Chapter 80

Lovely Marriage

“What did you say?” You asked Lu Han, “Jin Hwan went to Seoul with Hee-Hee Young?”

Lu Han just nodded his head in respond.

“But... why?” You asked, “Is it because of school?”

“Eun Mi, I told you. This got nothing to do with school!” Lu Han said, “They went to hospital to visit Hee Young’s mother.”

“Hee Young’s... mother?” You asked and Lu Han nodded.

“See? Eun Mi, they just went to the hospital to visit Hee Young’s mother and why must Jin Hyun lied to you?” Lu Han said, “He could’ve just told the truth.”

You just stayed silent and thought about what had happen, “So, what do you mean by that?”

“What I mean is, Jin Hwan didn’t do anything bad since he’s helping Hee Young.” Lu Han said, “But why must he lied? I mean they just went to the hospital. It’s not a bad thing, right?”

“So?” You asked, “I still didn’t get it sunbae.”

“Eun Mi, listen to me.” Lu Han said, “If you, had to accompany me to the hospital, will you tell Jin Hwan the truth or lied to him?”

“Erm... I would tell him the truth of course.” You said, “Why would I lie.”

“See? Exactly!” Lu Han said.

“Still, I don’t get it.” You said, “What’s that suppose to mean?”

Lu Han just sighed, “It means, why would he lied?! He could’ve just told the truth like you said. On the other side, that means something’s definitely up.”

You widened your eyes and looked at Lu Han, “What?”

“Yes, Eun Mi.” Lu Han said, “That means he must’ve done something else then.”

“Li-like what?” You asked.

“I don’t know, like-”

“Running away?” Jin Hyun suddenly said making you and Lu Han stumbled a bit.

“Jin Hyun-ah!” You said while Lu Han stayed quiet

“Seriously Lu Han, I wouldn’t think something like that over hyung.” Jin Hyun said.

“That’s because he’s your brother.” Lu Han said.

“No. Even if he’s not my brother I wouldn’t think he could’ve done something like that.” Jin Hyun said, “I believe in hyung.”

“So, why did he lie then?” Lu Han asked, “You must know about it since you’re the one who told Eun Mi about this.”

You turned your face to look at Jin Hyun. Jin Hyun just sighed, “Because... he’s worried about Eun Mi.”

“Me?” You asked.

“Yes, you.” Jin Hyun said, “He’s worried that you might thought that he would do something else or stupid. That’s why he lied, I mean, he had to lie.”

You just stood silently and sighed, “But, Jin Hyun. You know I’m not like that. I trust Jin Hwan, I trust my fiancé.”

“Well, I believe he doesn’t.” Jin Hyun said pointing at Lu Han.

“Me?” Lu Han asked pointing at himself, “Excuse me, but why did you think that?”

“Easy, because you just taught Eun Mi that hyung is doing something funny.” Jin Hyun said, “I don’t get it though. Why would you do that? Is it because you hate hyung? Or... something else?”

You just looked at Lu Han and back to Jin Hyun, “Something like what?”

“I don’t know, asked your beloved sunbae.” Jin Hyun said and smirked.

Lu Han just stood there speechless. When he looked at you, he started to blush.

“Urm... sunbae, gwenchana?” You asked.

Lu Han just lowered his head and started to walk away slowly.

“Sunbae!” You called, “Where are you going?!”

You were about to follow him, but Jin Hyun grabbed your arm.

“Park Jin Hyun, let go of me.” You said pulling your arm.

“Eun Mi, trust me. He wants to be alone.” Jin Hyun said, “For now.”

You just looked at Jin Hyun in disbelief and turned to look at Lu Han.

“Come on now, I’m hungry. Aren’t you?” Jin Hyun asked.

You just shook your head and walked away.

“Yah! Lee Eun Mi!” Jin Hyun called, *Aish~ what did I do this time?*

You just walked slowly back to your hotel. Your mind was completely lost on what just happened.

*Argh~ this so confusing! What’s wrong with Lu Han sunbae and where did Jin Hwan go?* You thought ruffling your hair.

You pressed the elevator and were about to go in until someone shouted your name.

“Lee Eun Mi!” someone called.

You slowly turned your head around and gasped as you saw who it was.

“Ji-Jin Hwan?” You asked.

Jin Hwan immediately went to you and hugged you tightly. You, who were completely lost for the second time, just stood there letting him hugged you.

“I miss you.” Jin Hwan said while hugging you tighter.

Still, you didn’t say anything.

“Don’t you miss me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Whe-where did you go?” You asked.

“Didn’t Jin Hyun tell you?” Jin Hwan asked, breaking the hug.

“He did, but...” You said, stuttering for words, “I didn’t think that was true.”

“Wae? What did he say?” Jin Hwan asked.

“He said that you went to school.” You said and Jin Hwan just nodded, “But Lu Han sunbae said that you went to the hospital with Hee Young.”

“He what?” Jin Hwan asked, “Lu Han said that?”

You just nodded, “So, I was confused where actually did you go.”

Jin Hwan stayed quiet for a moment before he started speaking again, “It’s true. What Lu Han said, it’s true. I went to the hospital with Hee Young to see her mother.”

You looked at Jin Hwan, “Really?”

Jin Hwan just nodded, “But, I had to. Hee Young suddenly got a phone call telling that her mother was sick and got hospitalized. I felt sorry for her and immediately asked to go with her.”

You just stayed silent and sighed. Jin Hwan looked at you with worried eyes and holds your chin up to make you look at him.

“Look, I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean to lie to you but, I’m worried that you might think I’m doing something else with Hee Young. You know, since she’s my ex.” Jin Hwan said while you just looked at him since he made you, “Besides, you know that I love you right? I didn’t want to make my fiancé worried about things.”

Still, you didn’t say anything.

“Forgive me, neh?” Jin Hwan said, “I promise, I won’t lie to you ever aga-”

Before Jin Hwan could finish his sentence, you pulled him into a kiss. Jin Hwan slowly smiled and kissed you back.

“I forgive you.” You said breaking the kiss.

“Really?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded, “Gomawo chagiya! I promise I won’t do it again!”

You just smiled while looking at your fiancé, *Cute.*

Just then, Jin Hwan pulled you into another kiss. But this time, it went a bit longer and more passionate than before. Few minutes later, you two broke the kiss and gasping for air.

I love you.” Jin Hwan mouthed and you started blushing.

Just then, you realized something. “OMG! Park Jin Hwan!”

“What? What did I do?” Jin Hwan asked looking around.

“We-we... we just kissed in public!” You said, unbelievable.

Jin Hwan just laughed, “Oh, honey! You’ll get used to it.”

“But-but... in public.” You said looking around, “With so many people.”

Jin Hwan just nodded, “Yeah, trust me. You’ll get used to it.”

“Argh~! I hate you!” You said pushing Jin Hwan and went to the staircase since the elevator is being used.

“I love you too!” Jin Hwan shouted while following behind your steps.

After you two had left, came Lu Han with a small smile on his face.

*Oh well, at least your happy with him.* Lu Han thought and press the elevator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!!

I got a little time today so... I decided to update! :]

I'm planning on updating tomorrow, but since it's New Year's Eve tonight so...

I decided to update tonight!!! :D

Anyway... Oh our LuLu!!! ^.^

Yup! He likes Eun Mi aright... that's for sure... :3

Aww~ that cutie LuLu... Anyone wants him? Go ahead!

LOL~ So, I'll update again if I have time... see ya guys~ :)

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: my most fav reader... @cookie808 thnx for ya comment and your support for this story!!! ^^

@cookie808: Aww~ I miss you too~ Keke... yeah... sorry for the late update but, thanks for waiting~ and thank you... I'll do my best in the exam... have a nice day~ Hapy New Year~ ^^

Gee~ keep commenting guys!!! >.< Ouh~ and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :')