Asking Her

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That was amazing!” hugs welcomed both Taeyeon and Baekhyun. The two smiled as they saw Yoona and Sehun praising them.

“Man, that was great,” Sehun bumped fist with Baekhyun. “You are meant to be a pianist. Why don’t you just be one?” he continued.

“Because it’s not really my passion,” he replied. He glanced at Taeyeon while smiling. “Just a hobby I guess,” he added. Taeyeon smiled back at him.

“You are glowing oh my God! You looked amazing up there,” said Yoona as she nonstop hugging Taeyeon while swaying her body from side to side. Taeyeon chuckled at her friend’s statement.

“Yep, thanks to you,” she cooed.

“I told you, he is going to like it,” the whisper did not go unheard by Baekhyun.

“Yep I like it,” he quietly said as he passed by to greet his other friends.

Taeyeon’s cheeks immediately reddened. She slapped Yoona’s arm lightly while scowling at her. Yoona just laughed at her reaction, surprised to see the shy side of Kim Taeyeon.

“Geez, he likes it,” squealed her friend. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, the girl is impossible.

“Oh, look who we got here,” a voice makes Taeyeon turned her head upward. She is greeted by the rich smile of her friend who she has missed so much. She immediately runs to her friend and throws her body for a hug.

“Yah! Where have you been!?” the insecurity didn’t go unnoticed by Chanyeol.

“Another business trip, but I’m back yesterday night,” he replied as he let go Taeyeon from his wrapped arm.

“You go missing without notice again…” he could see the b tears on Taeyeon’s eyes. He chuckled as he took out a tissue from his pocket.

“Why are you crying?” he smiled as he wiped the tears on the girl’s eyes slowly.

Taeyeon blinked her eyes as she breathed in. “I told you I hate—“

“I know. I am sorry, alright. I’m so old that I keep forgetting things,” he tried to lift up the girl’s mood again.

Taeyeon nodded at her friend’s words. He won’t leave her without notice, she is sure about that. She smiled when she felt a hand landed right on her head. She glanced up, only to find Chanyeol grinning at her. He will always be like that, treating her as if she is his sister. However, that does not mean she hates it. It is just a little embarrassing to be seen.

“I’m not your dongsaeng,” she murmured.

“But you look like one,” Sehun’s face suddenly come to the view. Taeyeon stepped back immediately.

“Don’t suddenly pop up out of nowhere,” he scowled at him.

Sehun laughed at Taeyeon while bump with Chanyeol.

“Did you watch me?” asked Taeyeon to the tallest boy.

“Of course I did. Your duet with Baekhyun was very…how should I said it? Great? Cool? Magnificent? Awesome? All in one I think,” he replied.

“Is it?” a familiar voice can be heard, followed by a man standing right next to Taeyeon. She glanced up and found the man who is staring at Chanyeol with unusual expression. Uhm, what happened?, she thought as she saw his furrowed brows.

“Hi man!” Chanyeol hugged him quick. He patted Baekhyun’s shoulder, endlessly joking and teasing him for his performance. The look on Baekhyun’s face changed gradually, now is replaced with smile and giggles.

“Where have you been?” asked Chanyeol.

“My mother came to watch, but not my father. He has something very important to be done,” he sighed.

“Don’t worry. It’s his first time missing your performance. Maybe the matter is really important,” said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun nodded in response. Then he glanced at Taeyeon. “Uhm, do you want to meet my mother?” he asked.

“Me?”

“Yes,” Baekhyun answered awkwardly. He earned a smirk from Chanyeol from the corner of his eyes. “Umm, but…if you don’t want, err…it’s alright,” he blabbered. He mentally slapped himself. How could he sound nervous when he is just asking her to meet his mother? He heard a quiet chuckle from his left side and he swears he will do something to Chanyeol.

“Ahh, it’s alright,” Taeyeon smiled. Deep down, she is actually nervous. What will his mother think of her?

“Ok. Guys, will see you later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter