Weird

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stares.

Whispers.

Judgments.

 

Somehow, she becomes adapted to that. More than one year she has overcome it. What will be the difference?

But… That’s what she thought. The fact is, now… It’s different.

 

 

“Someone just got popular,” a familiar, no, too familiar voice can be heard. She heaved a sigh, trying her best to ignore it.

“Oh look what we have here. She becomes arrogant in one night,” another familiar voice can be heard, followed by several chuckles from the others.

“Too bad, her guardian isn’t here,” that too familiar voice again.

She can’t stand it any longer. That makes her to shut her locker loud and turns around. She tried to remain as calm as possible. Dealing with them needs patience, not anger.

“Can you guys please leave me alone?”

The girl in front of her immediately scoffed at her. “How dare you?” she said.

“I don’t want to create a fuss here. I will never ever bother you guys which in the fact I never did before so please, just leave me alone,” she sighed.

“Yah! Don’t get your head up too soon. Just because you got chosen to be Baekhyun oppa partner doesn’t mean you are someone special in this school. You are—“

 

“Didn’t she say to leave her alone?” that makes all the girls that has been the public attention for the last minutes turn their head to their side. Taeyeon smiles a bit.

Chanyeol’s eyes are piercing right into Hyerim, making the latter squirming on her feet. On his left are Sehun and Kai, who keeps their poker face as they stare boringly at the other girls behind Hyerim. While on his right, there is Baekhyun whose face already fuming in anger.

“Are you girls unable to understand words?” Chanyeol speaks again. The students on the hall are all watching them. No one even dare to make a sound.

“I, I just—“

“Leave,” Baekhyun’s deep and cold voice makes Hyerim shivers, and so does her friends. Taeyeon feels the same way as her too. He sounds too cold; it feels like she is in the middle of a snow storm.

“And never ever come at her anymore,” he continued.

If it’s not because of her pride in front of her friends, Hyerim is sure that she will already break into tears when Baekhyun said that. His voice is so cold. She felt hated and she hates it. She likes Baekhyun more than she likes her boyfriend. And to see his indignant face while looking at her makes her want to kill herself.

“Oppa I—“

“Just leave,” Sehun interferes her as he steps forward. His eyes are boring into Hyerim.

Hyerim immediately turns his body and leave the place, followed by her gang. She’s annoyed that she didn’t succeed to confront Taeyeon.

“Are you fine?” asked Sehun as he walks near Taeyeon.

“I’m fine,” she smiles.

“You sure?” this time is Baekhyun.

She nods.

“Aish that girls, really! Too bad they are woman or else I might have confronted them,” said Chanyeol.

“Guys come on I’m fine,” she chuckles, trying to ease the tension. “It’s thing that I still can handle by myself,” she continued.

“Alright, as long as you are fine,” said Sehun.

“Let’s leave. Isn’t it the time for you and Baekhyun to practice?” asked Kai.

"Yep," replies Taeyeon.

“Ok let’s go to the music room,” said Baekhyun. “You guys coming?” he asked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter