Chapter 63

Lovely Marriage

 

“Errmmm…” Lu Han said starring down at the ground.

“So, do you understand?” You asked.

“Wait, let me get this straight.” Lu Han said.

“Okay…” You said while nodding your head.

“So, you and Jin Hwan pretended to be in love so that Jin Hyun and Eun Ji can be together?” Lu Han said and you just nodded, “Also, you two didn’t want to break your parent’s heart?”

“Well, you can say that.” You said, “That’s correct, so what do you think?”

“What do I think?” Lu Han asked and you nodded your head, “I think, it’s unbelievable!”

“What?! Why?!” You asked.

“Well, it’s not easy to pretend that you’re in love with someone that you’re not in love with.” Lu Han said.

“But… I do love Jin Hwan.” You said.

“You do?” Lu Han asked.

“Yes, I said it when I told you everything.” You said and Lu Han just looked confused, “Sunbae!”

“Oh, right!” Lu Han said snapping his fingers, “You did!”

You sighed and put your chin in your hands and rested your arms on your kness, “The problem is, I don’t even know if he… loves me or not.”

“Do you still think that he likes Eun Ji?” Lu Han asked.

“I don’t know, how should I know?” You asked.

“Well, I guessed that he doesn’t like Eun Ji anymore.” Lu Han said.

“Why did you think like that?” You asked.

“Have you seen him crying a lot like before?” Lu Han asked.

“Urm~ no.” You shook your head.

“That’s it!” Lu Han said, “And, I’ve guessed he moved on.”

“By dating Yu Na?” You asked.

“I’m not saying they’re dating, but both of them seemed pretty close.” Lu Han said.

You started sobbing slowly, “So… do you think Jin Hwan-”

“Likes her?” Lu Han finished your sentence and you just nodded, “I don’t know, maybe he does.”

You started sobbing louder.

“Yah! Don’t cry, I’m not even sure about that!” Lu Han said.

“That’s a big possibility!” You shouted, “There’s no way that he will like me!”

“Don’t say that, maybe it takes time for him to love you.” Lu Han said.

“No…” You shook your head, “You can’t force love, it’s okay if he doesn’t like me.”

With that you stood up and walked away.

*Aish! Focus, Lu Han. FOCUS! You can’t let her cry everyday.* Lu Han thought, “Eun Mi-ah, wait! Let me send you home!”

Meanwhile, at Eun Mi’s house…

“What do you mean I cheated?!” Jin Hwan asked, “There’s no way in hell I’ll cheat!”

“Oh, yeah?!” Eun Ji asked, “Then who’s this Yu Na girl?”

*Wait, how did Eun Ji knows about Yu Na?* Jin Hwan thought, “How did yo-”

“Oh, I knew alright.” Eun Ji said, “You can’t lie to Lee Eun Ji.”

“This is all a misunderstanding guys, I do not cheat!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Oh, god. What is happening to our family now?” Your mom asked, “First it was Eun Ji, and now Jin Hwan?”

“Umma! I do not cheat okay?!” Eun Ji shouted.

“And so do I!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Shut up! You cheated, just deny it!” Eun Ji shouted.

“How can I deny it, if I didn’t cheat?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Shut up, Park Jin Hwan!” Eun Ji shouted, “I have prove!”

“Prove?!” Jin Hwan asked.

“Prove?” Both your parents asked.

“Uh-huh, prove!” Eun Ji said while taking out her phone and showed it to her parents.

Both your parents gasp after seeing a picture of Jin Hwan and Yu Na smiling at each other while walking in the streets.

*Oh, great~* Jin Hwan thought.

“See? Now, Jin Hwan what are you going to say about it?” Eun Ji asked.

“Jin Hwan, what is this?” Your dad asked.

“Jin Hwan, just tell the truth.” Your mom said.

Jin Hwan stayed silent for a moment before speaking, “Well, it’s true that-”

“So, it’s true that you’re dating Yu Na?!” You shouted and everyone turned around looking at you who are now crying.

*She’s… she’s crying?! Does that mean she likes me all along?! Pabo, Jin Hwan!* Jin Hwan thought.

“Eun Mi?!” Everyone in the house shouted except for Lu Han.

“I-I can’t believe it…” You said stuttering.

“Eun Mi, don’t cry!” Your mom said and was about to approached you when you raised your hand in front of her.

“It’s okay.” You said and everyone gasped, “We’re pretending anyways, there’s no way that Jin Hwan will like me.”

“Pre-pretend?” Your mom asked.

“What do you mean?” Your dad asked.

“It’s over.” You said and ran upstairs.

“Lee Eun Mi!” Eun Ji called you but you didn’t answer since you already shut the door.

“Great, now all of our plans are ruined!” You dad shouted and sat down on the couch.

“Oh, Lu Han.” Eun Ji said, “You’re here?”

“Oh, neh.” Lu Han said bowed to your parents, “I’m the one who sent your daughter home.”

“Who’s this?” Your mom asked.

“His name is Lu Han.” Eun Ji explained, “He’s Yi Xing’s friend.”

“Why did you send her home?” Your dad asked.

“Well, since it’s pretty cold and Eun Mi was alone.” Lu Han said, “That’s why I sent her home.”

“Thank you.” You mom said.

“No, I mean why you?” Your dad asked, “Why isn’t Eun Ji or Jin Hwan the one who send her home?”

“I was busy.” Eun Ji said.

“Jin Hwan?” Your mom asked.

“Oh, don’t bother him umma!” Eun Ji shouted, “He’s busy dating, remember?”

“I didn’t say-”

“Oh, shut up!” Eun Ji shouted, “Look what you did to Eun Mi!”

Jin Hwan looked up the stairs and sighed, “Let me settle things with her.”

Before Jin Hwan could went upstairs, Lu Han pulled his wrist and let Jin Hwan faced him.

“Do you think she will talk to you after you pretend to love her?” Lu Han asked.

“What?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Just go home, dude.” Lu Han said pushed him.

“Go home?” Jin Hwan asked standing up, “Just who do you think you are? You’re not even invited here!”

“And so are you.” Your dad said.

“But, I am invited here everyday.” Jin Hwan said.

“Not anymore, now out of my house!” Your dad shouted.

“Yeobo, calm down!” Your mom said.

“Appa?” Eun Ji called.

“You break my daughter’s heart and you still think you can marry her?!” Your dad shouted.

Both your mom and Eun Ji looked at your dad in disbelief while Lu Han’s jaw went drop.

“Well, do you?!” Your dad shouted.

“Yes!” Jin Hwan shouted back.

Everyone gasped.

“Yeah, I still can marry her no matter what happens. I’ll prove it!” Jin Hwan said, “I’ll prove that I’m not a cheat, I’ll prove that I can marry her and…”

“And?” Lu Han asked.

Jin Hwan took a deep breath, “I’ll prove that I will… love her forever.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww~ Jin Hwan... why are you so, so,,, GAHHH! ;]

Anyway, I was planning to make Lu Han as Eun Mi's friend...

So, I don't know what will happen soon, I guess I'll took back my words where I said Lu Han is not Jin Hwan's rival :|

I'm still thinking about those rival thing...

And the story! Huhu ^.^ what do you guys think?

Any suggestion on how should Jin Hwan prove it?

I'll be waiting for your suggestions~ :]

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @funny-bunny: Sorry~ can't help it! >.< (I'm such a bad author...)