Chapter 65

Lovely Marriage

 

Assignment Day!

“OMG! I’m so nervous!” Eun Ji screamed when she entered the school.

“Don’t be, I’m nervous too.” Jin Hyun said holding Eun Ji’s hand tightly.

“Good luck guys!” Kris said, “We’ll be at the third floor.”

“See you guys later!” Xiu Min waved.

“Good luck!” Lu Han said, “Oh, Eun Mi.”

You looked up, “Neh?”

“Are you sure you’ve picked the right song?” Lu Han whispered.

“Yes! I’m sure!” You whispered back, “Why are you asking?”

“Just asking.” Lu Han said, “Good luck then.”

“Gomawo.” You said a bit shy.

After that, Kris, Xiu Min and Lu Han left.

“Okay, Eun Ji.” Lay called, “Let’s go!”

“Wait!” Jin Hyun shouted, “Can you give us some time?”

“Urgh~” Lay said, “I’ll be waiting upstairs then.”

“What’s wrong, oppa?” Eun Ji asked.

“Nothing’s wrong, really.” Jin Hyun said lowering his head, “It’s just that…”

“You’re worried?” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hyun stayed quiet, “Don’t worry about me, Yi Xing won’t be doing anything to me.”

“You sure?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Yup! I’m sure!” Eun Ji said with a smile.

“Okay, then.” Jin Hyun said, “Good luck!”

“You too!” Eun Ji said and hugs Jin Hyun.

Instead of hugging back, Jin Hyun just gave Eun Ji a small kiss on the lips.

“See you later.” Jin Hyun whispered.

“O-okay” Eun Ji said nervously.

“C’mon guys, we’re going to be late.” Jin Hyun said.

“Okay.” Both you and Chen said.

“Bye, sweetie!” Jin Hyun said waving.

“Bye!” Eun Ji waved back and went upstairs.

“Now, that was something.” Chen said.

“What do you mean?” Jin Hyun said, “It’s normal, okay?”

“But, Jin Hyun-ah.” Eun Mi said, “We’re at school right? You’re not allowed to do those kinds of things here.”

“Do I care?” Jin Hyun asked and you just sighed, “What? Even your best friend didn’t care about it.”

“Hye In?” You asked.

“Nothing, let’s go!” Jin Hyun said pulling your wrist.

“Yah, wait for me!” Chen said and followed behind the two of you.

When the three of you reached the hall, all of your jaws dropped.

“I-I-I can’t believe this!” You said.

“Wow!” Chen said.

“I guess we have to sing for all of these people here.” Jin Hyun said.

There were lots of people in there. Some were looking for a place to sit, some were wondering around the hall not knowing what to do and some were just starring at the roof also the stage.

“So, where are we going?” You asked.

“We just have to sit at front row, that’s where the performers have to sit.” Chen said.

“How did you know?” Jin Hyun asked.

“It’s written here.” Chen said pointing at the door.

“Right.” Jin Hyun said.

“Come on, let’s go find a place to sit.” You said while both Jin Hyun and Chen just nodded their heads.

While walking to the front row, you saw something quiet disturbing at the backstage. Without further thoughts, you just went there and peeked inside and you just knew you made the biggest mistake of your life. You saw Jin Hwan and Yu Na talking and smiling at each other.

*So, it’s true then…* You thought.

“Wait, is that…” Jin Hwan said looking at you.

Immediately you ran away.

“What? What is it?” Yu Na asked looking at Jin Hwan’s direction.

“I thought, I just saw Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan said.

“Really?” Yu Na asked.

“Oh no, she must have a lot of bad thought about me again.” Jin Hwan said.

“Don’t worry, Jin Hwan-ah.” Yu Na said, “I’m sure she will stop thinking stuffs about you anymore after this assignment.”

“She’s right, Jin Hwan.” CNU said coming out of nowhere.

“Could you stop that?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Stop what?” CNU asked.

“Stop coming out of nowhere!” Jin Hwan said.

“Have you guys seen Eun Mi?” Hye In asked.

“Jin Hwan thought he just saw Eun Mi over there.” Yu Na said pointing at the corner of the backstage, “Maybe she’s over there, somewhere.”

“Why did you asked?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, she’s the first performer.” Hye In said.

“WHAT?!” All of them screamed at once.

==================================================

“There you are!” Hye In said when she found you, “Come on, in the backstage. You’re the first performer.”

“Really?” You asked.

“Good luck, Eun Mi-ah!” both Jin Hyun and Chen said.

You and Hye In went to the backstage getting ready.

“Okay, listen to me.” Hye In said and you pay attention, “This is the center of the stage. You have to stand here until the curtains had opened, after that you can start singing and walking around the stage. Got it?”

“Got it, thanks Hye In-ah.” You said and Hye In just smiled sweetly at you.

“Good luck.” Hye In said.

“Good luck, Eun Mi-ah!” CNU, Baro and Sandeul said.

You just smile at them, suddenly someone came and patted your shoulder. You looked up and to your surprised it was Jin Hwan.

“Good luck.” Jin Hwan whispered giving shivers to your spine.

You just stayed quiet and lowered your head.

“Okay, get ready!” The lady who’s in charge said, “Jin Hwan, please get out of the way. Everybody, out of the stage please!”

With that, everyone left. Jin Hwan just sighed and left.

You took a deep breath and sighed, “Thanks, Jin Hwan-ah”

===================================================

“Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Welcome to our special assignment.” The MC said, “So, in this hall we have students from class 1-A, 1-B and 1-C only. For those who want to see the upper students, just go upstairs.”

Everyone just looked at each other before paying attention back to the MC.

“Now, without wasting anytime I will now present to you the first performer!” the MC said, “From class 1-A, Lee Eun Mi!”

Everyone in the hall clapped their hands while the MC went to the backstage, the curtains flew open revealing you in the middle. You were amazed to see a lot of audience in front of you.

*Well, here I go.* you thought before you started singing.

[Juniel –Illa Illa] - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7Pmpx_bCc)

Everyone was amazed at your singing, you sang very well. The most amazed person was Jin Hwan of course. You started moving around the stage as you sing.

*This is how she felt towards… me.* Jin Hwan thought while looking at you.

After the song had finished, everyone gave you a big applause including the ones at the back stage. You bowed to the audience and left the stage. Upon reaching at the back stage, Hye In tackled you in to a hug.

“Oh my gosh, Eun Mi-ah!” Hye In said while hugging you, “That was amazing!”

“Yeah, you were an awesome singer!” Sandeul said and everyone else nodded.

“Thanks.” You said with a smile.

“I’m sure you’ll pass.” Baro said.

“Of course, she will!” CNU said hitting Baro’s head.

“Okay, guys!” Hye In said, “That’s enough. Now, our next performer is… Shin Dong Woo!”

“Me?!” CNU asked.

“Yup, good luck bro!” Baro said patting CNU’s back.

“All the best.” Sandeul said.

“Hurry up, the stage is waiting for you.” Hye In said and CNU just nodded.

“Good luck, Shin Woo!” Yu Na shouted.

*She said my real name!* CNU thought and blushed, “Uhh~ thanks guys. I’ll do my best.”

With that, CNU left for the stage. You just sighed and was about to exit the backstage when someone blocked you.

“So, you must be Eun Mi right?” Yu Na asked.

“Well, yeah.” You said.

“Your singing was amazing.” Yu Na said, “No wonder Jin Hwan likes you so much!”

“What do you mean?” You asked.

“Oh, what am I talking about? Of course he likes you.” Yu Na said, “He’s your fiancé, right?”

“Look, if you’re doing this to get us back together. You’re wrong.” You said, “We are never getting back together. Now, will you excuse me? I need to go.”

You just went through the door leaving Yu Na dumfounded.

“What did you do?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Nothing, I was just-”

“Forget it!” Jin Hwan said and followed behind you, “Eun Mi, wait!”

Jin Hwan caught your wrist making you faced him.

“What do you want?” You said looking away, you didn’t dare to see his eyes.

“I need to talk to you.” Jin Hwan said.

“About what? Yu Na?” You asked.

“Just, listen to me!” Jin Hwan said tighten the grip on your wrist, “I wasn’t cheating on you!”

“Yeah right, now let me go!” You shouted.

“I will never let you, please believe me!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Let me go!” You shouted even louder.

Suddenly, someone kicked Jin Hwan to the ground.

“Sunbae?!” You shouted.

--------------------------------

OMG! Lu Han, what did you do???!!! :O

Anyway, the surprise will come in the next chapter...

So, sorry guys! <----Evil Author here~

It turns out that Eun Mi sang Illa Illa by Juniel...

Well, I don't know which song Eun Mi should sing...

So, Illa Illa is not that bad right? (It's bad... I know it is...)

Wait for the surprise in the next chapter~

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Sorry for stopping here... it's just that, if I continue it will be longer...

GOSH! Anyway, anybody curious on what I got for my PMR results?

Well, I got 3A 4B and 1C

Wahh~ I wanna cry! Only 3 A's~ :{

That's okay, at least I got As, gonna focus on SPM next year! :]

Wish me luck guys!

@SunYun0514: SURPRISEEE~! LOL... Sorry, next chapter please... (I'm a bad author :P)

@SJEXO_B1TT: Sorry if it's NOT that surprising~ have to wait for the next chapter! BTW thanks, my results turned out well...

@BANA_haewon: Really? Same here~ Huhu ^.^ Well, my results turned out fine, but it's not like what I expected it to be...

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS~ Please do comment for this chapter, GOMAWO! <3