A Little Change

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-15 MUSICAL RECITAL

“Memories of Love”

 

 

Taeyeon bites her lips as she saw the LED on the hallway. Freaking fifteen days left for the recital. One month passed by so fast, she didn’t even noticed that. She is nervous yet excited at the same time; nervous for the attention she will get and excited to fulfill his father’s wish.

She then remembered about her family again. How great would it be if her parent will able to see her on stage. Five years have been a hard time for her. She lost her father and at the same time, she feels like she is gradually losing her mother.

Yesterday is the worst. She got home late after a long day of working at the café and she found out that her mother collapsed on the living room. She panicked and scared, afraid that her mother will leave her just like her father did. She immediately asked for her neighbor help and got her mother sent to hospital. The doctor said that her mother fainted from hypertension. Not only that, the doctor also told her that her mother’s liver disease just got worsens. It’s a good thing that her mother is fine now and has discharged from the hospital.

Since her father died, Taeyeon never live in the way she used to be. The beautiful days when she came home and greeted by her parent smile. The days where her father will always talk about endless vacation plans that he wanted to do. The days where her mother will always cook delicious dish for them.

 

The days she missed the most…

 

Her mother becomes an alcoholic since three years ago, that’s why she got liver disease and it’s quite severe. She also got stressed easily and locked herself inside her room all day long. She rarely talks to Taeyeon again, even never. It’s always Taeyeon who will be approaching her and only to get pushed away.If God gives her a chance to change her life, that will be turning back time to the day where her father was still with them. If only God gives it to her…

“How’s practice?”

She sips her drink before answering Yoona. “Great. Baekhyun helped me a lot,”

“I bet he is,” she scoops her food as she smiles at Taeyeon.

“What’s with the smile?” Taeyeon spare a glance on her friend’s face.

“Nothing. It’s just, you two look cute together,” she said.

Taeyeon chuckles at the statement. “That was absurd,”

“No it’s not,” she munched her food.

“Ewh gross. Don’t talk while eating,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Sorry hehe,” she grinned. Her cheeks are bulging from the food inside . She shakes her head, indeed Yoona, queen of food.

“Hello girls,” greeted Sehun as he is about to take a seat next to Yoona.

“Occupied,” said the girl who suddenly put her bag next to her, preventing Sehun from sitting. Taeyeon glances up to see the boy’s reaction. He rolls her eyes at her before he turns around to take the seat next to Taeyeon.

“Occupied as well,” this time is Baekhyun. Taeyeon held a smile as she saw Sehun’s annoyed face.

“Fine. I’ll just take the floor,” he scoffed.

“Suit yourself,” Taeyeon turns her head to the source of the voice. The girl in front of her is busy eating without even looking at Sehun.

“What’s with the two of you,” suddenly Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter