Hanging Out

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The corridor is unusually empty, only few students can be seen. Taeyeon looked around, wondering what day is it again and where would people be this morning. She re-checks her schedule, assured that today they indeed have a morning class. But why does it feel like there is none?

She walked into the lecture hall, only to found two people inside. She looked at the clock hanging on the top of the board, brows furrowed as she saw that it’s only five minutes before the class starts. Won’t they be late if they haven’t come now? And why can’t she find Chanyeol and Baekhyun as well?

“Umm, where is everyone?” she randomly ask to either one of those who are in the class.

“Sudden information, today’s class has been cancelled,” a girl sitting on the corner answered her question.

“Why?” she asked again.

The girl just shrugged as she gets up from her seat. She then walked past Taeyeon, indicating that she’s leaving. Taeyeon heaved a sigh, why didn’t she get informed of this?

“Do you know about this?” she asked the last man standing inside the lecture hall.

“I just read the message on my phone when I already arrived here,” the guy said. He already left his seat when he answered Taeyeon’s question and then he leaves the room as she bid Taeyeon a goodbye.

Taeyeon pulled out her phone from her bag while blaming herself for not checking it earlier. Indeed, she found the endless notifications of her class group celebrating the one day holiday they get.

“Ugh, if only I check this earlier, I will be still on my bed right now,” she mumbled to herself.

She’s about to leave when sound of running steps suddenly catch her attention, making Taeyeon turns her head toward the door. Seconds later, she sees the door slammed open, revealing a boy who looks like have been running all the way down to get into the class on time. Beads of sweats can be seen formed on his perfect face while his hair is slightly messy.

“Good morning sir,” she greeted him playfully. The boy stared at her in confusion.

“Seems like we’re just the same” she continued.

“Where is everyone?” he asked her as he gets up from his squatting position.

“Today’s class has been cancelled,” she answered as she rummaging across her bag to find something.

Baekhyun’s brows furrowed in confusion, wondering why he didn’t get informed for this.

“Check the group, the info was there,” she said as she just mind-read him.

“Here,” she continued as she gives him a tissue.

Baekhyun glanced at her.

“Wipe your sweats away,” she said as she pointed his face. Baekhyun’s lips turn into an ‘O’ shape as he took the tissue from Taeyeon.

“Why are you here then? I meant, if you know about it?” he asked her.

“I didn’t check my phone this morning, that’s why,” she explained.

“Why are you still here?” he asked again.

“I was about to leave when I heard steps. Turns out it’s you,” she answered.

“Going home?”

“Err, I guess. It’s still nine in the morning, maybe I can get more sleep,” she shrugged.

Baekhyun suddenly thinks of something. “How about hanging out?” he suggests as they walk out the room.

“Hanging out?”

“Yes. Come on, you can get your sleep later. It’s such a waste that you have already woke up and dressed like this only to go back to home,” he reasoned, trying hard to convince her.

“And if we’re going to go, where will we head to?” she asked him.

“Let’s just see later, we’ll figure it out,” he answered.

Taeyeon tries to consider Baekhyun’s suggestion. His offer is interesting; it’s been quite a long time that she hadn’t gone out. Maybe, she can credits herself a relaxation after countless hours of works.

“Call,” she smiled at him, making Baekhyun smiled as he fancies his decision to persuade her.

“What is this place?” Taeyeon asked Baekhyun as they arrive in a place that she has never been before.

“Never been here?” he asked her back. Taeyeon shakes her head.

“Are you a caveman or what?” he jokingly .

“Excuse me sir but I just didn’t get time for that,” she responds.

“It’s a good thing then that I asked you to go out. Let’s go,” he said as he unbuckled his seat belt. Taeyeon did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter