With You

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walks fast toward the lecture hall. She thinks that she might be late since she took later bus before. She glances at her watch again, five minutes left. She heaved a sigh when she finally arrives in front of the door. Close call.

She rushes to her seat and she spots Baekhyun sitting on her right while Chanyeol sitting behind her with Kai next to him.

“Change spot?” she asked to Chanyeol as she puts her bag on the side.

“Yes. To be in the corner is great you know. You can laid your body against the wall if you’re tired and stuff,” he grinned.

“I know right,” she smiled. Then she eyed Baekhyun.

“And you sacrifice his spot for your pleasure?” she asked Chanyeol again while looking at Baekhyun.

“He’s not complaining either,” replied Chanyeol.

“Not a problem for me,” said Baekhyun as he shrugs his shoulder.

Taeyeon smiled.

“Announcement day today?” Kai’s voice can be heard.

That suddenly ruins her mood.

Chanyeol notices the change in Taeyeon’s facial expression which makes him laugh.

“Good job, Jongin-ah! Look at Taeyeon now~” he laughed.

“Yah! Stop calling me with my real name,” Kai bumped his fist against Chanyeol’s arm.

“Thanks for reminding, Kai,” this time is Baekhyun as he rolled his eyes on him. He then turns his head on Taeyeon.

“Crap. Right. What to do?” she mumbled.

“Don’t worry. If we are meant to perform, then we will. If not, so what? It won’t make us die,” he smiled at her.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh. “I know. It’s just, it’s kinda make me nervous,” she said.

Just then, when Baekhyun want to comfort her more, the professor came. That makes their conversation stop as they’re now focusing to the lesson.

The cafeteria is exceptionally full today. Baekhyun wonders what was happening until he saw the commotion in the center of the room.

 

“If I got chosen for that recital’s duet, I’ll treat everyone here for dinner!” a girl voice can be heard.

“Oh come on don’t be stupid. You won’t get chosen! If it’s for the duet with Baekhyun oppa, then it is obviously me,” another voice belong to a girl can be heard.

 

Baekhyun brows furrow in confusion. What are they doing? And why are they dragging his name into it?

 

“Let’s be real here. Your voice sounds like a nearly dead chicken. You won’t pass it,” the first girl retorts.

 

Baekhyun is about to walk closer to get a better view when suddenly someone taps his shoulder. He turns his head, only to found Taeyeon.

“What happen?” she asked.

“I don’t know too,” he replied. “But I heard my name being said there. That’s why I want to find out what happen there,” he continued.

 

“It’s so obvious that Baekhyun oppa will get chosen for the pianist. Every jury can’t even stop complimenting him for his amazing plays. And he will have a descent lady beside him for the recital. And it’s obviously not you,” the other girl retorts back.

 

Taeyeon immediately nudges Baekhyun’s elbow.

“Yah! You hear that? You’re going pass!” she exclaims as she claps her hand in front of his face.

“We don’t know for sure,” he replied.

“Oh come on. I will definitely choose you if I am the jury. I was so awestruck by your play during our last practice,” she chortled.

Baekhyun smiled at Taeyeon’s statement.

“So you’re saying that you were bewitched by my play? Or by me?” he .

 “Yah, I’m just praising you. And it’s by your play, not you,” she replied.

That makes Baekhyun chuckles. She might said that but the pale pink blush on her cheek won’t lie.

 

“Say what you wanna say, dreamer. Baekhyun oppa is going to be my duet partner later,” the girl’s voice can be heard again.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “The hell i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter