Chapter 33

Lovely Marriage

You and Jin Hwan were walking together until the both of you reached the junction that leads to your house.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” you asked Jin Hwan, “We skipped class because of you.”

“Gwenchana.” Jin Hwan said with a small smile, “And for your information, it’s not my fault. You didn’t have to stay at the park with me.”

“Yeah I know, mianhe.” You said lowering your head.

“It’s okay.” Jin Hwan said, “Appali go home before something bad happens.”

By hearing that, you immediately looked up.

“Neh! You’re right! I should go.” You said and was about to turned around went you remember something, “Are you sure you’re okay with what we’ve discuss?”

Jin Hwan nodded, “I told you, I’m okay with it!”

“Okay then, annyeong!” you said waving your hand.

“Annyeong!” Jin Hwan waved back causing you to blush a bit.

You then walked to your house. As for Jin Hwan, he went straight home.

“You can do this Jin Hwan.” He said to himself in front of his front door, “I’m home!”

“Where in the world have you been Park Jin Hwan?!” Jin Hwan’s mom asked.

“Urm~ school.” Jin Hwan said quietly.

“Chinja?” Jin Hwan’s mom arched her eyebrow, “Then why didn’t you come back home with Jin Hyun?”

“Well… I have something to do!” Jin Hwan said nervously.

“Aha~” Jin Hwan’s mom said with a tone.

“Anyway umma, where’s appa?” Jin Hwan asked his mother.

“In his room, wae?” his mother asked.

“Nothing, just wanna say something quiet important.” Jin Hwan said.

“And how important is that?” his mother asked again.

“Just important.” Jin Hwan said, “Gotta go!”

Jin Hwan then ran in to the hallway and bumped into his sister in-law.

“Whoops! Excuse me nuna!” Jin Hwan said and continued running.

“Yah! Park Jin Hwan! No running in the hallway!” Eun Ri shouted, “Aish~ this kid!”

Jin Hwan then came to a stop in front of his father’s room.

*Well, this is it!*Jin Hwan thought and knocked the door, “Appa~ it’s me, Jin Hwan! Can I come in?”

“Neh~” his father respond and Jin Hwan went in.

“Annyeong.” Jin Hwan said quietly.

“What’s wrong Park Jin Hwan?” his father asked, “Is there anything wrong?”

“Well, there is.” Jin Hwan said.

“Okay then, sit down.” Jin Hwan’s father said pointing at a chair in front Jin Hwan.

“It’s okay appa, I can stand.” Jin Hwan said.

“Arasso, so what’s the problem my son?” Jin Hwan’s father asked.

“It’s about the marriage appa.” Jin Hwan said calmly.

“What about it?” Jin Hwan’s father asked.

“Well…” Jin Hwan took a deep breath and said, “I don’t want to marry Eun Ji”

Jin Hwan’s father stood up and shouted, “MWO?!”

“Yes appa, I don’t want to marry Lee Eun Ji.” Jin Hwan said confidently.

“Yes, but wae?!” his father shouts again.

*Oh no. What am I going to say?*Jin Hwan thought.

“Well Park Jin Hwan? Tell me the reason!” his father said.

“Because I don’t want to!” Jin Hwan said.

“Wae?! I thought you liked Eun Ji!” his father said.

“I can’t marry someone that doesn’t like me back!” Jin Hwan said.

“What are you talking about? Of course she likes you!” Jin Hwan’s father shouted, “She agreed to do the marriage with you!”

“That’s the problem! She doesn’t like me actually!” Jin Hwan shouts back, “She did it because of her parents!”

“Oh, chinja?!” his father asked and Jin Hwan gulped, “How did you know?”

Jin Hwan looked at his father for a moment then looks away, *Outhoukke?* he thought

“ANSWER ME PARK JIN HWAN!” Jin Hwan’s father shouted.

“Eun Mi told me!” Jin Hwan shouted and immediately shut his mouth.

“Eun Mi?” his father said, “How can Eun Mi be related in this situation?”

“Because she’s the one who said it to me!” Jin Hwan said.

“And you believed her?” his father asked.

“Neh, wae?” Jin Hwan asked, “Can’t I believe her?”

“Who knows maybe she’s the one who doesn’t want to get married!” Jin Hwan’s father said with an evil smile.

“Appa! That’s not nice!” Jin Hwan shouted, “Besides, there’s another reason why I didn’t want to marry Eun Ji”

“And what’s that?” Jin Hwan’s father asked.

“Jin Hyun likes Eun Ji too.” Jin Hwan said and his father jaw dropped.

“What?!” his father said in complete English.

“Neh appa, he likes Eun Ji too.” Jin Hwan said.

“How did you know this?!” Jin Hwan’s father asked.

“Well, he kissed Eun Ji full on the lips. That proofs appa!” Jin Hwan said.

“Th-they ki-kissed?” his father asked and Jin Hwan nodded.

“Jin Hyun really likes Eun Ji.” Jin Hwan said, “So, appa how about we let him marry Eun Ji instead of Eun Mi.”

Jin Hwan’s father remained silent for a moment, then he speaks, “What about Eun Ji then?”

“Gwenchana, she likes Jin Hyun too.” Jin Hwan said, “That’s why they kissed.”

“Okay I’m confused.” Jin Hwan’s father said, “You want me to rearrange the marriage, is that it?”

“That’s it!” Jin Hwan said with a huge smile.

“We have to ask the Lee family first.” Jin Hwan’s father said.

“I’m sure they’ll agree.” Jin Hwan said confidently.

“Sure?” Jin Hwan’s father asked and Jin Hwan just nodded.

Jin Hwan’s father then grabbed his phone and started calling your father.

“Stay outside for a moment will you?” he asked and Jin Hwan just nodded.

“Sure!” Jin Hwan said and went outside.

As soon as he opened the door, his brothers were standing in front of the door.

“What are you two doing here?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Hyung what are you doing?!” Jin Hyun asked.

“Organizing your happiness.” Jin Hwan said, “Wae?”

“What about your happiness hyung? You like Eun Ji too don’t you?” Jin Hyun asked and Jin Hwan patted his head.

“I’ll just let her go for you.” Jin Hwan said.

“But, hyung.” Jin Hyun said.

“No buts!” Jin Hwan said.

“Are you sure about this, Park Jin Hwan?” Jin Ho asked him and he nodded.

“Jin Hwan come in!” Jin Hwan’s father called.

“Well, gotta go! Wait here, neh!” Jin Hwan said and went in.

“So, how’s it going appa?” Jin Hwan asked.

“They said its fine.” Jin Hwan’s father said, “But, only one condition.”

“What is it?” Jin Hwan asked.

Jin Hwan’s father smiled and said, “You’ll have to marry Eun Mi.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahh~~ what will happen next???

Wondering??? I'm wondering what should I write next... kekeke~~

Keep reading my fanfic neh? >_<

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-