Two Heart in Pain

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look beautiful tonight,”

 

The words that Baekhyun said when Taeyeon opened the door of her apartment for him still lingers in the girl’s mind. She smiled shyly when her gorgeous as ever boyfriend praised her for her looks. It’s not the first time, he already said it numerous time already. But the adoring eyes she saw from him makes her felt even more special.

Baekhyun himself was so bewitched when his girlfriend appeared in front of his face. She simply let her long black hair fall down loose and curled the lower part of it. Nothing excessive in her make-up, she appears naturally with a peach color on her lips. The next thing that Baekhyun adores is her simple knee-length dress. The color is so soft, just like the color of her lipstick, with some white flower ornament on the waist. Her soft milky skin is exposed through the sleeveless arm.

Taeyeon felt relieved the moment she saw Baekhyun standing in front of her. She really wished she can do something for her best friend that turns out to be her personal stylist as well, Tiffany, for choosing the best attire from her wardrobe.

They literally were busy two hours ago, Tiffany for rummaging through Taeyeon’s wardrobe and Taeyeon for trying the numerous outfit that Tiffany chose. After half an hour passed, they still hadn’t get what they want (or what Tiffany really wants). The said girl is so picky and strict when match making the clothes, making Taeyeon exhausted for changing clothes every minute.

 

“Don’t you have something elegant and girly inside your closet?” she heard her best friend mumbling while her eyes are busy on checking every piece of clothing Taeyeon has.

“That’s all I have. Unlike you, I didn’t really do shopping. No time, no—“

“BINGO!” Tiffany cut her off. Taeyeon blinked rapidly when Tiffany ran to her like a happy child and gasped when she shoved her something that was hidden behind her back.

Taeyeon looked down and stared on to the dress that Tiffany chose.

“That will look good for you,” she looked up and saw Tiffany’s wide smile.

Taeyeon smiled bitterly and ran her fingers on the soft fabric. “This is my mom’s dress,” she softly said. Tiffany’s smile vanished when she heard it, turns into an ‘o’ shape and she immediately sat down in front of Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry…” she apologized on her.

Taeyeon smiled at her best friend. “Why would you? It’s fine. If it’s not for you, I might have forgot that I have this in my closet" she said. She stared to the dress on her lap again. "My mom gave it to me when I was in high school. She said I should wear this for a date… Because this is what she wears on the first date with my dad…” Taeyeon felt her cheek already wet from the tears.

Tiffany immediately pulled her for a hug and patted her back. “I’m so sorry. You don't have to wear that, I can find another,” she softly said, feeling regretful for making Taeyeon teared up.

“No need!” Taeyeon pulled away and wiped her tears. She then flashed her best friend her wide smile, “I’d love to wear this. Now, Miss Hwang, please dolled me up~” she cutely begged to Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled, glad to see that her best friend already cheered up. “Alright! Let’s start with your hair!”

 

“Stop smiling,”

Baekhyun teased his girlfriend on his side. His eyes are back to the road again after he stole a glance from the rear view mirror. Taeyeon turned her head to the side and met with Baekhyun’s beautiful side profile.

For Taeyeon, Baekhyun is just inhumanely handsome, like he always is. One thing that she loves the most from his today’s appearance is his hair. Neatly brushed and styled upwards, his beautiful forehead that has always hidden is finally visible. He looks like a complete package of what people call perfection with his white shirt that fitted him perfectly, as if purposely want to show off the built chest he has accompanied with the black fit trousers that makes him look taller.

 

“And stop staring like that, I might kiss you again,” he suddenly said, making Taeyeon who was admiring him blushed from the memory of them at her apartment.

Taeyeon bit her lips. The hot kiss that they shared together still lingers as well as the trace of the heated lips belong to her boyfriend can still be felt.

“Have you fix it?” she heard her boyfriend ask.

Taeyeon looked at the rear view mirror to check on her lips. After she made sure that it is neat again, she nodded at his question though he couldn’t see her.

“Yes. Next time, don’t ruin my lipstick,” she said and flicked Baekhyun’s forehead as a punis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter