Will You?

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it third?”

“No. It’s already his fourth time,”

“Really? When?”

“Just. He did it when you got distracted by that couple who was sneakily flirting down there,”

“Wha—how do you know that I was looking?”

“Because I have eyes,”

“Yea yea whatev—oh! He did it again!”

“No need to sho—“

 

“Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongin, anything to share for us?” suddenly, all the attention are on the two boys who got caught chit-chatting during the lecture.

“There is no need to use the formality to you guys since you two didn’t seem to respect me who was currently speaking here at the front. So, what are you two talking about? What is so important that you don’t have time to discuss it outside my class?” Professor Jang continued.

The two boys were just staring at each other. Both did not know what to do and what to say. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol was kicking Kai’s leg while signaling him to say something but Kai just sent him back a glare.

“I am asking,” Professor Jang’s stern voice filled the quiet room again.

“Uh.., uhm nothing, Prof. We are sorry for what we did,”

“If sorry solves everything, there will be no jail in this world, right?” her gaze is fixed to Chanyeol who immediately went pale by hearing her reply.

“I—“

“Meet me after class, both of you,” she said again before she continues the lecture again.

Taeyeon glanced behind to see Chanyeol’s face.

I am dead, he mouthed. Taeyeon held back a smile while patting Chanyeol’s hand lightly and pulled it back immediately when she heard Professor Jang’s voice.

“Damn you, Byun Baekhyun,” muttered Kai and Chanyeol at the same time, too quiet to be heard by Baekhyun.

“I seriously hate that witch”

 

Both Taeyeon and Baekhyun turned their body at the same time once they heard voices behind them. Baekhyun laughed silently while Taeyeon just sent the two a pity look. The class has finally ended.

“What were you talking about huh? Seriously? Was that important? You know her… Now see what you got,” said Baekhyun as he patted Kai’s shoulder. Kai just pouted as he put his books inside his bag.

“I can only wish and pray for you. Be careful,” said Taeyeon jokingly as she patted Chanyeol’s back.

“Ahh you are just the same as him,” Taeyeon giggled as she heard Chanyeol’s whine.

“Well, that’s becau—oh? I got a call from Yoona,” she said as she clicked the green icon on the screen.

“Yea? Oh? Hmm… Alright, I’ll be there,” she said before she hung up.

“What is it?” asked Chanyeol.

“I got to go. Yoona asked me to accompany her to a book store,” she said.

“Don’t you have to go to work?” asked Baekhyun.

“She will drop me off there once we finished. So, bye guys! And good luck you two!” she yelled as she already ran, leaving the three inside the lecture hall.

Chanyeol stole a glance at Baekhyun and he held back a smile when he saw his expression. He glanced to the side and found Kai was also looking at him.

 

“Looks like someone is disappointed,” Baekhyun tore his gaze from the door to Chanyeol who is smirking at him.

“Huh?”

“So, until when will you hide your feeling?”

“Hide?”

“Come on hyung, we know. Do you want to know what we were talking about before? We were talking about how many times you steal glance at her,” said Kai as he zipped his bag.

“Don’t deny—“

“I am not denying. I know it,” said Baekhyun, cutting Chanyeol off.

“So what are you waiting for?”

“What if she doesn’t like me?”

Chanyeol let out a chuckle when he saw the insecurities filled Baekhyun’s expression. He took his backpack and hung it on his shoulder.

“I bet for my car that she likes you too. Prove it yourself if you don’t believe. Bye,” he said as he left, followed by Kai who wished him ‘good luck’.

It’s not a busy day for Taeyeon, only few customers can be seen right now. The rush hour has passed and it was not a hectic one. She glanced at the table in the corner. A couple is enjoying their time together there. The boy is drinking while talking to her while the girl is listening to him attentively. Sometimes, the boy will feed the girl with the cake they ordered and the girl will gladly eat it while smiling at the boy.

 

Taeyeon smiles upon the sight.

It must’ve felt good to have someone who care of you, someone who will look at you with twinkle filled their eyes, someone who smile and share with you. Someone who love you.

Taeyeon let out a sigh. She felt alone. She might have friends but her hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter