Eyes, Nose, Lips

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want everyone to gather and make a line. We are going to depart to the train in five minutes!” said Heenim, one of the teacher that will go and accompany the children for their trip.

The other teachers are busy organizing the kids to make a line, same goes to Taeyeon and Sooyeon. It was quite noisy when they have to make all the kids to stay in line without going around, but they managed to do it properly.

“I will ask once again, have you eaten your breakfast?”

“YES SEONSAENGNIM!” answer all the kids excitedly. Taeyeon giggles as she found it cute and adorable.

“Do you know where are we going right now?” asked Heenim again.

“YES!” the kids’ shout getting louder as they can’t hide their excitement any longer. All of their face are radiating happiness at the thought of going on a trip.

“Then can someone tell me where are we going?”

Jisoo, one of the students, raised his hand. “We are going to the zoo in Seoul!” he answered while grinning.

“That’s right! Since we are going to the zoo, it’s gonna be so hard for us, the teachers, to keep an eye of you one by one. Zoo is very spacious, right?” Heenim asked again.

Taeyeon patted one of the kids’ head as they nodded in unison. They are listening to Heenim attentively and Taeyeon just want to pinch each cheek of them since they are being extremely nice and obedient today.

“Then you all should help us, all right? Do not run away from the group, do not touch or throw anything to the animal unless we allow you to do so, do not fight and do not go without telling us. Can you all get it?” he asked again.

“YES WE UNDERSTAND SEONSAENGNIM!” Heenim laughed cheerfully when he heard the kids’ reply. One minute later, their train arrived. All the teacher guide the student to enter the train carefully. They excitedly pick their seat with their friends.

Taeyeon took a seat next to Sooyeon and put her handbag on her side.

“Aaah, finally out of Jeonju for a while,” she heard her friend say. Taeyeon turns her head to the side and laugh at her friend funny face.

“You are that excited?”

Sooyeon nods excitedly. “Of course! I haven’t gone to Seoul for quite a long time,”

“Me too!” a head popped up from their behind. Taeyeon gasped in shock while Sooyeon gave a flick on the forehead to the person who scowled at the punishment he received.

“Don’t show up suddenly, oppa,” scolds Taeyeon.

Heenim grinned from ear to ear and turned his head to Sooyeon. “Just like you, I also can’t wait to arrive in Seoul. It’s been a long time since the last time I went there,”

“Too bad this trip is only for a day,” Sooyeon sighed as she fetched out her phone.

“Right… But I don’t think I can handle it if we must take care of the kids for two days or more,” Heenim’s eyes widen in horror at the thought of it. Taeyeon laughed at his expression.

“But they’re so obedient today. Even Jochul didn’t run around that much he did at school, right?”

Two heads nodding at agreement to Taeyeon’s statement.

“Ah I better go back to my seat. Anyway, you can’t wait to go to Seoul too, right Taeyeon?” Heenim patted Taeyeon’s back.

“Well… I guess,” Taeyeon replied hesitantly.

Sooyeon who noticed the sudden change of expression in Taeyeon’s face immediately change the topic. “Oppa, you should go back to your seat immediately. We are departing,” she said. Heenim nods and leaves the two after he bid a goodbye.

“Have some sleep, two hours for recharging ourself before we are going to be drained out,” said Sooyeon as she puts on her headphones. Taeyeon nods and leans her head onto the window on her left.

As the train started to mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter