Forgiven

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a great day.

That’s what Taeyeon thought. Turns out it wasn’t.

First, she’s still offended by Chanyeol’s friend words. After all, he can’t just judge someone like that. It’s rude.

Second, Chanyeol was busy chatting throughout the class with his friends. Not only he kinda disturbed Taeyeon’s focus, but also makes her a little bit annoyed, like Chanyeol was no longer talking to her. She feels lonely, and she hate it.

 

Class has finally come to an end and Taeyeon quickly packed her bag. She must go to her work quickly. The faster she comes, the sooner she will go home.

“Hey you so called lucky girl!” she heard that nick name again but she tried to ignore him. She looked at her side, only to found Chanyeol has gone.  It seems like he went to the toilet since his bag is still there.

“Can’t hear me? Yes you Kim Taeboo,” she heard it again, followed by mocking laughter after that. Taeyeon decided to ignore it as she hurriedly walked across the chair and heading to the door.

“Whoa whoa whoa, where do you think you are going?” she got stopped by the Jangs, that’s why they called themselves. Without her realize, the situation caught Baekhyun’s attention, who has been watching her since she was busy packing her bag. He stood up and walked slowly to the front, trying to get a better view of what’s happening.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon bravely asked them, trying to remain as calm as possible.

“Easy girl, we just want to ask for some help,” said the tallest one.

“What is it?”

“Do our essays, and then don’t forget to pack us lunch for tomorrow,” said Jang Hyunsuk, the so called leader of their group.

“Don’t forget to pack it nicely, we don’t want to eat from a dirty meal box as what you eat usually,” said his girlfriend, Min Hyerim.

“I’m not your slave,” replied Taeyeon as she gritted her teeth.

“Dare to talk back? You are the poor one here, of course you are our slave,” this time, Min Hyerim step forward, but she then got pulled back by her boyfriend.

“Calm down baby, she’s just stubborn,” he chuckled.

Baekhyun can only stared at Taeyeon that time. He hates this kind of situation. He hates to see people who are richer picking on the others. He hates injustice. But the burning flames from Taeyeon’s eyes make him want to see what she is going to do. He thought, she can handle it herself.

“If you want to pass, do it yourself. If you want to eat, buy it yourself. You have hands, you have money, it’s all easy for you,” she talked back. A little part of her brain was trying to stop her from saying that word but Taeyeon just can’t really hold it anymore. She needs to be strong.

“How dare you to talk back? You are on the lowest part of the chain. To obey those who are on the top is your job, . I wonder, maybe your parent never taught you thing like this? Seems like they’re as dumb and—“ suddenly gasps can be heard from the hall. Baekhyun widen his eyes, cannot believe what he sees.

Taeyeon grabbed Hyunsuk’s colar and pushed him to the wall. Her eyes burning with fire, cheeks tinted red and lips slightly trembling. She’s mad.

“Don’t you dare to say anything about my parent! You know nothing about them. Pick on me, hate me, but never ever I heard your filthy mouth talked about my parent. NEVER,” she yelled as she stomped out of the room, leaving everyone in daze.

Baekhyun didn’t even realize that he was holding his breath. He blinked and ran outside, trying to catch Taeyeon. But suddenly, he got stopped by Chanyeol.

“Yah, what happened? Why are you so hurry? Eung? What happened? Why is everyone here?” he asked as his eyes wandered and stopped when he saw Hyunsuk.

“Don’t tell me—“

“There was something between him and Taeyeon that I—“ as Baekhyun was trying to explained, he stopped when he saw Chanyeol marched towards Hyunsuk and punched him right on the face.

“Yah yah Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol back, followed by Kai who just got back from the toilet.

“STOP PICKING ON HER! How many times should I tell you, huh? I can ruin you if that’s what you want!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter