl stopped her face from falling. Jin Hyun’s vision is still blurry. He look closely to see who it is. To his surprise, it was Eun Ji! His face automatically become red. He was blushing madly.

*OMG! Eun Ji’s face is inches from me! Outhoukkhe?!* he thought.

*OMO! I just bumped in to Jin Hyun and his face is soo close to me!*Eun Ji thought, *Oh my, he look soo cute! Wait, what are you thinking Lee Eun Ji! Get up already!*

Eun Ji immediately got up to her feet and helped Jin Hyun to get up.

“Mi-mianhe.” Eun Ji said nervously.

“An-anni! Gwechana!” Jin Hyun said, *Wait, what did you just say Park Jin Hyun?!* and thought.

“Mwo?” Eun Ji said, *Did he just said that it’s okay? Does that mean that he likes it?!* and thought.

“Anniyo. What I mean is, it’s my fault I didn’t look out.” Jin Hyun explained, “Gwenchana, It’s my fault. Don’t blame it yourself.”

“Oh~ neh!” Eun Ji said nervously, “So, you studied here?”

“Deh! I studied here and I’m in class 1-B!” Jin Hyun said happily.

*Did he just said class 1-B? But, his aged is 19 in a half. Why is he in class 1-B?*Eun Ji thought, “Class 1-B? I thought your age is 19 in a half. Why are you in that class?” and said.

*How did she know my age?*Jin Hyun thought, “Well that’s because I’m new hear! I just came hear from America and got transfered here! I have to learn from the begining. That’s why I’m in class 1-B!” and said.

“Ohhh~” Eun Ji said.

“What about you?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Me? I’m in class 2-B.” Eun Ji said.

*What~ 2-B? Wait, does that mean that she is the same age with me?*Jin Hyun thought, “Class 2-B huh?” and said.

“Neh!” Eun Ji said happily, “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure!” Jin Hyun said.

“When is your birthday?” Eun Ji asked.

 “17th of November 1991.” Jin Hyun said.

“So, you really are 19 in a half” Eun Ji said.

“What about you?” Jin Hyun asked.

“14th December 1991.” Eun Ji said.

“You’re younger than me?” Jin Hyun asked surprisingly and Eun Ji nodded.

“Neh~ just by month.” Eun Ji said.

“Yay! I’m older than you!” Jin Hyun said with a mehrong.

“Meanie~” Eun Ji said and was about to walk away when Jin Hyun grabbed her hand. Eun Ji blushed a bit.

“Could you help me with something?” Jin Hyun asked smiling making Eun Ji blushed even more.

“Sure! What is it?” Eun Ji asked trying to hide her red face.

“Could you tell me where’s my classroom?” Jin Hyun said.

“Mwo? You don’t know where your classroom is?” Eun Ji asked surprisingly.

“Kinda. This school is so big and I can’t find myself in this school!” Jin Hyun said looking down.

“Fine I show you the way.” Eun Ji said.

“Chinja? Gomawo!” Jin Hyun said clapping his hands.

“Appali! Class will be starting soon!” Eun Ji said dragging Jin Hyun.

Jin Hyun blushed a bit, “Yah! I can walk you know.”

“Then walk faster!” Eun Ji said.

“Neh, arasso.” Jin Hyun said walking faster.

After a few moments, both of them arrive infront of Jin Hyun’s classroom.

“Gomawo, for showing me the way to my classroom!” Jin Hyun said smiling causing Eun Ji to blush.

“No... no problem!” Eun Ji said nervously.

Suddenly, Jin Hyun hugged Eun Ji tightly. Eun Ji was shocked by his action. Her heart was beating really fast and she’s blushing madly.

“Chinja! Gomawo!” Jin Hyun said.

“Ya-yah. Stop it will you. Everyone is looking.” Eun Ji said nervously causing Jin Hyun to pull away the hug.

*Omo, what did you just do Park Jin Hyun?!*Jin Hyun thought, “Mi-mianhe Eun Ji-ah.” and said.

“Anniyo. Gwen-gwenchana.” Eun Ji said, “You didn’t do it on purpose, right?”

“NO! Of course not!” Jin Hyun said nervously, “I’ll be going in now.”

“Neh! Annyeong!” Eun Ji bid Jin Hyun goodbye.

Just before Jin Hyun could enter the classroom, he remember something,

“Yah! Eun Ji-ah!” Jin Hyun called Eun Ji.

“Neh!” Eun Ji turned around, “What is it?”

“Can... can I have your phone number?” Jin Hyun asked looking down.

*OMO! He’s asking me for my number!*Eun Ji thought, “Sure! But, on one condition!”

“Mwo?” Jin Hyun asked.

“You have to give your number to me.” Eun Ji said asking for his phone.

“Neh! Sure!” Jin Hyun said handling his phone to Eun Ji and she did the same with hers.

After moments, both of them handed back thier phones.

“Gomawo!” Jin Hyun smile and bid goodbye to Eun Ji.

“Cheonma!” Eun Ji said, “Don’t forget to call me tonight!”

“Neh! Annyeong!” Jin Hyun said and went inside the classroom.

*Finally I got her number! I can’t wait to call her tonight!*Jin Hyun thought.

*I wonder he’ll call me or not. Nah~ I’m sure he’ll call me tonight! Geongjeongma!*Eun Ji thought headed for her classroom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to wrote on this chapter....

So, I just put a scene on Jin Hyun and Eun Ji ;]

kekeke~ well as usual, need your comments!!!!

Comment and Subscribe -Kim_Young-