Chapter 66

Lovely Marriage

 

“Eun Mi, are you okay?” Lu Han asked after he grabbed your wrist and ran to the front door.

You just nodded your head in respond, “Sunbae, why did you do that?”

“Huh? Did what?” Lu Han asked in confusion.

“Why did you kick Jin Hwan?” You asked a bit angrier this time.

“Well it’s his fault.” Lu Han said, “He’s holding your wrist like crazy, even you yelled in pain.”

“Still, you didn’t have to kick him like that.” You said.

“Why are you defending him?” Lu Han asked, “It’s not like he’s been nice to you.”

“He’s been nice to me before.” You said.

“That was before, not anymore.” Lu Han said, “Seriously Eun Mi, he’s been troubling you a lot and you haven’t realize that?”

“No.” You said, “And I’ll never realize that!”

“Why?” Lu Han asked, “Have you gone crazy?”

“Yes.” You said and came closer to Lu Han, “I’ve gone crazy, because of him.”

“You still like him, do you?” Lu Han asked.

“No.” You said, “I don’t like him, I love him.”

“Eun Mi, why are you like this?” Lu Han asked.

“I told you, it’s because of him I’m like this!” You shouted, tears started to form in your eyes, “I love him so much, I just… I just can’t-”

“Stop loving him?” Lu Han finished your sentence, “This guy is really something, he even make you crazy.”

“Sunbae.” You called, “Please stop hurting him.”

“Well, he’s the one who should stop hurting you!” Lu Han shouted.

“Just please, sunbae.” You said crying.

*Great, Lu Han. You make her cry again.* Lu Han thought, “Fine, please stop crying.”

You looked up and smiled, “Thank you, sunbae.”

“Come on, dry your tears.” Lu Han said, “Since you already performed, how about you join us upstairs.”

“Thanks, but I must stay to see Hye In and the others to perform.” You said, “Especially-”

“Jin Hwan?” Lu Han cut you off, “You still love him even he did bad things to you.”

“I’ll never stop loving him.” You said, “Well, gotta go. See you later sunbae!”

“Neh!” Lu Han said and you went inside.

“Where have you been?” Chen asked you sat next to him.

“Just somewhere.” You said a little uneasy.

“By the way, nice singing.”Chen said.

“Oh, thanks.” You said with a smile, “Where’s Jin Hyun?”

“He’s at the backstage.” Chen said, “He’ll perform after this girl.”

“Oh.” You said with a simple nodded.

===================================================

“Hyung! She’s back.” Baro said peeking at the curtains.

“Really? Where?” Jin Hwan asked.

“She’s sitting next to Chen.” Baro said.

“Who’s Chen?” Jin Hwan asked.

“My classmate.” Baro said, “He’s Lu Han sunbae’s friend too.”

“Please stop saying his name.” Jin Hwan said.

“Gosh hyung, you hate him that much?” Baro asked.

“Look what he did to me!” Jin Hwan said showing the bruised on his elbow, “Now how am I suppose to perform like this?”

“Don’t worry, Jin Hwan-ah.” Yu Na said, “Just wear a long sleeve shirt.”

“Yu Na’s right.” CNU said.

“That better work.” Jin Hwan said.

Just then, Jin Hyun came.

“Hyung! What happened? Are you okay?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Neh, I’m fine.”Jin Hwan said, “Just a fall at the exit.”

“You sure?” Jin Hyun asked and Jin Hwan nodded.

“Okay, Park Jin Hyun.” The lady in charge said, “You’re next, get ready.”

“Neh!” Jin Hyun said.

“Good luck, dongsaeng.” Jin Hwan said patting Jin Hyun’s shoulder.

“All the best.” Hye In said while CNU, Baro and Sandeul just gave him thumbs up.

After that Jin Hyun went on stage to get prepared.

The assignment went on and on until the last two performers which is a boy and Jin Hwan.

“Okay, kid you can go now.” The lady in charge said and the boy nodded and went to the stage.

“Jin Hwan, you’re the last performer?” CNU asked.

“Well, I’m the one who asked for it.” Jin Hwan said.

“Why?” Baro asked.

“It’s part of the plan, remember?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Right, I forgot.” Baro said.

Just then everyone clapped signaling that the boy had finished his performance.

“Okay, Park Jin Hwan.” The lady in charge said, “Get ready.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Jin Hwan said.

===================================================

“Wait, Jin Hwan hyung haven’t performed yet right?” Jin Hyun asked.

You just nodded your head.

“Does that mean, he’s the last performer?” Chen asked.

“I guess…” You said.

“Finally, our last performer for tonight.” The MC said, “Everyone give it up for, Park Jin Hwan!”

Everyone gave around of applause before the curtains flew open and revealed Jin Hwan in the middle with his head down.

“I drank a little today.” He said for the part of his performance, “I have something to tell you. Will you come out in five minutes?”

[Jin Young – Drunken Confession] - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxK_6YtM80)

(A/N: This was Jinyoung’s cover for the song, I damn love his voice in this song!!!)

As the music starts, Jin Hwan started singing and moving around the stage. As he sings, he can’t stop taking his eyes away from you. As for you, you just didn’t know what to do. If you look up, you can’t stop starring at him.

*Jin Hwan, why did you keep starring at me?* you thought as you looked at him.

*Eun Mi, please understand my heart.* Jin Hwan thought while singing.

When the song nearly ended, Jin Hwan slowly stood up on his knees and sang the last part. He looked up and a tear fell form the corner his eyes. You saw that and close your mouth with your hand.

*Oh, Jin Hwan.* you thought.

Everyone in the hall then gave him the biggest applause. Jin Hwan wipe his tear, stood up and bowed to the audience.

“Thank you, everyone!” He said with a smile, “Actually, the song that I just sang isn’t just for the assignment.”

Everyone in the hall started to looked at each other while you stayed calm.

“That song is also for someone.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s actually a confession.”

Once again, everyone in the hall looked at each other again, but this time with a gasp.

“There is someone I like- no, I’m sorry… love.” Jin Hwan stopped for a moment before continuing, “And that person is in here.”

Everyone started to pay attention.

“I’m not going to say any names.” Jin Hwan said, “But this last performance is for her.”

Suddenly, CNU, Sandeul and Baro came out form the backstage and took their positions. The song started and they started to sing and dance.

[B1A4 – Only Learned The Bad Things] – (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzN_-Wb3Uw)

As the song goes everyone was amazed by their dancing skills, including you.

*This is for… me?* You thought.

After a few moments you just realized the lyrics of the song, you started to cry slowly.

“Your hyung’s amazing.” Chen whispered to Jin Hyun.

“I know, right?” Jin Hyun whispered back, “Eun Mi?”

Jin Hyun started to panic seeing you crying while looking up the stage.

*She’s crying? Is she really crying?* Jin Hyun thought.

When the bridge of the song came, Jin Hwan went down the stairs while singing his parts.

“Alright now, stop crying.” He sang, (A/N: I know this is Gongchan’s part, but he’s not there right?) “Stop now and wipe the tears away.”

He then pulled out a flower from his jacket and handed it to you “Isn’t that better?”

You smiled and took the flower shyly, “You’re the prettiest, prettiest when you smile yeah~”

The song continues and Jin Hwan just stayed down there starring at you, again.

“Love you, I love you.” He sang and pulled you up from your seat.

“Love you, I love you more” CNU sang.

“Love you, I love you.” Jin Hwan sang and started getting closer, “Love you, I love you.”

“More, oh more~” Sandeul sang.

“Love you, I love you.” Jin Hwan sang and hugged you tightly.

The music ended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, my surprise turns out to be a big FAILURE!!! :{

I'm not really good at making this, since a lot of you have been anticipating for this...

So, here it is and I'm really sorry for the big FAIL :'(

Anyway, do you like it? (Even though it's a big fail...)

OMG! I am so in love with Jin Young when he sang Drunken Confession~

That song was A-MA-ZING! Huhu ^.^

What will happen next??? Wait for my update~

Comment and Subscribe -Kim_Young-

P/S: Ugh~ I did it again... cliffhanger!

@SunYun0514: Here's the surprise~ Huhu ^.^ (It's a BIG fail... I know it is...)

@funny-bunny: It's okay, we can't do anything if you're busy :) Lulu can be so evil in this story... LOL~

Thank you for all your comments!!! Keep supportiing this story, saranghae~