A Warm Autumn

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is not even high when Taeyeon stepped out from her apartment. She made sure that she had the door locked before she left to the stairs. Her lip bitten sheer as the cold breeze greeted her the moment her heels become in touch with the ground.

Her stare went far to the distance. Only few people were seen, most of them are wearing layer of clothes. Taeyeon looked down at her own, instantly regretting her choice of outfit. Why didn’t she check the weather first before she came out?

She looked up as she pondered whether she would go back to her apartment or not. The thought of taking stairs to the sixth floor made her frown. The elevator is broken and there is no way to get up there without taking the stairs.

Taeyeon blew out some air; she pulled her only jacket closer to her body, covering her long sleeve knitted shirt completely. She is still grateful as she made a good choice with her long jeans trousers.

She is about to leave when a car horn came to her ears. She turned her head as she saw a too familiar car pulled into the curb.

 

“Get in,” said the owner after he rolled down the window.

 

“Why are you here?” the question made the boy chuckle.

“Can’t I?” he asked back, making Taeyeon scrunches her forehead. She looked at the time on her phone.

“You are not an early person,” she told him as she gave him a look. The man growls in frustration. He unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his car. Taeyeon is just staring at him until he is close enough with her.

He stops right in front of her, his eyes are boring into hers. Taeyeon’s stare did not leave his as well. She is about to ask him when her hand got pulled and in a blink of eye she already got pushed inside the car.

“Why is it so hard for you to just get into the car?” she heard his voice as he already pulled into the driveway again. “Are you trying to piss me off?” he asked her again.

Taeyeon smiles at the sight of her boyfriend muttering things. “I am just surprised that you are this early,” she replied.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Instead of interrogating me out there, you can just get in instead and ask me here. It’s so cold and—“ he stopped as he eyed her for a moment. Taeyeon notices his stare and she looked down to herself as if something might be off in her.

“What are you wearing?” he asked again, his eyes didn’t leave her.

“I don’t see anything wrong in my outfit,” replied the girl, still not noticing what her boyfriend meant.

“You are only wearing two layers of clothes. Autumn is here, Taeyeon. What if you get cold?” Taeyeon smiled at his attentiveness.

“I noticed that and I am sorry man, I didn’t check the weather nor spare my time to look out of the window so I don’t know that today will be like this,”

“You can go up—“

“No I can’t. The elevator broke and I am too lazy to go up again,” she cut him off.

Baekhyun turned his head a bit. “Lazy?”

She nodded at his question. “I am on the sixth level, remember?”

Baekhyun’s mouth turned into an ‘o’ shape, suddenly remembered where her girlfriend lives. “Then how about when you go home later?” he asked back.

Taeyeon blew out some air. “Just pray for it already fixed,” she replied. Imagining her night after work and still have to take stairs making her tired already.

It was silent for a moment before she heard her boyfriend again. “Just stay at my apartment,” she noticed the excited tone on her boyfriend’s statement.

“Forget it,”

“Why?” Baekhyun tore his gaze from the road.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter