Of Confession and Honesty

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took about thirty minutes until they reached their destination, which is actually a restaurant.

“Bibimbap?”

Baekhyun opened his car door and was about to open Taeyeon’s when the girl already stepped out of the car.

“Aish, you should’ve let me do it for you,”

“Hey man, I have hands. It’s alright,” replied Taeyeon as she gaze across the small restaurant in front of her. “So, bibimbap?” she asked again.

Baekhyun nodded in response, “Jeonju is popular for it’s bibimbap right? I was scrolling the internet when I waited for you at school and it is said that this place is recommended,” he beamed at her.

“Really? I didn’t know about that,”

Baekhyun flicked Taeyeon’s forehead, making the girl gasp in surprise. “Aw, what was that for!?”

He smirked. Again, making Taeyeon squirm for the second time already this day. “How come you call yourself from Jeonju when you are not even aware of this fact?” he walked ahead.

Taeyeon trailed from behind as she rubbed her forehead, “I usually eat the one that my aunt made. It already tastes great so I have no intention to eat or even try any bibimbap here,” she murmured. She then took the seat on Baekhyun’s opposite. A warmth on the cheek made her blink repeatedly, questioning why would suddenly Baekhyun pinch her cheek.

“Cute,”

“Gosh, stop it,” she withdrew from his touch. Trying to act nonchalant, she looked away. Little did she know that Baekhyun is dying from laughing inside when he saw how red her cheeks are. While Taeyeon is busy to brush off her nervousness, a middle-aged woman greeted them.

“Such a lovely couple,” she announced as soon as she stood next to the table. Baekhyun just smiled at her while Taeyeon just laughed nervously (again). Awkward.

“What will you order?”

“Uhh,” Baekhyun took the menu and flipped the paper.

“What do you recommend from here, eemo-ni?” asked Taeyeon.

“This one…,” she pointed a picture from the menu that Baekhyun was holding, “and this one too,” she pointed another.

“Teriyaki bibimbap with cheese sounds great,” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow when he heard Taeyeon murmured.

“But the spicy dwaejigogi bibimbap with lemon sauce looks tasty too…,”

“We will order that two?”

“Huh?” Taeyeon shot her head up. “Wai—you?”

“Since you want to taste those two, how about we order them and we taste each other’s dish. Win win solution~” he replied.

“Uh oh? Alright then,” Taeyeon agreed.

How is he always selfless and so kind…

Not long after that, the lady left them. It was silent at first, both were confused what to talk to. Taeyeon is still admiring how Baekhyun always think of her after him; that is the charm that she always adores from him.

“Are you daydreaming of me?”

“………..”

“………..”

“Let me flick your forehead,”

“NO,” he dodged fast. Taeyeon didn’t give up and lean forward, but too far until she could feel that her equilibrium was shifting. Luckily, Baekhyun has a good reflex and grabbed her arm immediately.

“Oh,”

 

This is not good.

 

She is dangerously too close to Baekhyun’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter