Partner

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun entered his apartment after he bought a food for his dinner. He puts the food on the table and heads on to his room. He needs a shower after a quite long day.

Minutes later, he finished his shower and walks to the table bar. There he eats his dinner as he got called by his father.

“Yes, dad?”

“How was university?”

“Great,”

“Doesn’t sound like that,”

“It’s so so actually, but not bad,” he replied.

“Are you eating right now?”

“Yes,”

“Ahh, that’s why your voice sounds different. Anything more? Maybe meet a girl on your first day?” his father asked him.

That reminds him of Taeyeon.

“Err, no. Why?”

“From the sound it is, it seems like you actually met someone,”

“Stop teasing me dad,” he chuckled.

“Alright I’ll stop. I’m going to sleep. Your mom said he miss you, come home later ok?” his father said.

“I’ll try to make time. Tell mom that I miss her too. Bye dad,” and with that, he ends the call.

 

When Baekhyun was about to clean his dishes, he found the coffee cup from Taeyeon’s shop. He picked the empty cup and re-read the message on it.

Thank you too! Enjoy~

 

He smiled to himself. When he saw the message, he immediately looked for her, and he can saw her smiling to him before serving another table. Although he didn’t get much time to talk to her, he feels like Taeyeon is a nice person, and maybe she can be a friend later on the future.

He stared at the cup again. An idea suddenly popped in his mind. He brought the plastic cup to the sink and washes it. After he cleanses it, he puts the cup into the cupboard of his kitchen, exactly in front of the glass so that it can be visible from outside. For a reminder that he want to know Taeyeon more, he thought.

“Darn, I’m late,” Taeyeon mumbled to herself as she ran across the aisle. She bumps into someone, apologize, run again and bump again, and it repeats. Just as she is actually near to the entrance of the lecture hall, she bumped into someone’s back which makes her fall.

“Ahhh,” she held her hip that was just made a contact with the floor.

“Are you alright?” she heard a familiar voice which makes her turned her head upwards.

Baekhyun held his hand in front of her face, trying to help her. She took his hand and stand up quickly.

“Sorry. I didn’t see you there. I’m in rush,” she said as he tidied her clothes.

“It’s fine. And uhm, you haven’t tied your shoelaces,”

Taeyeon glanced at him before she looked downward. Right, maybe that’s what makes her fall rather than just because she bumped into Baekhyun. She tied it quickly before entering the class with Baekhyun.

She can hear the same commotion like the day before, some of the girls are now even squealing Baekhyun’s name.

 

“What is she doing with Baekhyun oppa?”

“Why is she there?”

“How dare she walk with him?”

"Who does she think she is?"

 

That’s what she heard as well. Taeyeon let out a sigh and faces downward.

“Don’t mind them. Just ignore,” she heard Baekhyun saying to her. He let her walked first as he follows from behind. She then took her usual seat which makes Baekhyun to take a sit next to her.

“Err, not trying to be rude but it’s Chanyeol’s seat,” she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter