Heart Beat

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, walk faster,” Taeyeon walked sluggishly as she follows the energetic young girl in front of her.

“You need to walk slower,” she reasoned.

The girl in front of her clucked her tongue while waiting for Taeyeon who can finally catch her up. “How old are you again? You walk too slowly,” she rolled her eyes at her.

“Excuse me young lady. You woke me up at a freaking nine in the morning when I should have still lying on my bed comfortably. This is Saturday for God’s sake. When will I get to rest?” Taeyeon earned her a glare.

Yoona chuckles at the gaze she sent. She knows that Taeyeon always cherish every minutes of her having a rest especially when it’s weekend, making her barely go out with her. But she’s not Im Yoona for nothing. She can always drag Taeyeon out of her bed and make her do something.

“This is important, alright?” she smiles as she continues walking.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes while catching up for her at the side. “Right. Getting my hair to be dyed in the morning,”

“That’s important, don’t you think?” she stares at Taeyeon in disbelief.

“Don’t give me that face. My sleep is far more important,”

“Yah, didn’t you see how Baekhyun was excited to know that you’ll dye your hair?”

Taeyeon glances up as her brows furrowed, not getting what Yoona meant. “So?”

“So? You asked me so? Don’t you want to impress him?”

“Why would I?” Taeyeon asked her back. She didn’t really get it.

“Listen. We can see there is something going on between the two of you. To be honest, you guys couldn’t just call your relationship as simply friends,” she explained as she walked ahead Taeyeon.

Taeyeon catches up on her again. “Why would you think like that?”

Yoona smiles. Taeyeon might be number one when it comes to academic but she is always behind when it comes to something related to this. “There is that spark in your eyes whenever we mentioned Baekhyun or when you were with him,”

 

Really? Taeyeon thoughts are now busy, trying to find the reason and the answer of it. Yes, she felt different whenever she was with Baekhyun. She felt comfortable yet nervous at the same time. Sometimes, her heart will beat faster and her mind will suddenly become blank when he says something. Sure it’s all are new for her. She has never felt this way before. Why is that actually? What makes her like that?

“You feel it right?” Yoona’s voice wakes her up from her deep thoughts.

She stays silent.

Yoona smiles again. She needs time to realize, she thought. “You’ll find out soon. Let’s go, they’ve been waiting for us. Here we come, black color!” she squeals as she pulled Taeyeon’s hand on her.

The girl who got dragged willingly follows her, while her mind is still busy with the riddle given from her friend.

The ring of his apartment’s bell wakes Baekhyun up from his deep sleep. He groaned, pissed because someone has just ruined his weekend. He glanced at the clock on his bedside table. “Who the hell wake me up on ten in the morning,” he mumbled as he lazily got out of his bed.

He forcefully drags his foot toward the door, ready to bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter