Cherry Blossom

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same dream.

The same pain.

And the same tears.

 

She woke up quickly, lips trembling from the fear and eyes shut close as if there is something dangerous in front of her. The faint sobs can be heard along with the sound of the cold wind in the middle of the night.

 

 

Wheels screeching. A scream. And crashed.

She immediately ran to his father who’s lying lifeless on the ground. She shook his body as if it can wake her farther up. The painful yell and scream filled the night. Her tears fell endlessly on to the cold ground.

“Dad! Dad! Anyone help!” she continuously yelled.

 

She couldn’t forget the painful vision; his father’s face that was so pale, cuts on his forehead and bruises on his cheek.

She couldn’t forget the tears that were falling as she sought for help.

She couldn’t forget. She would never. Especially, the man who hit her father and ran away…

This morning feels a little bit colder than yesterday. Baekhyun glanced up. The sky is beautiful today. Blue and white color danced beautifully together as they created patterns with cotton cloud on it. Spring surely makes everything look beautiful, started from the sky to the road he travelled with his car.

 

Cherry blossoms, that’s what her mother always called. Soft pink colored flowers bloom in every part of the trees on each side of the road. He can see some petals scattered on the ground, which will swirl when a car passes it.

He then diverts his attention to the side of the road. He drives his car in a normal speed, wanting to spend his time looking at the beautiful scenery around him. Some students and workers can be seen walking on the sidewalk. Some is waiting for their bus to come.

He was enjoying the view until something caught his attention. Or someone.

 

It looks like a painting, he thought. The girl is standing on the sidewalk with her hands on her pockets. Her head was facing sideways. She let her hair falls down perfectly, covering her chest and some of her back. The view of her standing under a blossomed tree makes her looking even more beautiful.

Baekhyun slows his car and stops it exactly in front of the girl who has caught his attention in the previous minutes. He can see the confused expression on the girl’s face as she saw his car approaching.

“Good morning,” he greeted her after he pulled down his window.

The girl look surprised. “Oh, it’s you,” she breathed out.

“What are you doing?” he asked the obvious.

“Waiting for the bus,” she replied. “And hi, Baekhyun. Good morning too,” she continued with a smile on her lips.

 

Baekhyun gaze stays longer than he thought it would be. Her black hair suits her perfectly. Some of her strands were blown by the morning breeze. There is no makeup around her sparkling eyes but her gaze still manages to captivate Baekhyun. Her cheeks are tinted pale pink, probably because of the temperature. Going south are her cherry blossom lips, slightly bitten that make Baekhyun feel something weird inside his stomac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter