I Miss You

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon never expect time like this will finally come to her life.

She never expects that her worst nightmare has crossed her path of life for real.

 

That she has to lose someone again.

 

And this time…

She lost her mother.

 

The reason for her fighting for living.

The reason for her to keep going and never fall down.

The reason for her to believe and to wish.

 

But now…

 

It’s gone.

 

And she found herself in the feeling she used to be familiar with.

Five years ago.

“Hi,” a too familiar voice filled Yoona’s ears.

“Hi. How are you?” she asked him, though she know what will the answer be.

“Not fine,” he shortly replied.

Yoona understands. She also felt the same way as him.

“She still locks herself?” he asked her. A same question every day, starting from exactly a week ago.

Yoona heaved a sigh as she put down her drink. “She stills. She didn’t speak so much. Every day is the same. I came to her place, pass her the notes you made, asking her if she is fine and I will always get the same answer,”

“I am fine. It’s just, I need more time,” Baekhyun said the words that he always get every time he asks Yoona.

“Right,” Yoona breathed out. “It hurts me seeing her like that,” she continued.

Baekhyun’s head hung low as he stared blankly on the ground.

He wanted to come and visit her but he knows he is not someone in the place of it. He is just someone she just knew in the past months. There is Yoona, her best friend who have known her for long and also Chanyeol and Sehun. They have come to her place and they will always get nothing.

 

“She was faking a smile and it makes me feel bad. I know that she was crying before we came, judging from her puffy eyes and her red nose. Seeing her trying to look strong just makes me pity her even more. I can’t watch her like that every day…,”

 

He still remembers what Chanyeol said.

 

If her best friends cannot bring her back to the reality, who is he to try?

 

“Visit her,” Chanyeol’s voice wakes him up from his thought

“Yeah, you should,” Sehun suddenly took his seat next to him.

“Right. You are close to her, why won’t you come?” Kai suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“How could you guys showed up suddenly and know what we were talking about?” he asked the rest.

“Back to the topic,” Chanyeol didn’t let the moment go. “You definitely should see her,” he said.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t think I’ll be able to witness the image of her crying and hurting like what I saw on the funeral,” he finally said after a quite long silence.

“Dude, if you love her, you shouldn’t avoid her,” this time is Sehun.

Baekhyun eyes widen immediately. “What? How—“

“We heard it from Yoona. Actually, we can see it. All of us can see how you are into her,” said Kai.

Baekhyun spare his glance at Yoona who is currently glaring at Kai.

“Am I that obvious?” asked Baekhyun as he turned his head away from Yoona.

“Yep,” three voices echoed together while the girl was just smiling shyly at Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry. I blurted it out accidentally when I was talking about Taeyeon to these guys,” she apologized.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder as he smiled at her “It’s fine,” he said.

“But Baekhyun, I’m serious. You should definitely visit her. She might listen to you, dude. Besides, just like what Yoona said, it’s not hopeless. She looked happy and comfortable around you and trust me, the way she stared at you and the way she became shy easily around you prove us that she has a feeling for you too,” Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s shoulder as the man listened to his words.

“Really?” he is still staring at Chanyeol while his mind lit up in expectation. He is glad to hear tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter