Chapter 78

Lovely Marriage

 

Jin Hwan and Hee Young ran inside the hospital as soon as the taxi stops in front of the building.

Both of them rushed to the counter to ask which room Hee Young’s mother was in.

After they got the number, they continued rushing to the elevator to get to the right floor and to Hee Young’s mother right room.

When they reached in front of the room, Jin Hwan suddenly stopped making Hee Young turned around in confusion.

“Yah! Park Jin Hwan, what’s wrong?” Hee Young asked, “My umma is inside, we need to see her.”

“Do I have to get in as well?” Jin Hwan asked, “It’s better if you go alone, I’ll wait here.”

“No, Park Jin Hwan.” Hee Young shook her head, “You are coming with me inside, come on!”

Hee Young pulled Jin Hwan’s hand making him followed her and entered her mother’s room.

“Hee Young?” a voice asked as Hee Young and Jin Hwan entered.

Hee Young immediately let go Jin Hwan’s hand and looked at her mother.

“Umma?” Hee Young asked, “You’re awake? Gwenchana?”

Hee Young went to her mother and hugged her as she cried slowly while Jin Hwan just looked at his friend with a small smile.

“I’m fine, Hee Young-ah.” Hee Young’s mother said while hugging her back, “For your information, I’m awake about an hour ago.”

“Oh, really?” Hee Young asked quiet surprised and broke the hug, “That’s a relieved, what did the doctor said?”

“Nothing, I’m just tired and didn’t get enough rest.” Hee Young’s mother said, “That’s all.”

“Umma! I told you to get enough rest!” Hee Young said, “Why are you so stubborn?”

“I’m fine really, I need to finish my work before taking a rest.” Hee Young’s mother said.

“Still umma, having enough rest is very important.” Hee Young said, “What if you get sick? I bet you already did.”

“Honey! I’m fine alright, no need to worry.” Hee Young’s mother said with a laugh.

“Yeah, right.” Hee Young said rolling her eyes.

“Ehem, mind introducing your friend here?” Hee Young’s mother said.

“Oh! Right!” Hee Young immediately jumped from her mother’s bed and went next to Jin Hwan, “This is Jin Hwan umma. My old friend back at high school.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Ahjumma!” Jin Hwan said with a bow, “I believe we never met before but it’s nice meeting you! I hope you’re doing well!”

“Nice meeting you too and yes I’m doing really well as you can see.” Hee Young’s mother said with a small laugh, “What a nice boy you are.”

Jin Hwan blushed a bit hearing those words, “Urm~ thanks, ahjumma.”

“You don’t need to be shy with me.” Hee Young’s mother said.

“Oh, okay.” Jin Hwan said.

“So, Hee Young. How did you two meet again?” Hee Young’s mother asked.

===================================================

“He, what?” You asked extremely shocking.

“I told you, he went back to Seoul.” Jin Ho said.

“Yeah, but why?” You asked still didn’t believe that Jin Hwan left you.

“He needs to do something at school.” Jin Hyun interrupted.

“Really?” You asked curiously, “What is it?”

“Err… just something that got to do with the assignment we did the other day.” Jin Hyun said.

“Yeah, like that’s true.” Jin Ho said.

“Hyung!” Jin Hyun whined.

“What? At least I’m telling the truth.” Jin Ho said.

“Yeah, but Jin Hwan hyung asked us to keep this a secret remember?” Jin Hyun whispered to his hyung.

“Whatever, but still I don’t want to lie.” Jin Ho said and left.

“Wh-what lie?” You asked in confusion, “Did Jin Hwan go to school or not?”

“Yeah! Of course he did!” Jin Hyun said, “Where else should he go?”

“Bu-but, the way you and Jin Ho oppa talked to each other just now looks kinda… weird.”

“Weird? HAH!” Jin Hyun pretended to laugh, “What do you mean weird?”

“As in weird, like you two want to hide something from me.” You said.

Jin Hyun then slung his arm around your shoulder, “Why in the world would we lie to you?”

“Well, who knows.” You said.

“Don’t worry Lee Eun Mi, I’m sure Jin Hwan hyung is okay.” Jin Hyun said, “Don’t think about it too much.”

“Urm~ okay.” You said.

“That’s the spirit!” Jin Hyun said, “Oh my, look at the time! I bet Eun Ji is looking for me, I should go. Don’t walk around alone neh?”

“Neh! I’m fine!” You said.

“Okay then, see you later!” Jin Hyun said and waved.

You waved back while he was running back to hotel, *I wonder what he’s trying to hide from me with Jin Ho oppa.*

*I hope that kind of excuse will do it.* Jin Hyun thought, *I don’t want to get beaten by Jin Hwan hyung.*

Jin Hyun went inside the hotel and saw Lu Han walking towards the door.

*Wait, that’s Lu Han right?* Jin Hyun thought, *Where is he going?*

Lu Han walked past him and went straight to the door not noticing Jin Hyun.

*Strange…* Jin Hyun just shrugged his shoulders and went to the elevator.

===================================================

“Eun Mi-ah!” Lu Han caught you playing around the beach alone.

“Oh, sunbae!” You looked at Lu Han and immediately cleaned your dress from the sand.

“Why are you alone?” Lu Han asked, “Where’s Jin Hwan?”

“Oh, he went back to Seoul.” You said, “He got something to do at school.”

“What? So, he went back to Seoul and left you alone?” Lu Han asked.

“Not literally alone. I still have the rest of my family here.” You said.

“Yeah Eun Mi, but still! How did you know?” Lu Han asked.

“Jin Hyun told me.” You said, “Why?”

“Look! He didn’t even tell it himself to you!” Lu Han said.

“Maybe he’s in a rush.” You said.

“Eun Mi, think about it. If he really does love you and all, I believe he’ll tell you himself no matter what happens.” Lu Han said, “Instead, his dongsaeng the one who told you.”

“Errm… what do you mean, sunbae?” You asked quiet confused.

“Eun Mi, just think okay.” Lu Han said, “Don’t you think it’s weird that he left without letting you know and the weirdest is that he left because of school. I thought that after the assignment we have one week off. Why is he going to school during day offs like this? No matter how important it is, the teachers can’t disturb us.”

You just stayed quiet and think, *Sunbae’s right, but where would Jin Hwan go without letting me know. Wait a minute!*

“Sunbae, do you know something that I don’t?” You asked curiously, “Why are you suddenly asking me about all of this?”

“Because he lied Eun Mi.” Lu Han said.

“What? Who?” You asked.

“Jin Hyun.” Lu Han said, “I was there when Jin Hwan left and I know the reason why.”

“Why? Why did he left? For what?” questions were all over your mind.

Lu Han just sighed deeply before he speaks, “Hee Young.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! ;]

I am really sorry for not updating! :{

First, beacause of homeworks. :[

Second, exams! X{

Third, I went back to my grandma's again~ :\

So, I'm really sorry for not updating...

Anyway, Lu Han revealed everything!

Huhu~ that LuLu... (he's not evil okay)

Wonder what would you (Eun Mi) do after this~ Ouh soo curious!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Did you know that Jinyoung is currently acting for a new drama called 'WOW'?

OH ME GOSH! I can't wait to see him act! (besides the cameo he did in 'The Thousandth Man' he is so AWESOME!) KYAAA~ Jinyoung oppa! *cough (spazzing fangirl)

@cookie808: Don't cry! (LOL) Thank you! ^.^

@kpopforinfinite: I think you should do your own version of 'Lovely Marriage' LOLz~ nah... she's still alive, go kill her if you want to... DUHH~ >.<

Thanks for commenting you both! I am so happy that you both are still commenting no matter what... kekeke~ keep commenting neh? :]