Chapter 44

Lovely Marriage

“Ready, sweetie?” Jin Hyun asked looking at Eun Ji.

Eun Ji took a deep breath and said, “Ready.”

“Okay then, kaja!” Jin Hyun said and both of them walked inside the forest hand in hand.

“I hope they’ll be okay.” Jin Hwan said looking at the entrance of the forest, “Jin Hyun is not really protective.”

“What do you mean?” you asked.

“Jin Hyun sometimes a scardy cat too.” Jin Hwan said, “So, I’m worried about Eun Ji.”

Your heart went crashed after hearing this.

*I can’t take it anymore.*you thought while holding onto your chest.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

“Just scared a little.” You said looking down.

“Geonjoengma, I’m here remember?” Jin Hwan said holding your hand.

Your heart felt relief a little bit.

*Even though Jin Hwan cares about unnie, he does care about me too.*you thought while smiling.

“Next partner will be.” The teacher shouted while examining the list of students again, “Park Min Soo and Kim Chae Ryn!”

“Finally~!” both Min Soo and Chae Ryn shouted, “We’ve waited for ages!”

“Stop complaining and come here, appali!” the teacher shouted and the girls went over to the entrance.

“Unnie? You both are partners?” you asked pointing at Min Soo and Chae Ryn.

“Neh, wae?” Min Soo asked.

“Oh, nothing.” You said scratching the back of your neck, “Just asking.”

“Who’s your partner?” Chae Ryn asked and Min Soo hit her on the head, “Yah! What was that for?!”

“Don’t you hear earlier?” Min Soo asked.

“Hear, what?” Chae Ryn asked rubbing her head.

“The Park twins are partnering with the Lee sisters.” Min Soo explained, “Eun Ji with Jin Hyun and Eun Mi with Jin Hwan.”

“Ohhh~” Chae Ryn said with a tone, “So, where’s Jin Hwan?”

“He’s over there.” You said pointing at Jin Hwan standing alone.

“Is it true, that you two are fiancés?” Min Soo asked.

“Neh, wae?” you asked.

“Oh, nothing.” Min Soo said, “It’s just that, I thought Jin Hwan likes Eun Ji. But guess I was wrong.”

“Where’s Eun Ji?” Chae Ryn asked looking around.

“You pabo!” Min Soo said hitting Chae Ryn on the head, “She already went inside!”

“Yah, would you stop hitting me on the head?” Chae Ryn said rubbing her head.

“Okay girls, enough talking.” The teacher said, “Here’s your torch and don’t get lost, okay?”

“Neh~” both Min Soo and Chae Ryn said.

“Aren’t you two scared?” you asked.

“Ani, we’re really looking forward for this activity.” Chae Ryn said calpping her hands.

“Okay, enough clapping.” Min Soo said, “We’re off now neh. Say hi to Jin Hwan for us.”

“Okay.” You said, “Be careful, neh unnie?”

Both of them nodded and went inside the forest and disappear in the darkness. You then went to Jin Hwan.

“Where have you been?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, just went to see unnie’s chingus.” You said.

“Who?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Min Soo unnie and Chae Ryn unnie.” You said and Jin Hwan eyes widened.

“Chinja? Where are they?” Jin Hwan said looking around.

“They already went inside.” You said pointing at the entrance.

“Why don’t you call me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Wae?” you asked.

“You know maybe while walking they could catch up to Eun Ji and Jin Hyun.” Jin Hwan explained, “That way, we can ask them to walk together.”

“Right~” you said with a tone, “Oh, I almost forgot. They said hi to you.”

“Hi?” Jin Hwan said awkwardly making you giggle a bit.

After a few minutes of calling partners, there are only you, Jin Hwan and another two partners left.

“Next partner is, Choi Hyung Min and Lee Yun Su!” the teacher shouted.

“That’s us yeobo, appali!” a girl said pulling her boyfriend to stand up.

“Whoah! Slow down, I can walk okay.” Hyung Min said following his girlfriend.

“I don’t know how did you two got the same number.” The teacher said handling the couple a torch.

“We don’t know either.” Yun Su said.

“It’s luck.” Hyung Min said grabbing the torch.

“Whatever, just go inside the forest and find those flags.” The teacher said.

“Neh, ready chagiya?” Hyung Min asked holding her hand.

“After you.” Yun Su said holding Hyung Min’ s hand tightly.

“Kaja!” Hyung Min said and both of them went inside the forest.

You watch them in awed.

*I wish I could be like them.*you thought and looked at Jin Hwan who is starring at the sky.

*There it goes again, his hot side. OMO! I can’t breathe.*you thought and looked away. You knew you were blushing madly again.

“Next partner, Shin Dong Woo and Cha Sun Woo!” the teacher shouted.

“It’s CNU and Baro!” Dong Woo which is CNU, corrected.

“Whatever, appali come here!” the teacher shouted and both of them went over to the entrance.

“Are those two twins?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Ani, they just have the same name at the back.” You said, “Both of them are in class 1-C if I’m not mistaken and CNU is just like you. He’s 20 years old and just came back from Paris.”

“Wow, France?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

“Don’t do anything suspicious, neh?” the teacher said handling them a torch, “I’m warning you.”

“Don’t worry seonsaengnim.” Sun Woo, aka Baro, said, “We won’t, trust us.”

“Fine! Just quickly go inside.” The teacher said and both of them went inside, “Last partner, Park Jin Hwan and Lee Eun Mi!”

“Kaja, Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan said lending his hand and you took it gladly.

“Okay you two, since you two are the last partner, you have to look for the flags carefully.” The teacher said.

“Wae?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Well, the easiest one to spot is already been taken by the earlier partners.” The teacher said, “Look for the flags carefully and make sure you got all the colors.”

“Neh~” you and Jin Hwan said.

“Oh, and one more thing.” The teacher said and the both of you looked at the teacher, “There are no more torches left.”

“Mwo?!” both you and Jin Hwan said.

“How are we supposed to find the flags in the dark?” Jin Hwan asked.

“That’s what I said, look for the flags carefully.” The teacher said, “And don’t get lost okay.”

You and Jin Hwan sighed.

“Mianhe, in order to be fair, you two need to get in the forest too.” The teacher said, “Ready?”

“Yeah~” Jin Hwan said.

“Ready.” You said quietly.

“Okay you may now leave.” The teacher said, “Good luck.”

“Kaja.” Jin Hwan said grabbing your hand and hold it tightly.

You both went through the entrance hand in hand. You took a glance at the back and saw nothing. You quickly looked away and looked up. You then hear a sighed next to you. You looked and saw Jin Hwan starring at the sky.

“This is going to be a long night.” He said.

--------------------------------------------------

In the end, you both went inside the forest together...

How sweet~~! >.<

Kekeke... realized I put CNU and Baro in this chapter?

Hahaha! Just for fun putting them in :D

Anyway, I'm updating today because I can't update this weekend...

Like I said, I'll be going back to my village tomorrow until Sunday.

So, no updates until next weekend, mianhe dear readers T.T

Can't wait for your adventure chapter next!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-