Chapter 35

Lovely Marriage

The next day, you were waiting for Eun Ji outside of your house for school.

“Yah! Unnie! Appali!” you shouted from the door.

“Neh~ I’m coming~!” Eun Ji shouts back.

“Aish~ Why is she so late?” you asked yourself while tapping your foot.

“I’m done! Kaja!” Eun Ji came out of the door.

You looked at her in amazed. (Eun Ji’s dress :-http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Nadia_Qdeen/EunJisDress1.jpg)

“Unnie~!” you screamed.

“Mwo? What’s wrong?” Eun Ji asked looking at her dress.

“Are you going to school or to a party?” you asked.

“Duh~ school of course, wae?” Eun Ji asked.

“Yeah, but why are you wearing that?” you asked her pointing at her dress.

“Can’t I wear this?” Eun Ji asked showing her dress.

“Is something special happening at school today?” you asked Eun Ji.

“Urm~ ani.” Eun Ji said quietly.

“Then?” you asked.

“I just want to where it!” Eun Ji said, “Is that wrong?”

“Ani.” You said.

“Then?” Eun Ji asked.

“Whatever! Appali!” you said dragging your sister.

“Yah! I can walk you know.” Eun Ji said shaking her hand from you.

Few minutes later, you and Eun Ji arrived in front of the school gate. As usual, the twins are waiting for you both. When Eun Ji spotted Jin Hyun standing next to his twin, she immediately ran to him.

“Jin Hyun-ah~!” she shouted his name.

Jin Hyun turned around and smiled. He ran towards Eun Ji and hugged her.

“Morning cutie!” he said while her hair.

“Morning oppa!” she said hugging him tightly.

As for you, you approached Jin Hwan and smiled.

“Annyeong.” You waved at him.

“Oh, annyeong.” Jin Hwan waved back causing you to blush… again.

*Gee~ why am I always blushing when he smiles and waves at me? Sheesh~!*you thought while looking away.

“Yah you two, stop hugging already.” Jin Hwan said to his dongsaeng.

“Yah, let the lovebirds be.” You elbowed Jin Hwan’s hand.

“Yeah, but they’re hugging in front the school.” Jin Hwan explained, “What if the principal caught them?”

“Eh~ you got a point.” You nodded, “Unnie stop. You can continue after school okay?”

“You can even get a room after school.” Jin Hwan said causing the lovebirds to break the hug.

“Hyung~!” Jin Hyun whined at his hyung while Eun Ji was blushing madly.

“What? It’s true alright.” Jin Hwan said.

“Okay maybe after we got married, okay?” Jin Hyun said and Eun Ji elbowed him.

“Yah~ what are you saying?” Eun Ji said quietly.

“What? Don’t you wanna do it?” Jin Hyun asked with a small smirked on his face.

“Aish!” Eun Ji scoffed and walk in the school.

“Yah! Eun Ji-ah! Wait for me!” Jin Hyun ran after Eun Ji.

“Oookay.” You said with a tone.

“Kaja. We’re late for class.” Jin Hwan said and grabbed your hand.

You were surprised by his action. Jin Hwan then dragged you inside the school. You followed him without hesitation. Little did you know that you were blushing as hard as tomatoes and your heart was beating really fast.

*OMG! My heart won’t stop pounding! I can be crazy if this thing goes on!*you thought and immediately shook your hand away from Jin Hwan. Jin Hwan then looked at you weirdly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Urm~ I-I can- wal-walk by my se-self.” You said nervously and Jin Hwan just nodded and started walking while you followed him behind.

*God! That was the weirdest feeling I’ve ever had!*you thought.

While walking, you thought of something and immediately catch up to Jin Hwan.

“Yah! Jin Hwan-ah!” you called.

“Neh?” he responded, “What is it?”

“So, did you really tell your father about the thing that we’ve discussed?” you asked and he nodded.

“Yup! I did!” he said, “Wae? Is it wrong?”

“Mwo? Ani! It’s fine really.” You said, “I’m glad that they ended up together!”

“Yeah me too.” Jin Hwan said with a relief.

“Mianhe.” You quietly said.

“Wae? Why are you apologizing?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You’ll have to marry me to do this.” You said lowering your head.

Jin Hwan stayed quiet for a moment, then he sighed. He hold your chin up to make you looked at him.

“Gwenchana, as long as I didn’t get married to a stranger.” He smiled while you were blushing when you realized your face was inches from his. You immediately looked away.

*OMO! His smile!*you thought.

“Look, I don’t care if I have to marry or do something else.” Jin Hwan said, “As long as Jin Hyun and Eun Ji are happy. Don’t you think?”

You nodded, “Neh you’re right!”

You two stood still for a moment before Jin Hwan broke the silence.

“Gwenchana, we can make a good husband and wife. Right?” Jin Hwan asked smiling down at you.

You blushed a bit and nodded, “N-neh.”

“Well then, kaja!” Jin Hwan said showing his hand to you.

You looked at him in confusion and thought, *Does he want me to… hold his hand?*

“Appali, we’re late for class.” Jin Hwan said shaking his hand.

You bit your lower lip and slowly grabbed his hand. Jin Hwan smiled and said, “Kaja!”

You and Jin Hwan then walked to class hand in hand. Deep inside your heart was melting by the action he’s doing. You thought, *I wish this goes on forever.*

--------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ you and Jinyoung together so sweet~!

Eun Ji's dress? Well, I've seen a lot of fanfics posting stuff like that...

So, I thought maybe I should post some too, kekeke~~

Anyway, I need more comments and susbscribers please~

The views were a lot, but the subscribers???

Don't ask me how many... so please my dear readers subscribe my story!

Share with friends if you want, but don't copy out my story! (I'm warning you...)

Saranghae dears readers~~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: B1A4's comeback at M countdown was DAEBAK!

You should watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8mn4xrhj2k