Chapter 13

Lovely Marriage

During class time in class 1-A, Jin Hwan and Hye In were worried about you, who didn’t come for class yet.

“Aish! Where did she go?” Hye In asked Jin Hwan.

“You asked me?” Jin Hwan asked back, “I don’t even know where she is!”

“Outhoukhe?” Hye In asked worriedly, “I don’t want to get scolded by her sister.”

“She has a sister?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Neh~ in class 2-B.” Hye In said looking around the classroom.

“Ohhh~” Jin Hwan said with a tone, “How are we going to find her?”

“I don’t know.” Hye In said, “Wait, how about we call her?”

“Aigoo~ Why you didn’t call her in the first place?” Jin Hwan said slapping his forehead.

“Mianhe. I forgot...” Hye In said trying to reach her cell phone in her bag.

Hye In then trying to call your phone but, you didn’t answer it. You, who is now at the the rooftop, keep clicking the off button on your phone.

“Yah! She’s not answering!” Hye In said, “Outhoukhe?”

“You asked me again?” Jin Hwan said, “Find a way! Sheesh~”

*I beg she’s crying over Jin Hwan because he like someone else. Should I tell him that she likes him?*Hye In thought.

*Where did she run off to?*Jin Hwan thought to himself, *She’s not ditching isn’t she?*

Just then, someone knock on the door.

~Knock, knock~

“Neh! Come in!” the teacher said.

You enter the classroom, while looking down you approched the teacher and said something quietly. The teacher nods and you headed back to your seat, who is sitting by Hye In, you didn’t mind about that. You just sat at her seat. For the rest of class time, you burried your face in your arms again. And Hye In can sense that your crying by hearing your sobbing quietly.

“Gwenchana?” Hye In asked tapping your shoulder.

You just nodded your head, “I know your not.” Hye In whispered to you and you and you just keep quiet.

“Is she alright?” Jin Hwan asked Hye In and she just nodded.

“Girls problem.” Hye In said, “Geongjeongma!”

Jin Hwan nodded his head and look at you. Jin Hwan can sense that you’re not alright. He just pay attention in class and act like nothing happen.

After class is over, you went out straight to the door and to your locker. Hye In went to you and handed you a handkerchief. You look up with your tearful eyes.

“Here.” Hye In said while handing you the handkerchief, “Jin Hwan asked me to give this to you.”

You look at her with shock eyes.

“Did you *sob* tell him?” you asked.

“Ani, I didn’t tell him anything.” Hye In said, “Come on now dry your tears.”

You wipe your tears with the handkerchief but, it didn’t work. The more you dry your tears, the more pain you can feel in your chest.

“Why are you still crying?” Hye In asked.

“Do you know who he likes?” you asked with tearfull eyes and Hye In shook her head, “Well, he likes... he likes... he likes *inhaled* Eun Ji unnie.”

Hye In’s jaw automatically droped. Then she hugged you and you burst out crying again.

“I know it hurts.” Hye In said your hair, “Trust me! Everything’s going to be fine.”

“I hope so!” you said while crying in her shoulders.

After that you both went to study hall class and as usual, you went to seat at the back with Jin Hyun. You saw him sitting at the back, reading a book. Then he called you and you went up to sit next to him

“Annyeong!” Jin Hyun said waving and you waved back, “Gwenchana?”

“Neh~ gwenchana.” you said holding back your tears.

“Chinja?” Jin Hyun asked looking at your face, “You look like someone who’s just finish crying.”

You stayed quiet for a moment. Then you started to speak,

“Jin Hyun-ah, can I be honest with you?” you asked and he nodded, “Well I like-”

“Jin Hwan hyung?” Jin Hyun cut you of and you nodded, “I knew it!”

“How did you know?” you asked Jin Hyun.

“When you see hyung, you’ll always shy or blush.” Jin Hyun said, “Also your reaction is diffrent.

“You got that right but, I have a problem.” you said looking down.

“What kind of problem?” Jin Hyun asked, “You don’t know how to confess?”

“Anniyo! That’s  not the problem!” you bushed while saying that, “The problem is that he... like someone else.”

Jin Hyun drop his book on the table and look at you. He can sense that you’re going to cry again. He handed you a handkerchief. You look at the handkerchief and giggled a bit. The picture on the handkerchief is the same with Jin Hwan’s but diffrent colour.

*No wonder they’re twins.*you thought and took the handkerchief. Jin Hyun tapped you shoulder and give you a everything’s-going-to-be-alright look. You calmed a bit when you look at his face. Jin Hyun is like your oppa who always there to support you. You then handed back his handkerchief.

“Hyung like someone else huh.” Jin Hyun said and you nodded, “I wonder who it is. Do you know who it is?”

“Neh.” you said quietly and Jin Hyun turned to you giving the who-is-it look, “It’s my sister.”

“Hyung likes your sister?” Jin Hyun asked surprisingly and you nodded, “No wonder you were crying non stop.”

“I’m okay now thanks to you.” you smiled and Jin Hyun smilled back.

“Speaking of liking somebody.” Jin Hyun said, “I like someone too.”

“Chinja?” you asked, “Mind if I ask who is the lucky girl?”

“Not at all!” Jin Hyun said happily, “Her name is Lee Eun Ji.”

Your smile automatically fade.

*He likes Eun Ji unnie too? No wonder they’re twins! They even like the same person!*you thought.

“Eun Mi-ah, gwenchana?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Neh! Gwenchana!” you said trying to hide your shock expression, “That girl is very lucky.”

“I’m lucky too because I already got her phone number!” Jin Hyun said  showing his phone to you.

“Already?!” you asked surprisingly and he nodded.

You look at his phone, *It really is Eun Ji unnie’s phone number. So, it really is her.* you thought while handing back Jin Hyun’s phone.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

At home, you were stting on your bed thinking,

“Outhoukhe! If Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun like the same person, who will get her? Aish this is confusing!” you said ruffling your hair.

“What are you confusing about?” Eun Ji asked you by the door.

“Mwo? Ani! Nothing!” you said smiling brightly.

“Chinja?” Eun Ji asked and you nodded.

“What brings you here unnie?” you asked her.

“Well, I’m going to tell my dongsaeng something.” Eun Ji said.

“Ooo is that something is a secret?” you asked her standing up from your bed and she nodded.

“I like someone.” Eun Ji said and you looked at her with shock eyes.

*Why is everybody telling me who they like? Aish chinja!*you thought, “May I know who it is?” and asked.

“Sure! His name is Park Jin Hyun!” Eun Ji said and your jaw automatically dropped.

*Oh no, unnie likes Jin Hyun?! So, that means Jin Hyun and unnie like each other? Wait, what about Jin Hwan? How will I help him to get his one-sided love? Or should I help Eun Ji unnie and Jin Hyun be together?*you thought while Eun Ji keep straring at you like something is happening to you.

You sat down on your bed and thought, *Outhoukhe?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe if I updated a bit late.....

I was out for the whole day with my family and didn't have time to update....

Mianhe dear readers if I keep you guys waiting... well this is it!

How's this chapter guys?!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-