The Feelings

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-DAY Musical Recital

“Memories of Love”

 

Baekhyun walked back and forth, his hands are sweating inside his pocket. The white shirt he wore was already crumpled on some part but he doesn’t really care. His mind is busy, trying to remember everything he has practiced. Although more than month has passed for the practice, he still thought that he isn’t ready yet. Funny how he always remind his friends to calm down, especially Taeyeon.

Right... Taeyeon.

Where is that girl? He looked over his watch on his wrist. It’s already five in the evening, she should have been here. He glanced around, wandering his eyes over everyone in the room, yet he couldn’t spot her. He took out his phone, checking whether the girl could maybe noticed him before but he found nothing.

She said that she is with Yoona this morning. The latter will help her in preparing herself for the recital. She said, she believe in Yoona’s style and she will let her to do whatever she want to do on her. But then, how long does it take for a girl to dress up and do their make up? Baekhyun just can’t understand.

“Attention everyone, in fifteen minutes, we will gather in the backstage. Please prepare yourself and come at five thirty sharp,” a voice can be heard. Suddenly, everyone becoming even more nervous. Some can be seen fidgeting their fingers, some was practicing with their instrument, some was praying and a few can be seen sitting calmly. Baekhyun cleared his throat as he tried to push away his nervousness. His eyes were wandering around until someone caught his attention.

Taeyeon stepped on the room nervously. This is her first time doing this and her first time as well wearing such an elegant and also exposing gown. She almost fainted this morning when she saw the dress that Yoona gave to her. It’s pretty, she admit, but shoulderless. She felt too exposed. She was biting her lips in nervousness when her eyes met the eyes belong to the man she has been anticipating before.

She was awed. The fine man on the corner of the room literally took her breath away. His fist on his pocket makes his biceps becoming more visible, the white shirt exposed his chest contour that she never noticed before and his styled up black hair makes his face even more handsome than before. She also noticed his broad shoulder that makes her bite her lips even harder. Baekhyun is so hot today.

As he saw the girl waking to him slowly, he noticed the gown she wore. It’s so beautiful, as it was made for her. The gown perfectly showed her perfect curve from her chest to her waist and a bit loose until it covers her feet. He loves that she chose an updo hairstyle with a few strands untangled on each side of her face, making her milky white skin shoulder more exposed.

Baekhyun’s palms become even more sweaty as the girl walked closer. The pink color on her cheeks makes her look even more adorable than before. No heavy make up on her, he is glad she keeps it simple and natural. Her red lips were bitten sheer as she finally stops exactly in front of him. He looked into her eyes and realized that Taeyeon was also checking him out. And suddenly, he became nervous. Is he looking fine?

Taeyeon’s breathing become frequent as Baekhyun’s face is now clear on her vision. He is too handsome to be called human. His eyes are so soft, his pointed nose is so cute and the lips that always distract her is now pulled sideways, making her innerself dying for his charm. He is just...perfect.

Baekhyun just realized that he was holding his breath before until Taeyeon’s voice can be heard.

“Hi,” she simply said.

“Hi too,” he managed to say two words. His focus is still a mess because of her beauty. They become in silent again but not so long after Taeyeon broke it again.

“You look...” her eyes went from south to east, and stopped exactly on the boy’s nervous stare. She smiled, “inhumanely handsome,”.

The two words tickle Baekhyun’s ears. Her shy confession makes her inner self jumped in joy. He suddely feels confident, glad that Taeyeon like the way he is.

“You too...are so gorg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter