Chapter 14

Lovely Marriage

“Eun Mi-ah, gwenchana?” Eun Ji asked shaking you.

“Mwo? Neh! Gwenchana!” you said trying to hide your shock expression.

“Well, you already know who I like.” Eun Ji said, “Mind if I ask you if you like somebody.”

“Anniyo! I didn’t like anybody!” you shouted, *Mianhe unnie. If I tell you whom I like, I’m sure you’ll be surprised.* and thought.

“Okaaay~” Eun Ji said with a tone, “Mind if I ask you one more question?”

“Sure!” you said.

“Do you know, Park Jin Hyun?” Eun Ji asked and you stayed quiet.

*Oh no. Outhoukke?!*you thought and shook your head.

“Oh! Okay.” Eun Ji said and was about to leave the room when you call her.

“Unnie!” you said and she turned around, “Wae are you asking me?”

“Nothing, just asking.” Eun Ji said smiling, “Is that wrong?”

“Anniyo! That’s not wrong at all!” you said smiling back.

“Well, I’ll be sleeping now.” Eun Ji said, “Sleep early, arasso?!”

“Deh unnie! Geongjeongma!” you bid her goodbye. She did the same and closes the door.

“That was close.” you whispered slowly and went to bed.

At night, you were thinking,

*If unnie and Jin Hyun like each other, that’ll be easy! I just need to tell Jin Hyun to confess to unnie and of course she’ll accept it. But, what about Jin Hwan? I can’t let him hurt just like that.*you thought, *Aish~! This is driving me crazy!*

Meanwhile, Eun Ji was reading a book when her phone ringed,

~Ring, ring~

“Yeobseyo?” she said answering the phone.

“Eun Ji-ah, is that you?” a guy on the phone asked.

“Neh and who is this?” Eun Ji asked.

“It’s me! Park Jin Hyun!” Jin Hyun said.

“Jin Hyun?!” Eun Ji droped her book, she can’t believe that Jin Hyun is calling her for real.

“Neh! It’s me!” Jin Hyun said, “Am I disturbing you?”

“Ani! Not at all!” Eun Ji said.

“Good. I thought I was disturbing you in the middle of the night.” Jin Hyun said with a relief.

“You’re not disturbing at all!” Eun Ji said, “Geongjeongma!”

“What are doing right now?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Reading.” Eun Ji said, “You?”

“Me?” Jin Hyun said, “Talking to you of course!”

“No! Not that, what are you doing before you called me?” Eun Ji asked.

“Oooh~” Jin Hyun said with a tone, “Nothing, just lying down on my bed.”

“Thinking of somebody?” Eun Ji asked smiling.

*Yes! I’m thinking of you of course!*Jin Hyun thought, “Ani! I didn’t think of anybody!” and said.

“I see~” Eun Ji said with a tone, “Oh no! Jin Hyun-ah!”

“Neh?” Jin Hyun said.

“My phone’s battery is low.” Eun Ji said sadly.

“Chinja? Too bad.” Jin Hyun said, “Can I call you again tomorrow?”

“Sure! You can call me anytime you want!” Eun Ji said smiling.

“Okay.” Jin Hyun said happily, “I’ll hang up now.”

“Neh! Annyeong!” Eun Ji said, “Good night!”

“Good night!” Jin Hyun blushed, “Sweet dreams!”

“You two!” Eun Ji blushed.

With that Jin Hyun hung his phone and whispered, “I’m very happy after you answered my call!”

Eun Ji plugged the charger in her phone and said, “Stupid phone! Why did your battery go low now?”

Eun Ji laid down on her bed and whisper, “Oh well, at least I get to talked with him!”

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

The next morning, you and Eun Ji are preparing for school,

“We’re leaving!” both you and Eun Ji said.

“Wait!” your mom shouted.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Eun Ji asked.

“Make sure you both come home early, arasso?” your mom said.

“And why should we?” you asked with a grin.

“We’ll be having a dinner here with Jin Ho’s family.” your mom said, “We have to prepare for tonight.”

“Deh~” both you and Eun Ji said.

You and Eun Ji then kissed your mom goodbye and went to school together. At the same time, Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun are on their way too.

“Yah! Park Jin Hyun! Walk faster will you?!” Jin Hwan said walking faster.

“Wait hyung! I’m tired.” Jin Hyun said catching up his hyung.

“Tired?” Jin Hwan asked stop walking and went to his dongsaeng.

“Neh, I’m tired.” Jin Hyun said panting.

“Why are you tired?” Jin Hwan asked patting Jin Hyun’s back, “Don’t tell me you slept late last night.”

“Well, I am.” Jin Hyun said.

“Pabo! I told you not to!” Jin Hwan hit Jin Hyun’s head.

“Ouch! Hyung that hurts!” Jin Hyun said in pain.

“That’s for not listening to your brother.” Jin Hwan said.

“Mianhe hyung.” Jin Hyun said looking down, “But, Manchester United vs. Arsenal last night and I can’t miss it!”

“Don’t give me the same excuse!” Jin Hwan said, “Now appali, we’re late for school!”

“Neh!” Jin Hyun said catching up his hyung.

While walking, Jin Hwan saw you and Eun Ji walking to the front gate together.

“Yah, isn’t that Eun Mi and Eun Ji?” Jin Hwan asked pointing at both of you.

“Neh! That’s Eun Mi and Eun Ji!” Jin Hyun said, “Why are they walking together?”

“How should I know?!” Jin Hwan said looking at both of you.

“Hyung, could Eun Mi and Eun Ji be sisters?” Jin Hyun asked.

“I don’t know.” Jin Hwan said, “Let’s just ask them later.”

*Wait! If Eun Mi and Eun Ji are sisters, then that means hyung likes Eun Ji! No, it can’t be!*Jin Hyun thought.

*If Eun Mi and Eun Ji are sisters, this is my chance to ask Eun Mi what Eun Ji likes!*Jin Hwan thought smiling to himself.

“Yah, hyung!” Jin Hyun said shaking Jin Hwan, “What are you smiling at?”

“Mwo? Nothing!” Jin Hwan said, “Come on, let’s head for class!”

Soon, the twins arrived in front Jin Hyun’s classroom. Jin Hwan bid Jin Hyun goodbye, before he could walk,

“Hyung! Don’t forget to wait for me after school!” Jin Hyun said calling his hyung.

“Neh!” Jin Hwan said, “And you, don’t be late okay? We’re having dinner tonight at Eun Ri nuna’s house!”

“Arasso! I won’t be late! I promise!” Jin Hyun said putting up his hand.

With that, Jin Hwan left the classroom and Jin Hyun went inside to grab a seat. While sitting, he thought, *Can’t wait for tonight! I wonder how Eun Ri nuna’s family like!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whooh! another update! kekeke~~

How's this chapter guys?! Did you guys get any clue???

I kinda like this chapter..... I don't know why.... huhuhu ;)

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-