Kidnapped

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining. Again. And it’s been a week of hell for Taeyeon since she will always ended up getting soaked when she arrived at school. She and Sooyeon always walk to the school they worked at, because it is not far from Sooyeon’s house. But the rain recently has been so heavy, thus resulting on the awful appearance of the two girls at school, even today.

 

“Hello there miss all-wet-and-messy!”

 

A sharp glare greeted the owner of the voice. Taeyeon ignored the comment and kept shaking off some droplets of water from her coat.

“Easy there,” said Heechul as he approached Sooyeon who was drying her hair with a towel she brought from home.

“Stop with your annoying comment, oppa. We’re in a bad mood already,” she grumbled as she keeps drying her hair. Heechul chuckled and gave the two warm coffee.

“Drink this then, to lighten your mood.

“Wow,” Taeyeon beamed at the sight of coffee and smiled at him. She put down her napkin and sit on her chair. “Who would’ve thought that Kim Heechul could be this decent?”.

Heechul smiled sheepishly at her remark as he nudged his friend next to him. “Ya, you gotta tell that Ms. Kim Taeyeon of how decent I am as a man,”

His friend just rolled his eyes on him. “Well, Taeyeon-ah, if I had to be honest… Throughout my experience as a teacher here and as his friend as well, I can tell you one thing…..,” Taeyeon waited for Jingoo to finish his sentence as the man tried to fix his seat.

 

“He’s a jerk,” he simply stated.                

 

That makes Taeyeon laughed, followed by Sooyeon’s dolphin laugh which made some teacher turned their head at them.

“Ya! You annoyed the whole teacher room,” Heechul threw a napkin to Sooyeon, which the latter dodged.

“Waaaah,” Sooyeon patted Jingoo shoulder, “you got a nice sense there!” she said as she walked past behind him. She then turned her head to look at Heechul, who’s currently sending a glare to Jingoo. “Anyway thanks for the coffee, oppa!” she smiled cheerfully.

Heechul looked up and was about to say something when Sooyeon cut him off.

“Or should I say, jerk?”

and with that, she ran away immediately and escaped from the room, earning some laugh from the other teachers there.

“YA THAT KID!”

Taeyeon can’t help but to laugh at the deafening scream of Heechul as she wandered her gaze to Jingoo, whose expression has changed.

“THIS IS A HUMILIATION”

She ignored Heechul’s yell as she focused more on Jingoo’s face.

Huh? Did he just blushed?

She then saw how the man she was looking just turned his head toward the door and turned his head again as he faced downward while biting his lip. She is sure that he was holding a smile.

Could it be…..he likes Sooyeon?

“YA KIM TAEYEON!” that startled her, making her jump from her seat.

“What’s with the reaction?” asked Heechul, he definitely looks annoyed. “You gotta bring Sooyeon again to me, this evening. I will show her my mercy,” he said as he hold a fist in front of Taeyeon’s face.

“Pfftt…”

“Ya, you traitor!”

Jingoo is surprised by the pointing finger of Heechul in front of his face; the blush hasn’t gone yet. “You too are not safe. We will see what the future holds for you,”

Jingoo just chuckled and brushed him off, “yea yea, whatever,” as he walked past him to the corridor.

“YA! I AM NOT FINISHED HERE,” and with that, the both of them left, leaving Taeyeon wondering for the possibility of a new love story in this school.

 

---

 

“………..”

“………..”

“What?”

“Just….that?”

Taeyeon stared at her friend confusedly. “Err….yea, that’s all,”

Sooyeon left hanging in disbelief.

“What’s with your expression?”

“You didn’t even try for once to contact him?”

“No,”

“And he…, he is not even contacting you?”

Taeyeon shakes her head, making the bangs on her forehead shake.

“And you are fine with tha—“ Taeyeon muzzled her friend’s mouth as she is near to screaming her gut out. She resisted and escaped from Taeyeon’s hand.

“Keep your voice low!” she hushed her.

“Whoaaa,” she takes a deep breath and lay back on her seat. “I can’t believe the two of you,” she mumbled as she took out a lollipop from her pocket.

Taeyeon just keep staring as she took off the plastic wrapping and put the candy into . She raised an eyebrow as she seek for any possible error on the story she just told.

“You don’t get it?”

She shakes her head. Again.

“Arrggggh,” Sooyeon let out a frustrated sigh. “Two weeks!?” she straightened her position and stared helplessly at her friend’s innocent gaze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter