Chapter 26

Lovely Marriage

You and Eun Ji are now at the grocery store buying all the stuff that your mom asked for. While walking around,

“Unnie, what does mom meant by ‘our future’?” you asked Eun Ji who is now examining the vegetables.

“Not sure…” Eun Ji said quietly, “Maybe it’s something about us I guess.”

“Does it involve… something about our future?” you asked again and Eun Ji just shrugged.

*I wonder what umma meant. This is driving me crazy!*you thought. Suddenly, Jin Hwan’s face pop in your mind and that makes you think of something.

“Unnie.” you called Eun Ji.

“Yes, my little dongsaeng?” Eun Ji said picking up some tomatoes.

“Do you think by ‘our future’ means…” you stopped for a moment and inhaled, “Our future husband?”

Eun Ji automatically dropped the tomatoes and looked at you.

“Chi-chinja?” Eun Ji asked nervously and you just shrugged.

“Who knows maybe that’s what umma meant.” you said quietly.

Eun Ji just kept quiet for a moment and thought, *Does this means maybe one of us will marry the… TWINS?! Or maybe the both of us…*

Eun Ji then smile and picked up the tomatoes that she dropped earlier. You look at your unnie weirdly, *Why is she smiling?* you thought.

Few moments later, you and Eun Ji went home after finish buying all the supplies.

“We’re home~!” both you and Eun Ji shouted.

“Back so soon I see.” Your mom said and grabbed the plastic back you and Eun Ji were holding.

“Umma, can we ask you something?” Eun Ji asked.

“Sure honey.” Your mom said smiling down at you two, “What is it?”

“What exactly do you meant by ‘our future’?” you asked.

“Well, it’s a secret.” Your mom said, “Don’t worry dears, you’ll know soon.”

You and Eun Ji nodded and went upstairs to get ready, while getting ready Eun Ji’s phone ringed.

~Ring, ring~

“Yeobseyo?” Eun Ji answered the phone.

“Annyeong Eun Ji! It’s me, Jin Hwan.” Jin Hwan said on the other line.

“Ji-Jin Hwan?” Eun Ji said nervously, “How did you get my number.”

“Well, I was playing with Jin Hyun’s phone when I found your number in his contacts.” Jin Hwan said smiling.

“Ohhh~” Eun Ji said with a tone, “So, why are you calling me?”

“Just wanna asked something.” Jin Hwan said and Eun Ji nodded, “Is it true that you and your family are coming here?”

“Neh, we’re going there later.” Eun Ji said.

“Chinja?!” Jin Hwan said excitedly, “Can’t wait!”

“Can’t wait too!” Eun Ji said thinking about Jin Hyun.

*Did she just said can’t wait too? Does that mean she can’t wait to see me?*Jin Hwan thought, “Eun Ji-ah I’ll see you later, I need to help umma prepare.”

“Oh, okay.” Eun Ji nodded, “See you later then!”

“Annyeong!” Jin Hwan said and hung up the phone.

“Neh annyeong!” Eun Ji said and put down her phone on her study desk.

“Who’s that unnie?” you suddenly pop your head in Eun Ji’s room.

“Mwo? Oh, it’s Jin Hwan.” Eun Ji said.

Your eyes went very wide, “Chinja?!” you asked and Eun Ji nodded, “How did he have your number?”

“He said he found my number in Jin Hyun’s contacts list.” Eun Ji said.

*Oh, I remember. Jin Hyun once showed me unnie’s number in his phone. (Refer to Chapter 13)* You thought, “Unnie, may I have Jin Hwan’s number?” you asked shyly.

“Sure!” Eun Ji said handling her phone to you, “Anything for my dongsaeng!”

“Gomawo!” you said and went to your room to get your phone and saved Jin Hwan’s number in your favorite contact lists.

 Minutes later both you and Eun Ji had finish getting ready and ready to set off. Your umma had finish cooking and is now getting ready to go. Few moments later, you and your family are now heading for Eun Ri’s parents in-laws house. The four of your reached there 10 minutes later.

“We’re here!” your dad said stopping the car in front of the Park’s house.

The four of you get out from the car and went inside.

“Finally you guys are here!” Jin Ho’s mom said, “Come in and make yourself comfortable.”

“Neh~” you and Eun Ji said while sitting on the sofa slowly.

“Umma! Appa! You’re here!” Eun Ri said hugging her parents.

“Don’t forget us unnie!” Eun Ji said heading to Eun Ri.

“Of course not my little dongsaengs!” Eun Ri said and hugged both you and Eun Ji.

“Annyeong my dongsaeng in-laws!” Jin Ho said ruffling your and Eun Ji’s hair.

“Oppa, seriously stop ruining my hair!” you said avoiding Jin Ho’s hand.

“Hyung! Stop it!” Jin Hwan came behind Jin Ho and grabbed his hand.

“Neh hyung!” Jin Hyun came behind Jin Hwan and grabbed Jin Ho’s other hand, “You’ll ruin their beautiful hair!”

“Oh my dongsaengs are so protective!” Jin Ho said letting go his hand.

“Enough with the talking you guys!” Jin Ho’s dad coming from the stairs, “Since you guys are here, let’s dig in!”

“Oh and don’t forget desserts!” your mom said showing her chocolate pudding that she brought from home.

“Assa~!” both Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun said and high fived each other.

“Gomawo umma.” Jin Ho said grabbing the pudding and handed to his mom to be served, “The twins LOVE chocolate pudding.”

“Chinja?!” your mom said and the twins nodded, “Thank god I made a lot.”

“Well then, since there’s a lot of food.” Jin Ho’s dad said, “You three need to finish them!”

Jin Ho’s dad pointing at Jin Ho, Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun.

“No problem sir~!” the Park brother said and started digging in.

“Wow they eat a lot!” Eun Ji said.

“They sure do.” Eun Ri said, “Come on girls eat! Don’t tell me you guys are on a diet.”

“Ani unnie.” you shook your head, “We’re not on a diet.”

“Then eat!” Jin Hwan said handling you the rice.

“Ne-neh.” you said nervously.

“You too, missy.” Jin Hwan said handling the kimchi to Eun Ji.

“Sure.” Eun Ji said.

Few moments later, all of you had finish eating and now gathered around the living room while eating the dessert.

“This pudding is soooooo yummy~!” Jin Hyun said putting a tea spoonful of pudding in his mouth.

“Look who made it.” Eun Ji said.

“Your mom made the best pudding ever!” Jin Hwan said putting in some pudding.

“What about my pudding?” Jin Ho’s mom asked.

“Your pudding is better umma.” Jin Ho said.

“Neh umma, no one can beat it.” Jin Hyun said.

“Agreed~” Jin Hwan said putting his dessert plate on the coffee table.

“Okay everyone, enough talking.” Jin Ho’s dad clapped his hand together to get some attention, “Me and Mr. Lee here have something to say to all of you.”

Everyone looked at each other in a confused way.

“What is it appa?” Jin Ho asked.

“We adults have made a decision for the twins here and the girls here.” Your dad said pointing at each of you.

“We planned a marriage for the four of you!” Jin Ho’s dad said and all of you look at him with wide eyes.

“That’s right.” Your dad nodded his head, “We’re going to asked Jin Hwan to marry Eun Ji, and Jin Hyun to marry Eun Mi!”

Your heart automatically went crashed after hearing this marriage thing, also Eun Ji and Jin Hyun’s heart went crashed too. Except for Jin Hwan who is smiling brightly.

“Cheongmalyo appa?!” Jin Hwan asked and his dad nodded.

As for you, you looked at Eun Ji who is now having a sad face. You can almost see her teary eyes. After you looked at Jin Hyun who is now fake a smile at his twin. You couldn’t help but to cry in your heart, *No, NO! This can’t be happening! I don’t want to marry Jin Hyun! Andwe! Please let this all be a dream! Please!* you thought while crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDWE~~! What will happen next?

Wait for the next chapter to know ^_^

But, I guess I won't be updating this weekend cause I'll be going back to my village.

Not sure whether I can update or not (it depends if I have time or not).

Please wait for me neh? ;]

Anyways, how's this chapter...

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-